Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,344 members, 7,917,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:15 PM

Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled An Armed Robber. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled An Armed Robber. Photos (672 Views)

Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos / Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled An Armed Robber. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Human rights activist, Israel Joe has accused the police in Ekpan division, Effurun in Delta state of shooting and killing an innocent man. The victim simply identified as Christian - was a member of committee for the Defence of Human Rights (CDHR) Delta state branch before his tragic demise.

According to the report by Israel, the incident occurred at about 9pm yesterday 18th June at front of Praise Centre Church, Jakpa Road Effurun.

In a bid to cover up their actions, they quickly deposited the decease at Warri central morgue with an instruction to the mortuary attendants never to disclose their identity.

The police squad led by one sergeant Wilson at Ekpan went ahead to allege the decease as an armed robber who opened fire at them.

The deceased's car, a black Toyota Solara is reportedly parked at the Ekpan Police station.

Israel later wrote; Many questions will arise from this heinous incident and we believe if the Delta Police command refuse us justice, we shall seek redress upward. With the last drop of my blood, I will defend this friend of mine, the risk notwithstanding. Rest in Peace brother.I love you.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/man-allegedly-shot-dead-by-police-after-being-labelled-an-armed-robber-photos.html

Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled An Armed Robber. Photos by Flirtyjane(f): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled An Armed Robber. Photos by Okiki12: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2018
Too bad

One thing I do tell people if your father,brother,uncle or mother is a police officer you need to be prayerful for you to succeed in life because the amount of curses they receive daily due to their bad act ehhen it's now magnetic that attract anyone closer to them so don't think they are the only one the curse will affect, it can affect you their siblings too

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled An Armed Robber. Photos by onward4life(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
Police is a cog on the wheels of freedom!
Re: Man Allegedly Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled An Armed Robber. Photos by GisterBlogger: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Gun Men Kill Wealthy Nigerian Man In South Africa (see Video) / Young man shot dead by Naval officer in Kogi over Bribe (Graphic) / Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.