Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,455 members, 7,968,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigerian Model With N40m Hair Cuts It After Nigeria’s Worldcup Loss To Croatia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Model With N40m Hair Cuts It After Nigeria’s Worldcup Loss To Croatia (386 Views)

Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia / Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model With N40m Hair Cuts It After Nigeria’s Worldcup Loss To Croatia by 5Ebiscoo: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Nigerian model who became famous by claiming her hair is worth N40 million naira has cut it .According to Chika Lann,she cut it after Nigeria lost to Croatia on Saturday.She wrote

Many people have been daring me to lose my hair… But, I don’t care. I don’t do what people tell me to do. I only loosed it because of my Promise.
I am still Chika Lann with or without the 40M hair.
#boldlady #kingwoman #myhairisworth40m

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/nigerian-model-with-n40m-hair-cuts-it.html

Re: Nigerian Model With N40m Hair Cuts It After Nigeria’s Worldcup Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
This one looks like person wey get 10m so?
Re: Nigerian Model With N40m Hair Cuts It After Nigeria’s Worldcup Loss To Croatia by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
This one has been looking for opportunity to cut that damn branch of tree_like thing off.Una think say e easy to carry such load for head?

(1) (Reply)

HAHA!!! Nigerian Singer, Mr. Shaa Buys Car For His S*X Doll (PHOTOS) / Bobrisky Joins Liz Anjorin To Slam Ronke Oshodi Oke / Daddy Freeze Calls His Aunt An Evil One And Fela A Prophet Sent By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.