Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,968 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Love, Lust Or Obsessed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love, Lust Or Obsessed (609 Views)

My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love, Lust Or Obsessed by chiconfire: 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2010
how do u all see a situation like this, you have a guy u have been dating for 10 years now, you guys meet in secondary sch and since then hv been close which let to romance, the lady is thru with school, d guy is suppose to be thru since too but had problems in school and could not finish his studies, and now wants to go abroad to start from the beginning.
this guy is so hot tempered that even when the girls phone rings and she picks calls its a problem , they quarel and quarel abt who sends txt and calls,
he claims he loves the girl but i cant fathom such luv and where it is heading to, the guy is 28 and d girl 27.
is it advisable for the girl to wait considering the lenght of time spent in this relationship, how long the
Re: Love, Lust Or Obsessed by femmy2010(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2010
Never about how long.am sure something in u knows the right thing to do so do it.
Re: Love, Lust Or Obsessed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2010
chiconfire:

is it advisable for the girl to wait considering the lenght of time spent in this relationship, how long the

Nobody can answer that. The girl herself has the answer to that.
Re: Love, Lust Or Obsessed by ITgurlie(f): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
Love

Lust

Obsession

or Destiny

Just search your heart, was the relationship defined initially?

May the good Lord direct you to do the right thing smiley
Re: Love, Lust Or Obsessed by segzicres(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2010
lust and more lust

(1) (Reply)

At Last Part 5 Of Free Relationship Tips Is Out! / Has She Caught Me? / Is One-sided Love Worth The Effort?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.