Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum (24253 Views)

We’ll Print 187 Million Ballot Papers For Presidential Poll – INEC / PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Biafra:IPOB Print 40 Million Ballot Papers for Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2018
omenkaLives:
There's no greater indicator of unemployment and idleness than the attitude of these fraudulent Pigs. Next thing is to tax Ibo Christians and jhews alike to pay dues for the printing, after which the criminals would abscond just like their cowardly piggy leader, Nnamdiot Cowmumu. cheesy

You finally crawl out of your hiding place. No one saw your break light when Fulani herdsmen were making suya out of your people. grin grin

I wish you could be dedicated to finding a lastly solution to the incessant killing of your kinsmen the way you masturbate over IPOB issue. grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by KushLyon(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2018
umarshehu58:

But they do robbery and rituals and the worst part, they develop other region with their blood money
you fool, it's afonjas.....afonjas are the professors of rituals......how far with baddo cult na? crazy skullminers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
justtoodark:

then the war will start in the delta....try it...
sharrap your mouth !!Anu ezi ....you militants will know no peace till eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by wtfcoded: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Mylove55:
We will still burn it .
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are wasting their dubious resources on fruitless exercise.
Why can't u see the truth.
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2018
pacesetting:
Are you okay with the way Nigeria is? We can't continue to remain like this. Something has to be done. At least, commend them for making an effort.

nope....i should commend you for putting your lifes in danger.....?

no way.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2018
hardwerk:
sharrap your mouth !!Anu ezi ....you militants will know no peace till eternity

peace or pieces.....??

kiiiikikikiki...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by DrSuezCanal: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
These guys are joker's!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Reelectbuhari: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2018
why do yorubas easily gets uncomfortable at biafran issue....is there something we don't know...

For christ sake is our matter not una.....i neva see ooo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by giftedben: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Mylove55:
We will still burn it .
I don't know why the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are wasting their dubious resources on fruitless exercise.

Who are We? Speak for yourself Ewu Gambia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Reelectbuhari: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
umarshehu58:
This Biafra of a thing is making igbo youths lazy

go inside sokoto and borno....very the over 8 million almajiris roaming the street for violence...always high on condeine and rephenol then comeback for discussion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
The basic tenet of the principle of sovereignty of entity are answers to two cardinal questions in Life. And if the answers to both questions are positive then by all means you are Divinely on the right track. The questions are:

(1) Does it promote Life and Freedom ?
(2) Does it inhibit Life and Freedom ?

The IPOB referendum does not impede Life and Freedom and certainly does promote Life and Freedom so within the context of Laws of Life and Sovereignty they have beyond moral authority the right to self determination within the context of natural justice.

Who ever has contrary opinion really need to recalibrate his understanding of rules of life and be sure that their decisions is not based on ego or jealousy. Which itself is an indication of crass ignorance of how nations are created through fairness to keep life going on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2018
mpianya39:
Nwachineke cool cool

Biafra must come cool cool
Dream on,is free. Catalonia come to mind.
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Reelectbuhari: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
umarshehu58:

But they do robbery and rituals and the worst part, they develop other region with their blood money

and u people develop other regions with killing people...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Torylanez(m): 10:34am On Jun 20, 2018
stoopid ipob flatheaded plagiocephalic iberiberistic orangutans
hahaha useless youths with no brains

come out and let's see you fools... u are kuku a terrorist now
Police and Soldiers won't hesitate to use ya'll for target practices

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
grin
omenkaLives:
There's no greater indicator of unemployment and idleness than the attitude of these fraudulent Pigs. Next thing is to tax Ibo Christians and jhews alike to pay dues for the printing, after which the criminals would abscond just like their cowardly piggy leader, Nnamdiot Cowmumu. cheesy
grin
omenkaLives:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by dotcomnamename: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
Lol grin
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Reelectbuhari: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2018
hardwerk:

I tell you ...bunch of uneducated morons
when moroons turns to call others moroons...
can't help laughing

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by farouk2much(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
You people think you're ready.... Then BURATAI is ready as well.. Let pyton keep dancing
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by KitchenGadgets: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
ONLY FREEDOM HATERS AND UNITY BEGGARS WILL HATE THIS GOOD NEWS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by deebsman1(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
Good one, a very positive news, have all our blessings, they should decide if they want to remain part of the contraction called Nigeria not the bloodshed path they wanna took before.
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by pacesetting: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2018
Your life and that of your generation is already in danger. Only cowards save their face and remain in their supossedly comfort zone. Please look beyond your present and look at the future. And by future, I don't mean the ridicolously short life of few decades you are going to stay on earth. Take a look at the profiles of these people:

Winston Churchill

Nelson Mandela

Joseph Stalin

Martin Luther King Jr.

