Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,380 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (50151 Views)

Ghanaian Lady: 'I Slept With 600 Men In A Year' - Ex Prostitute / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

I've done your assignment. You can repost the answer here for reference. Cease all this your unnecessary gra gra and give me my answer.
grin grin
You've just told me you can't do my assignment & now you're claiming you've done it! Are you that mentally unstable?
Ok, dunce, here's is the sequence of our initial conversation!
MarieSucre:

Simple question why should a non-virgin like you, who has been promiscous be deserving of a virgin wife?
famosh:

Ask the same question to short women who only want to marry tall guys! Ask the same question to dark guys who only want to marry fair ladies!
MarieSucre:

I have asked them the question. Now I am asking you.
famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seek & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!

MarieSucre:

They were looking confused, they said they it is true they did not deserve to be in a position to marry upwards, and that they apologise for their foolish ways and will repent of such thinking. Is that your reply too?
So public toilet, is this your last quote here the answer to my quoted assignment on the reason girls who aren't tall want to marry the tall guys they don't deserve since you claim you've done it already? grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

So public toilet, is this your last quote here the answer to my quoted assignment on the reason girls who aren't tall want to marry the tall guys they don't deserve since you claim you've done it already? grin

And I told you that I have clarified the answer, stating the manner in which it was relayed. Any other rehashed conversation before you actually me my answer
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

And I told you that I have clarified the answer, stating the manner in which it was relayed. Any other rehashed conversation before you actually me my answer
So, dunce, what is the answer to my assignment since you claim you've done it!
MarieSucre:

Simple question why should a non-virgin like you, who has been promiscous be deserving of a virgin wife?
famosh:

Ask the same question to short women who only want to marry tall guys! Ask the same question to dark guys who only want to marry fair ladies!
MarieSucre:

famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seek & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!
What reason did the short girls give you?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

So, dunce, what is the answer to my assignment since you claim you've done it!

What reason did the short girls give you?

My female relatives said they did have height in mind when they married their husbands. It was never a factor. Now my answer??
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

My female relatives said they did have height in mind when they married their husbands. It was never a factor. Now my answer??
Don't you get it, dunce? You can't interprete simple assignment again? Even after requoting a thousand times, you still can't interpret? Where in the assignment did you see that I said the answer MUST come from your relative? You see that me calling you an incoherent daft dunce isn't a yab? You have to find a short lady who wants a tall man & return with their reasons for wanting such men despite not being tall! If you don't find, you have NOT done the assignment! Olodo!
Go do the assignment properly, return with their reasons & you have your answer! Simple!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 8:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Don't you get it, dunce? You can't interprete simple assignment again? Where in the assignment did you see that I said the answer MUST come from your relative? You see that me calling you an incoherent daft dunce isn't a yab? You have to find a short lady who wants a talk man return with their response! If you don't find, you have NOT done the assignment! Olodo!
Go do the assignment properly, return with their reasons & you have your answer! Simple!

You also did not specify that it "MUST NOT" be from my relatives. If cunny man die na Vinny man go bury am. slowpoke I'm just starting with you. Where is my answer.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

You also did not specify that it "MUST NOT" be from my relatives. If cunny man die na Vinny man go bury am. slowpoke I'm just starting with you. Where is my answer.
grin grin
Dunce, point is you MUST get the responses from any short lady who's not tall & wants a tall man! I don't care if it's your relative or not! If you like, dig your great grand mama from grave & ask her, or if you like ask your mother's sister's aunty, or your father's friend's sister-in-law, I don't care! If you get responses from people who don't/didn't have such preferences (as is the case with your relatives like you claimed), then you've not done the assignment yet! You get it now, dunce? Or you need more explanation as e be say you daft pass normal?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

grin grin
Dunce, point is you MUST get the responses from any short lady who's not tall & wants a tall man! I don't care if it's your relative or not! If you like, dig your great grand mama from grave & ask her, or if you like ask your mother's sister's aunty, or your father's friend's sister-in-law, I don't care! If you get responses from people who don't/didn't have such preferences (as is the case with your relatives like you claimed), then you've not done the assignment yet! You get it now, dunce? Or you need more explanation as e be say you daft pass normal?

