Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell (529 Views)

Guys Tell Their Male Friends I Love You. Reaction Is Crazy / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / [funny Pictures]: See The Worst Lie Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell by BloggersNG: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Something is currently going on, on the internet and i need to share it with ya'll, The hashtag (Amakadisapointme) is now trending on Instagram, Courtesy 2face, It all started after The Legendary musician asked his fan base to comment the worst and funniest lie a babe or guy has ever told, And Trust your Fellow Nigerians they took it from there, and the reactions are as funny as Cray cray..

Since then other celebrities like Shina Peller, Igosave, Tobi Bakre, Iyanya has joined the trend telling the worst lies they've heard..

See below!..

People are still Reacting to it, More are coming, but see the ones i screenshot below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerian-celebrities-trends.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell by BloggersNG: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Coming

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell by Gistformant: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell by BloggersNG: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
And more

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell by goldbim(f): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
grin so they are tired of accolades and shomo age mini ?its now #amakadisappoint me #Nigerians are happy people aswear!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
goldbim:
grin so they are tired of accolades and shomo age mini ?its now #amakadisappoint me #Nigerians are happy people aswear!! cheesy
am telling you, never a dull moment in this country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Trends #amakadisapointme Reveals The Worst Lie Guys Tell by Dabigbroda(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2018
chai

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off His Body In Sexy Skimpy Bikini (photos) / Comedian Akpororo Prays Hard Ahead Of Nigeria Vs Argentina Match - VIDEO / Rap Never Paid My Bills - Skales Replies Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.