Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

Egypt Crash Out Of World Cup As They Lose 3-1 To Russia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Egypt Crash Out Of World Cup As They Lose 3-1 To Russia (672 Views)

Barcelona Lose 3 Consecutive Home Games In A Season For The First Time / Kano Pillars Fined N9 Million, Lose 3 Points, Suffer Banishment / Kylian Mbappe Makes History At The World Cup As Cristiano Ronaldo Crashed Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Crash Out Of World Cup As They Lose 3-1 To Russia by donaldeke(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Egypt have become the first team and African side to crash out of the ongoing FIFA World Cup in Russia after losing 3-1 to Russia on Tuesday in their second game at the tournament.

Even if Uruguay lost tomorrow to Saudi Arabia, Egypt cannot qualify ahead of the South American team because of FIFA’s head-to-head rule which favour Uruguay ahead of Egypt, having been defeated by the South American team in their first match at the tournament.

Already, Russia have qualified for the Round of 16 after winning their two games played so far, scoring eight goals and conceding just one.

Re: Egypt Crash Out Of World Cup As They Lose 3-1 To Russia by Delight009: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Nigeria will win the world cup.. Am sure...
Please, don't ask me WHEN
Re: Egypt Crash Out Of World Cup As They Lose 3-1 To Russia by tobiit(m): 1:21am On Jun 20, 2018
Delight009:
Nigeria will win the world cup.. Am sure...
Please, don't ask me WHEN

In dreamland off course. Hahahaha

Abeg make me sef come sleep o. Time don go

(1) (Reply)

Unai Emery Is Arsenal Winning The EPL This Season? Abumeyang Scores Hatrick / Free Daily Rollover / Anthony Joshua Knocked Povetkin OUT At Round 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.