Nope. You did not add that caveat then. You cannot just pick and choose what you intended or did not intend. That is a foolish personality to display. I have done your assignment, and I have give you the answer. As I told you, if you want to go and ask random people on the street with camera and microphone, I support you, I will even review the video footage for you. But as for me and my answer from you, I dey wait gidigba. Cunny man don die many times, and I dey ever ready to bury am.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Nope. You did not add that caveat then. You cannot just pick and choose what you intended or did not intend. That is a foolish personality to display. I have done your assignment, and I have give you the answer.
You daft die! Ordinary English you no fit interpret so tey even after 3 good weeks, you can't comprehend simple assignment! Olodo! grin grin For the umpteenth time, I'll post my assignment again!
MarieSucre:

famosh:

MarieSucre:

famosh:

Dunce, can you show the world level of coherence & daftness & explain what you think this my very clear & unambiguous assignment is all about? Let the world even see how daft you are! grin grin
Maybe then I'll understand how deep your problem is!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

You daft die! Ordinary English you no fit interpret! Olodo! For the umpteenth time, I'll post my assignment again!

Dunce, can you show the world level of coherence & explain what you think this my very clear & unambiguous assignment is all about? Let the world even see how daft you are! grin grin

Loooooooooool thank you for proving my point. Where in that sentence did you specifically say it CANNOT BE MY FAMILY MEMBERS. Rack inside that your empty pangolo you will never be able to answer that. Don't worry I don't need that answer. I only need answers to the one I first asked of you.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Loooooooooool thank you for proving my point. Where in that sentence did you specifically say it CANNOT BE MY FAMILY MEMBERS. Rack inside that your empty pangolo you will never be able to answer that. Don't worry I don't need that answer. I only need answers to the one I first asked of you.

grin grin
You doing my assignment is very key to me giving you my all-important answer that you cherish so much! But it seems you're too daft to even comprehend my assignment, which is why you're claiming you've done it!
So, please, simply tell the world YOUR OWN interpretation of this my simple assignment so the world will know how deep your daftness is! Then we'll take it from there!
MarieSucre:

famosh:

MarieSucre:

famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seem & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

grin grin
You doing my assignment is very key to me giving you my all-important answer that you cherish so much! But it seems you're too daft to even comprehend my assignment, which is why you're claiming you've done it!
So, please, simply tell the world your interpretation of this my simple assignment so the world will know how deep your daftness is! Then we'll take it from there!

Hmmnnn, now I'm seeing your point. I should ask short women why they did so and so. Instead I went to ask short women why they did so and so and I gave you the answer. Lmaooooo ode. I already asked the short women. If I'm supposed to capitulate to your caveat, next thing you'll say "NO I MEANT SHORT CHINESE WOMEN", when I give you that, you'll go "NOOOO I MEANT SHORT FULANI WOMEN WITH ONE TRIBAL MARK AND THREE BOB MARLEY", when I give you that you'll go "NOOOOO I MEANT SHORT EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL SPIRITUAL BEINGS OF NO DISCERNABLE GENDER". Because thats the kind of confused, rada rada human being you are.

You needed an answer from short girls. I got it. My answer bro. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

You needed an answer from short girls. I got it.
Mor0n, what answer did I tell you to get from short girls ACCORDING TO MY ASSIGNMENT? Be clear please! grin grin Don't be scared to show the world your daftness; they already know! Or should I repost the assignment?
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Mor0n, what answer did I tell you to get from short girls? Be clear please! grin grin

Ooooh you're now the one dictating the specific answer that you want to hear from these girls?? lmaooo oloriburuku why not start paying Seun's salary so you can also dictate what I type on nairaland ode.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Ooooh you're now the one dictating the specific answer that you want to hear from these girls?? lmaooo oloriburuku why not start paying Seun's salary so you can also dictate what I type on nairaland ode.
Dunce, just interpret this my simple assignment according to your own understanding to the world in clear terms since you're so adamant you've done it! grin grin
It's just to know how your daft brain interprets things! You're dumb; alright, but don't be scared! grin grin
MarieSucre:

famosh:

MarieSucre:

famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they seem & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Dunce, just interpret this my simple assignment according to your own understanding to the world in clear terms since you're so adamant you've done it! grin grin
It's just to know how your daft brain interprets things! You're dumb; alright, but don't be scared! grin grin

But you were too daft to interpret it to any understanding at all. You said ask women. I did. What kind of oponu reasoning are you trying to pay off as sense here. Not to worry too can act like an empty skulled slowpoke. I don't mind, as long as you give me my answer.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

You said ask women. I did.
Little by little, you're beginning to show the world how daft you are!
Dunce, is this your full interpretation of this my very CLEAR & UNAMBIGUOUS assignment below?? grin

MarieSucre:

famosh:

MarieSucre:

famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they don't deserve & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
famosh:

Little by little, you're beginning to show the world how daft you are!
Dunce, is this your full interpretation of this my very CLEAR & UNAMBIGUOUS assignment below?? grin

Oh ye wise mumu please tell us the interpretation, and while you're at it also add the answer to what I have been asking you for.

