Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ (2389 Views)

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by levimoshe: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2018

Source: https://okhitng.com/jada-pinkett-smith-is-46-but-says-her-vagina-is-like-a-16-year-old/

Vagina health is wealth, according to Jada Pinkett Smith.

The actress recently revealed she underwent vaginal rejuvenation after suffering from bladder problems.

Pinkett Smith, 46, and her mother, Adrienne Banfield-Jones, visited the Vitality Institute of Agoura in Los Angeles to introduce “Red Table Talk” viewers to the touchy topic.

“‘Cause I was telling my mom, I actually had it for my bladder issues,” the mother of two shared. “Which completely went away after three treatments.”

Owner Kelly Rainey explained that many women undergo the procedure because of dryness, appearance, pain during sex or stress incontinence.

The procedure “introduces heat which stimulates cellular turnover,” Rainey said. “Which makes you feel younger again and it gets tighter and nicer and functions like it did when we were back in our 20s.”

Pinkett Smith echoed the sentiment.

“When I tell you my yoni is like a 16-year-old, I’m not kidding,” she quipped. “It looks like a little beautiful peach.”

Source: https://okhitng.com/jada-pinkett-smith-is-46-but-says-her-vagina-is-like-a-16-year-old/
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by Whizdorm001(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2018
Who else opened the thread to see the vagina?

5 Likes

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by Whizdorm001(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] picture of the vagina or idonbilivit!
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jada just allow them use your personality to advertise. but we Africans can't be fooled twice. nobody alters nature. The yoni slacks with age. if you want tell us it is like a 5year old baby, na for your pocket.... gaskia.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by delectablegyal(f): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
Which means she is tight whenever she plays a match.
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by Sarkin: 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Who else opened the thread to see the vagina?
hahahaha
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by oluwasegun007(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is she trying to say willow is small and not hitting her hard...

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by nairamaniac: 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
How do we confirm this?
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by FuckFuckBoy(m): 5:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Weirdo
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by femi4: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2018
Alumnised vjay
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by oyoyoyo: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2018
at what age?
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by kunleweb: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2018
Munzy14:
Jada just allow them use your personality to advertise. but we Africans can't be fooled twice. nobody alters nature. The yoni slacks with age. if you want tell us it is like a 5year old baby, na for your pocket.... gaskia.

grin
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by ominilongest(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2018
Where is the vagina..c as I rush enter thread...op u Bleep up o
Re: Jada Pinkett Smith Is 46 But Says Her Vagina Is ‘like A 16-year-old’ by Ximenez(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2018
What language is Yoni again

(1) (Reply)

Niniola Please Tell Your Sister Teniola To Restore Sanity_ Comedian MRL / Caption This Romantic Photo Of Simi And Her Husband Adekunle Gold / Top 10 Most Handsome Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.