Mother Teresa

Mahatma Gandhi

George Washington

These people are going to be forever remembered in life. Most of them went through hell. They didn't shy away from danger.

If you still care to know more, The American revolution and French revolution are two good pointers. These countries are who they are today because of the sacrifices people made on their behalf. Today, An americal green card is the dream for many Nigerians. But there are people who made that country what it is today, don't forget that. Even if the Biafrans are not doing it the right way, it's always better to do something than to do nothing.

justtoodark:

nope....i should commend you for putting your lifes in danger.....?

no way.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by skydark(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2018
You don't mean it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by ZZ22: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
Torylanez:
stoopid ipob flatheaded plagiocephalic iberiberistic orangutans

hahaha useless youths with no brains

come out and let's see you fools... u are kuku a terrorist now

Police and Soldiers won't hesitate to use ya'll for target practices
guy na so the thing pain you.. nawaoo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by justtoodark: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
pacesetting:
Your life and that of your generation is already in danger. Only cowards save their face and remain in their supossedly comfort zone. Please look beyond your present and look at the future. And by future, I don't mean the ridicolously short life of few decades you are going to stay on earth. Take a look at the profiles of these people:

Winston Churchill

Nelson Mandela

Joseph Stalin

Martin Luther King Jr.

Mother Teresa

Mahatma Gandhi

George Washington

These people are going to be forever remembered in life. Most of them went through hell. They didn't shy away from danger.

If you still care to know more, The American revolution and French revolution are two good pointers. These countries are who they are today because of the sacrifices people made on their behalf. Today, An americal green card is the dream for many Nigerians. But there are people who made that country what it is today, don't forget that. Even if the Biafrans are not doing it the right way, it's always better to do something than to do nothing.

what...??...are you talking to me....??...i didnt understood anything you wrote... undecided undecided
try to write in short sentences...i didnt log on nairaland to read a book....
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by mathinips(m): 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
I love people that don't give up. Give up and remain slave forever. Keep trying one day is one day u will surely be successful

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Torylanez(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2018
ZZ22:
guy na so the thing pain you.. nawaoo

Any ipob headless orangutans come out they will dealt with
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by ZZ22: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2018
Torylanez:

Any ipob headless orangutans come out they will dealt with
I know your so upset about the news but calm down and type in a language i can understand

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by GSA01: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Talking about history of referendum in Nigeria, all the referendum held all want through a process whereby the Federal Government then gave them the go ahead to hold such referendum, and was even giving logistics support, and financial support to the organizers of the referendum election,, Hence, this IPOB Declaration of wanting to hold referendum without the FG support is illegal.
God help Nigeria this act will not lead to tumor oil for the Nigeria political sphere....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by pacesetting: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2018
It's so sad you didn't understand. It's not my fault. But the good news is, there are others who have read and understood my statement, even the non Igbos. So, your opinion does not matter. Enjoy your day.
justtoodark:

what...??...are you talking to me....??...i didnt understood anything you wrote... undecided undecided
try to write in short sentences...i didnt log on nairaland to read a book....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by iamjavadem(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2018
Practise what u preach, why did u also read his comment and pass? Mr double standards.
Gozzzy:

you won't die, if you just read and pass. This concerns true lovers of freedom and lovers of what's right.
Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by erico2k2(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2018
They are using their own money to print so there is nothing wrong with this, but to be honest, I would support if a policy of referendum is made soonest. ie specify the % of people to sign a petition B4 this can be allowed to take place. If IPOB trust themselves and feel they could be their own Nation fine, it should be seen as less Borden on the State Nigeria. This is my 2kobo.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum by Ebeano49(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2018
justtoodark:
just stay away from the delta.....we dont care.....

And you are enjoying your "Delta" today aren't you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Not Defected To APC – Umahi / Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.