Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,858 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Book-keeping In Personal Finance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Book-keeping In Personal Finance (284 Views)

Book Keeping Mistakes Of Smes, A Major Catalyst To Failure / Best Book Keeping App / Do You Need 2in 1 Services? Expert Driver In Personal Assistant.(educated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Book-keeping In Personal Finance by ValourDigest(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
BOOK-KEEPING IN PERSONAL FINANCE
EVER WONDERED WHERE ALL YOUR MONEY WENT AFTER YOU RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT OF SALARY? THIS EXPERIENCE IS NOT LIMITED TO SALARY EARNERS. INDIVIDUALS ENGAGED IN PERSONAL BUSINESS ALSO EXPERIENCE THIS DILEMMA.
This brings to mind an experience while growing up. My mum was tired of starting a new business, making good profit, but always having this problem of ‘unexplainable cash disappearance.’ At some point, she would jokingly say it seems some mysterious powers are stealing her profit. Have you had similar experiences?

For anyone who is superstitious, such conclusion would sound reasonable. But it really is not. I challenge you to prove me wrong.
Read more.........http://valourdigest.com/bookkeeping-in-personal-finance/

DEALING WITH BUDGET BUSTERS (PART 2)
This article is a continuation of our previous post on budget busters. We highlighted problem areas in budgeting including housing, food, automobiles, debts and insurance. Below is a list of five other budget busters and how you can deal with them.

Recreation/entertainment

While recreation and entertainment are vital, they should be put in the proper perspective. Do not use borrowed money for entertainment. The normal tendency is to escape problems, even if only for a short while – even if the problems later become more acute. Everyone, whether in debt or not, should seek to reduce entertainment expenses.
Read more......http://valourdigest.com/dealing-with-budget-busters-part-2/

THE INSPIRING STORY OF AN ACHIEVER (PART 3)
Proverbs 4:18: “The steps of the just is like the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day”

My life was making some progress but I still thought it was slow.
About this period I registered for a business plan competition. I was not expecting much but I just tried.
About 161,000 Nigerians altogether applied for the business plan competition. I was fortunate to be selected for the 3-day training.

The fact is that my sales copy writing skills really came handy. You know why? It is because a business plan is actually a sales letter.
Read more.........http://valourdigest.com/the-inspiring-story-of-an-achiever-part-3/

THE MAN WHO RUNS WITH THE VISION
There is a popular quote from the good book that says, “Where there is no vision the people perish.” I beg to also say, “Where there are no people the vision perishes.” To establish a vision, you need people. And not just people who know about the vision, but people who see it as a cause they can lay down their life for.

This is one big difference between a real leader and those who profess to be leaders. A leader is that man who runs with a vision in everything he does. He is committed to fulfilling his call as a leader.

The challenge today is that not every man runs with a vision. Some set out with no destination in mind. They are of the opinion that life happens and could take one to anywhere, while others are of the “Que sera sera (Whatever will be, will be) mindset.”
Read more..........http://valourdigest.com/the-man-who-runs-with-the-vision/

HOW TO BUILD RELATIONSHIP CHEMISTRY FOR EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP
Relationships are pivotal to your success. You cannot succeed being a lone ranger.

Even good leadership is based on relationships. People won’t follow you if they can’t trust you or even get along with you. The key to making your followers trust you is to develop a relationship with them. It is the responsibility of a leader to connect with the people he leads. That can only be done by developing a personal relationship chemistry that takes care of the needs whether physical, emotional, psychological, financial or spiritual, of each follower. The challenge is that some leaders do little or nothing to connect with the people they lead. That is one of the reasons they fail in leadership. A successful football coach, a respectable businessman and a man that is in charge of his home all have one thing in common. It is growing relationship chemistry with the people they lead.
Read more.......http://valourdigest.com/how-to-build-relationship-chemistry-for-effective-leadership/

(1) (Reply)

Good Motor Cycle Brand / Things You Should Know About When Running A Small Business / Opportunities For Businessmen And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.