Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,243 members, 7,939,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Save My Life: 8 Years Old Gilr With Head Tumor Begs Delta State Government - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save My Life: 8 Years Old Gilr With Head Tumor Begs Delta State Government (411 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Man All Smiles After Removal Of Huge Tumor On His Face After 15 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save My Life: 8 Years Old Gilr With Head Tumor Begs Delta State Government by asabametro: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
A group under the auspices of Child Welfare Fund has sent a "Save Our Soul" message to the Delta State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to the rescue an eight year old girl, Miss Precious Moses, with the sum of  six hundred thousand naira to enable her undergo surgical operation to remove a mountainous tumor on her head.

See full story: http://www.asabametro.com/2018/06/save-my-life-8-years-old-miss-precious-begs-delta-state-government/

Re: Save My Life: 8 Years Old Gilr With Head Tumor Begs Delta State Government by Zonacom(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Can't imagine the pain she is going through I pray she finds help soon
Re: Save My Life: 8 Years Old Gilr With Head Tumor Begs Delta State Government by OneCorner: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jesuuuu

(1) (Reply)

Five Foods That Will Help You Fight Obesity. / Why Do Women Get Vaginal Itches Just Before Their Period? / Natural Summer Detox Water Recipe For Extreme Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.