Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,194 members, 7,891,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 (5684 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by surveycash(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2010
There is money in the Phone and  Handset Niches. You may be amazed that you can start handset business with N40. I started with N25k. Do you know that you can buy the latest BlackBerry B200 made for the EU market.

Features
This is just a deeper review of what you will see in each phone. Remember all the features are already installed in the phone! which makes one of the best smart phones you can pick up today before this special promo ends.

Face book and Twitter: We have the face book and twitter already installed in the phone which means you can now connect with your friends on the go and read their tweets also. While with other black berry phones you will have to install face book and twitter we already have it installed for you.

FM Radio: Yes, you will be able to listen to your favourite radio station/channel wherever you are

Dual Sim: Use two sims in one phone

Msn and Yahoo Messenger: We also have this features include in the phone, so you can start communicating with your friends and families anywhere you are

Extra Battery: Each phone comes with an extra battery! Unbelievable you may say but that is the truth 1 year Guarantee: While this does not give room for buyers to mis-use the phone and treat it without care we are giving a 1 year guarantee on the phone because it's of the best quality

Phone Jacket: Yes you get a phone jacket along-side to keep your phone from dust and also make it look more beautiful and many more including, Earphone, Usb Charger.

As you can see with this extra feature's added and at such affordable price we are getting so much orders by the day and with that we suspect we might close this promo sooner than we expect, so hurry now to our order page and pick yours and also pick some more units and sell to your friends and neighbours and make extra cash.

We start selling the new black berry b200 for N13,500, Now it is N15,500 after this promo ends anytime from now, it will jump to the regular price of N20,000. Some people sell it for even N25k depending on your location.

With N40k, you can buy 2 which is N31k. YOu still have N9k left from the capital. Sell each for N20k and your capital becomes N40K. add the remaining N9k giving you N49K. On the next order, you can buy 3 phones for N46.5k. Continue re-investing the capital and I promise you after 2 months, you will need to open your own phone store.

If you order, we will give you marketing strategies I used that make people even book before the phones arrived. You can reach me on hassanismail1st@gmail.com.

Hope this analysis helps.

Thank you

Hassan

Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by friendehis(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
My broda if i may comment. This is what i will say. INTERNET / ONLINE BUSINESS MODEL.

Come to think of this based on the kind of country we are in money have no real value. I guess you have looked around and notice that business that 40k can start is very rare. I think u shoud go with the thread to say online business because that is a better idea.

On sound idea i can offer for the now which can be of an advantage over other internet business idea is resellers web hosting. That is selling web space to people want to start their own web site "especial now wen everybody wan creat forum and blogs".

i have an ebook on that and it is free to download so that you can investigate this idea urself and then make a descison. DOWNLOAD it here http://allwebnetonline.com/specialoffers/resellershostingebook.html

My regards
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by TheBuilder: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
You may consider product distribution option with minimal capital outlay.
Check www.manaconnect.com for details.
Thanks.
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by frfrank(m): 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2010
Interested in making legitimate cash online, earning extra alongside
your paycheck at work then check this out.

I am going to show
six (6) simple steps on how you can make money online using your
, liberty reserve account. for more info call frank on 08060561777
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by royhan: 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
marketing of agricultural product like maize,catfish etc d one am sure of is that of d cat fish to different place like Lagos or it depend on ur location all what it need is to steadfast in it pls,pls,pls,pls,pls make enquiry [ig4urneed@YAHOO.COM]
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by afosoft: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2010
If you are not looking for scam scam business or business that put you on high risk. You can become a distributor of this company. The market for there product is huge. A FUEL SAVER that reduces fuel consumption by 15% visit www.addnsave.com or call me on 08038636142. This product work and I am the African representative of the Manufacturer.

Also any one intrested in becoming a distributor, there is 100% profit on this business as a distributor and you can start with little capital.

Most youth are looking for 8am - 5pm Job because they are lazy and can think on taking something good to do,

www.addnsave.com or call me 08038636142 if you will like to start a business of your own with this. Nigeria economy is dependent on oil & gas and you have your customers everywhere you turn to for this product.

Good Luck,
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by felicoobe: 2:01am On Aug 17, 2010
Hey people apart from forex, what other online business can someone do please
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by napoliea: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2010
felicoobe:

Hey people apart from forex, what other online business can someone do please

You can do sport betting business online, wink
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by felicoobe: 1:21am On Aug 18, 2010
@ napoliea where and how can that be possible in 9ja
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by napoliea: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
felicoobe:

@ napoliea where and how can that be possible in 9ja

i haven't seen a reliable source in 9ja. but there are lots of UK betting site. there is a UK betting site am familiar with, but am having problems with depositing into the account. they dont accept credit-card from 9ja and the only option is bank transfer.

I need peeps with xperience. not some thiefs who wants to sell some stupid E-book on here.

if you got any felicoobe kindly mail it here. thanks
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by felicoobe: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2010
nop,am looking for one myself
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by nannyo(f): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
TransPacific Caribean Limited located in Port-Harcourt, Prints a weekily Publication called MYJOBS
it deals on employment and self-employment oppurtunities, investor relations
our publication goes for N50 on the market, we sell for our distributors at N40 and also give them 100 copies free when they order 500 copies,
which means on an investment of N40000 you are making N20000 a week
call now or mail
TransPacific Caribean Limited
tpcfidelity@yahoo.com
Re: What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With N40,000 by LagBlogger(m): 3:13am On Nov 11, 2011
If you can find fast moving goods like Drinks to sell, you don't need to own the shop just partner with someone who has and you can sell from their shop of course you pay them a commission.

Drinks are not the only things you can sell. There are clothes, perfumes, handsets and so on. Be imaginative

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages Of Solar Energy In Nigeria / How To Check Online If A Company Is Registered In Nigeria With CAC or Not / Nigeria Breweries Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.