Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Heart Break: Who's To Blame? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Break: Who's To Blame? (615 Views)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / Advise Please: Did She Just Use Me To Get Over Her Heart Break?? / Afraid Of Anoda Heart Break Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Break: Who's To Blame? by fashooo: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2010
It baffles me when ppl say they love someone who care less about them.How can one carelessly cast all his care or love to someone who doest show the need for it?
Someone will ask if i am in love.Yes i am.i love someone who deserves my love, who worked for the love and who is as passionate as i am.i have never wanted someone who never needed me.never!
One thing so many fail to acknowlege is that it is not every 1 u see and want will actually want u.even as u go about showing ur sincerity and simplicity of heart to the person, still guard ur heart deligently and tell urself the truth that u may still loose this battle.this wont have much effect on u.ppl tend to give more care in a relationship than they get from it.this not wise.
I dont know if i'm saying this because i'm a man.tks
Re: Heart Break: Who's To Blame? by okenwa(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
both are to blame themselves
Re: Heart Break: Who's To Blame? by ITgurlie(f): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2010
It actually depends cos a lot things can cause a break up.

It could be unfaithfulness, lack of trust, dishonesty, etc,
Re: Heart Break: Who's To Blame? by blankees(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2010
It actually depends cos a lot things can cause a break up.

It could be unfaithfulness, lack of trust, dishonesty, etc

Agree with u gal, love is meant to be reciprocated, once dis is not done den derez bound to be a heart break. Heart break can be caused by any of the parties involved, it is not limited to one party alone.
Re: Heart Break: Who's To Blame? by bayoolu(m): 6:38am On Jun 05, 2010
Interesting question, but I will tend to say that its the girls that are to blame, here is a story i think many guys have experienced

A young guy with some little cash meets a fine babe, eventually they fall in love, the guy shows her all the love in the world. pls note that the girl is also on love with the guy.
This couple remains together until one guy who is equally handsome and with MORE CASH appears on the scene. Eventually she succumbs to the new guy after he has taken to places where in her wildest dreams she could never enter, and buys her expensive stuff which her own boyfriend could not afford, after some time she dumps the current boyfriend and follows the new guy, At this juncture the dumped boyfriend has 2 options

A. Look at it as a lesson, ask GOD to forgive her and for GOD's grace to move on.

B. Vow that he will never give his heart to any girl , and to also make sure he breaks as many girl's hearts as possible.

many guys pick option B
Re: Heart Break: Who's To Blame? by ITgurlie(f): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2010
bayoolu:

Interesting question, but I will tend to say that its the girls that are to blame, here is a story i think many guys have experienced

A young guy with some little cash meets a fine babe, eventually they fall in love, the guy shows her all the love in the world. pls note that the girl is also on love with the guy.
This couple remains together until one guy who is equally handsome and with MORE CASH appears on the scene. Eventually she succumbs to the new guy after he has taken to places where in her wildest dreams she could never enter, and buys her expensive stuff which her own boyfriend could not afford, after some time she dumps the current boyfriend and follows the new guy, At this juncture the dumped boyfriend has 2 options

A. Look at it as a lesson, ask GOD to forgive her and for GOD's grace to move on.

B. Vow that he will never give his heart to any girl , and to also make sure he breaks as many girl's hearts as possible.

many guys pick option B

From your story above it's the girls fault but there are also cases where after dating a girl for more than 2years the guy just calls it quits without any reason

Don't put the blame on ladies alone, cos guys to have their own share of the blame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Commandments Of Luv. / Who Is A Cheap Guy? / My Situation Needs Your Attention: Possibly Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.