1 Like

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 9:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
MarieSucre:

Oh ye wise mumu please tell us the interpretation, and while you're at it also add the answer to what I have been asking you for.
I can't simplify something as simple as this, mor0n!
I only asked you to tell me your interpretation of this very clear assignment since you're so adamant you've done it, but all you came up with is "YOU SAID ASK WOMEN. I DID." Are you that daft? Is that all you interpreted from the CLEAR assignment? It shows you don't even understand English enough to interpret the simple assignment, & you're claiming you've done the assignment! You see why calling you daft is an insult to daft people?
Let me help you: Since you're too blockheaded to interpret this simple assignment, can you please tell someone not as daft as you to help you interpret it so you can do the assignment & get the precious answer you're willing to die for? grin grin

MarieSucre:

famosh:

MarieSucre:

famosh:

That's why I told you to ask short girls why they deserve to marry the tall guys they don't deserve & not their fellow short men! And since you claim you've asked them, then take whatever answer they give you as the answer to mine too!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2018
MarieSucre:

Ok, just because you've shown how daft you are that you can't interpret simple English, I'll help your condition & ask you the question again since you claim you've done the assignment:
Now, did you ask the short women WHO WANTED TO ONLY MARRY TALL MEN & NOT THEIR FELLOW SHORT MEN their reason for such preferences?
If you did, what was their reason FOR PREFERRING TO MARRY ONLY TALL MEN & NOT THEIR FELLOW SHORT MEN?
simple & clear answers please & your answer will be waiting! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by porchbaby(f): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2018
IamD18:
TWO QUICK THOUGHTS.

First; Your friends are jealous of you because you met a rich lady who was plain and straightforward enough to fvck you on the first date without forming and pretending. FACT!

>If she's cheap, you are cheaper: A lady financially transported you from Lagos state to Rivers state just to count census on your preeeq, you node shame?

She paid for your flight, lodged you in a hotel, took care of you on her bills, she didn't even sleep there with you but had to come the next day to visit you probably because she couldn't stoop so low and your friends had the guts to tag her cheap.

Bruv,be sincere, between you and the lady, who's cheap?
u said it all
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by Chinexanthony(m): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2018
If you call her cheap, I guess same applies to you too. Cos she is meeting you for the first time too and she had sex with you too. So if sex on first date means being cheap, then both of you are cheap conmiditues
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by skolawale(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Saff:
This is it.

They will tell you “ It doesn’t matter, if you sleep with me on the first date it doesn’t mean anything, we’re all mature”

Behind your back it’s a different story. And it has everything to do with their ego and pride. Never listen to their words, always their actions smh. She even paid for your hotel and flight, and you had the nerve to mock her to your friends? Ungrateful cow, you’re not even ashamed.

Listen, you’re a grown man and if you can’t learn to make decisions without the influence of your friends, you won’t go far in life. If you can’t deal with the shame, spare the babe and let her live her life. All these sissy boys sef, can’t make a simple decision for anything. Always gossiping and crying later like bitches. Spits.

Like serious, you are right. I do not believe she is Cheap.. If any Guy should say that, He is also a Useless Fellow for having Sex with some1 he dont know her, her Health Condition and full detail. Sex is something that can Occur even if u both do nt have it in Mind that Very 1st Day but while d Chat n Talk, You Both can feel Like N I CAN ASSURE U, It is Uncontrollable....
Girl 2 all Ladys out there
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
famosh:

Ok, just because you've shown how daft you are that you can't interpret simple English, I'll help your condition & ask you the question again since you claim you've done the assignment:
Now, did you ask the short women WHO WANTED TO ONLY MARRY TALL MEN & NOT THEIR FELLOW SHORT MEN their reason for such preferences?
If you did, what was their reason FOR PREFERRING TO MARRY ONLY TALL MEN & NOT THEIR FELLOW SHORT MEN?
simple & clear answers please & your answer will be waiting! grin

Uncle I asked the short women, and they said they did not want to marry tall men. It was not part of the criteria for marrying their husbands. Some of them are even taller than their spouses. Hah! This wan pass dyslexia and comprehension issues oo. This is spiritual stupidity.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2018
MarieSucre:

Uncle I asked the short women, and they said they did not want to marry tall men. It was not part of the criteria for marrying their husbands. Some of them are even taller than their spouses. Hah! This wan pass dyslexia and comprehension issues oo. This is spiritual stupidity.
Mor0n, you will not get the answer you're willing to die for with the way you're going! grin
Just calm down & tell someone smart to help you interpret this my assignment since you're too dumb & incoherent to do it, so you can get it done with & get your precious answer from me!
Here's the assignment again:
N.B. Take note of the "ONLY" in the assignment!

MarieSucre:

famosh:

Ask the same question to short women who ONLY want to marry tall guys! Ask the same question to dark guys who ONLY want to marry fair ladies!

You need to find a short lady who ONLY wants to marry a tall man & not one who didn't want to, like you've done! If your daft self keeps coming back with the usual "I've asked short women & they say they didn't want tall men" when the assignment clearly & specifically requires you to specifically find those who ONLY want tall men, then you will not get your answer but I'll still keep indulging you! I'm never tired of puting dunces like you in their place, just so you know! grin
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
famosh:

Mor0n, you will not get the answer you're willing to die for with the way you're going! grin
Just calm down & tell someone smart to help you interpret this my assignment since you're too dumb & incoherent to do it, so you can get it done with & get your precious answer from me!
Here's the assignment again:
N.B. Take note of the "ONLY" in the assignment!

You need to find a short lady who ONLY wants to marry a tall man & not one who didn't want to, like you've done! If your daft self keeps coming back with the usual "I've asked short women & they say they didn't want tall men" when the assignment clearly & specifically requires you to specifically find those who ONLY want tall men, then you will not get your answer but I'll still keep indulging you! I'm never tired of puting dunces like you in their place, just so you know! grin

I need to find a short lady that.... looool I can't even finish reading that because I'm laughing out loud. I have found the ladies and they have answered me which I have given you. Because you cannot tailor the answer to suit you does not mean you should act pained.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

I need to find a short lady that.... looool I can't even finish reading that because I'm laughing out loud. I have found the ladies and they have answered me which I have given you. Because you cannot tailor the answer to suit you does not mean you should act pained.
Mor0n, if you like, hit your head on the wall, you won't get my answer if you keep trying to prove you're a stubborn goat! If you're really desperate to get my answer on why I want to marry only a virgin and not a smelling, overused oloshoo like you, go & do my assignment! Until then, dunce! grin grin
Cheers!
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by MarieSucre(f): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
famosh:

Mor0n, if you like, hit your head on the wall, you won't get my answer if you keep trying to prove you're a stubborn goat! If you're really desperate to get my answer on why I want to marry only a virgin and not a smelling oloshoo like you, go & do my assignment! Until then, dunce! grin grin
Cheers!

Uncle abeg drop all this your unnecessary gra gra and answer my question. Who has time for this your hormonal-imbalanced anger. So you patronise oloshos, or maybe your mum is one?? I suspect it's the second option, your mother is an olosho so you want to wipe away the stain by marrying a virgin. Please confirm for me dear kizzes xoxo

Waiting for my answer. I have answered yours.
Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by famosh: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Uncle abeg drop all this your unnecessary gra gra and answer my question. Who has time for this your hormonal-imbalanced anger. So you patronise oloshos, or maybe your mum is one?? I suspect it's the second option, your mother is an olosho so you want to wipe away the stain by marrying a virgin. Please confirm for me dear kizzes xoxo

Waiting for my answer. I have answered yours.
Bla bla bla!
Like I said, if you like, hit your head on the wall, you won't get an answer on why I won't marry a community pvssy like you, & I'll keep indulging you till thy kingdom come! grin
Go & do my assignment & not the one you chose to do by yourself, & the answer you're willing to die for will be waiting!
By the way, how much do you & your mum charge per night? grin It wouldn't be bad if I took on you & your mum with both your extremely slackened kpekus' at the same time & add you oloshoos to my list while I still keep my dream of marrying a virgin! grin grin

Re: Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saff:
exactly, but then these guys will shout against it completely to get what they want. But behind your back they’re laughing at you. I even think this situation is better because at least they were speaking for a month before they met up. So they were already familiar with each other before having sex. The guy is just an idiott.

CHAAII!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.