Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:16 PM

True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This (435 Views)

Abu Chats With Two Christians about Bible translations not being the same / Translations Helpful In Understanding The Bible / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by bunbit23: 2:30am On Jun 20, 2018
[6/17, 10:07] Frank Edo Asaba: Are light bearers allowed to go to church? Can they hold prominent position in churches? Are they allowed to pray in church as the churches pray? Please I need answer GM. May the most high shine is light upon you always. Iseee.

[6/17, 12:24] Odogwuakataaka: What is church?
What are the activities as seen in the churches?
Who are light bearers?
Is church same as religion?
Let's find church to know if light bearers are allowed to go to church
[6/17, 12:26] Odogwuakataaka: Church last time I check is a social gathering of the people. An umbrella of Christianity. Christians are people who said they are like Christ!
[6/17, 12:28] Odogwuakataaka: Now you asked, 'if light bearers are allowed to go to church'?
The answer is yes!
[6/17, 12:29] Odogwuakataaka: Light bearers are allowed to go to any place and join any group of people who are like Christ because Christ is a light bearer
[6/17, 12:29] Odogwuakataaka: Positive works works with positive
[6/17, 12:30] Odogwuakataaka: You asked again, can they hold prominent position in the churches?
[6/17, 12:31] Odogwuakataaka: I asked, what are the prominent positions in the gathering of people who said they are like Christ?
[6/17, 12:33] Odogwuakataaka: With this question, it's well understood that the gathering is questionable. Wisdom will ask, are they gathering for Christ since they said they are like Christ?
[6/17, 12:33] Odogwuakataaka: Because, If you are like me. You do exactly as I do. That's why you are like me!

[6/17, 12:34] Frank Edo Asaba: Thank you Sir! You are far too blessed with wisdom and understandings. When you answer, my spirit always lift up with joy. No wonder the Bible says that there is a spirit in a man that confirms if what he hears is truth or not. May you be blessed in morning and in the evening. May your light never dim low. Iseeee!

[6/17, 12:34] Odogwuakataaka: When Christ was here on earth, he has 12 disciples. Among them, do we have prominent positions?
[6/17, 12:35] Odogwuakataaka: If not, why must we have prominent positions in the churches?
Re: True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by bunbit23: 2:32am On Jun 20, 2018
[6/17, 12:37] Frank Edo Asaba: No sir. But Peter seems to be like a leader amongst them. Jesus told him, he is the rock. And upon this rock I will build my church. That could be seen as allocation or deligation of to Peter. Or what do you think?

[6/17, 12:38] Odogwuakataaka: They all followed him for righteousness. Their key point was to learn from the master and to make a difference man. This was the reason, after his death, they were seen all over the places doing great because they learnt from the great master

[6/17, 12:38] Frank Edo Asaba: I meant delegation of authority to Peter sir.

[6/17, 12:39] Odogwuakataaka: You also asked, are they allowed to pray in church as the churches pray?
[6/17, 12:39] Odogwuakataaka: It's like you are going somewhere?
[6/17, 12:40] Odogwuakataaka: Does it mean there's away churches pray that seems different from the way human being pray to their God
[6/17, 12:40] Odogwuakataaka: You may let us know those ways to help answers
[6/17, 12:41] Odogwuakataaka: When we talk about prayers, I understand prayer is talking to your God

[6/17, 12:41] Frank Edo Asaba: Hahaha! You are too wise Sir. But you know what I mean. Like ending the praying in “Jesus nsne”

[6/17, 12:42] Odogwuakataaka: To talk to your God is not something unique or should I say exceptional
[6/17, 12:42] Odogwuakataaka: Is not a thing we learn and must not be a pattern

[6/17, 12:43] Frank Edo Asaba: Hahaha! You are too wise Sir. But you know what I mean. Like ending the prayer in “Jesus name”

[6/17, 12:43] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, churches shouldn't have a particular way by which they prayed if they are truly what they said they are

[6/17, 12:44] Kenechukwu Nnewi: Like me after praying in my obi every morning with kolanut i always end the prayer in Jesus Christ name before breaking the kola

[6/17, 12:46] Frank Edo Asaba: Thank you Sir. In my instruction on the kola nut ritual. I was told to call on the most high, the Angels of positive energy, the gods and the goddesses, the ancestors” isn’t that a pattern sir. Thanks for I want to learn and a good light bearer.
[6/17, 12:48] Frank Edo Asaba: Omg! It is very good to ask questions o. I assumed differently. And it has been hitting on my conscience. Omg! Now I am free and I will follow you Sir to as much as life allows us to connect. Thank you again and again for this answer.

[6/17, 12:49] ‪Ikedum: Sir
You are saying the truth
Everything you say is nothing but the truth
Re: True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by bunbit23: 2:33am On Jun 20, 2018
(6/17, 12:37] Frank Edo Asaba: No sir. But Peter seems to be like a leader amongst them. Jesus told him, he is the rock. And upon this rock I will build my church. That could be seen as allocation or deligation of to Peter. Or what do you think?

[6/17, 12:50] Odogwuakataaka: If you are saying the truth, let's read in the Bible to see if he calls it church.
[6/17, 12:50] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know where you are?
[6/17, 12:50] Odogwuakataaka: This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules
[6/17, 12:50] Odogwuakataaka: We tell you the truth and nothing but the truth
[6/17, 12:51] Odogwuakataaka: No matter what it cost us to defend the truth we leave to achieve it.
[6/17, 12:52] Odogwuakataaka: Do you know that Yeshua (Christ) was not born a Jamaican or Australian? Are you aware he was not born in America neither does he grew up in England?
[6/17, 12:53] Odogwuakataaka: Instead he was born Jewish and grew up in Nazareth/Judea in Israel to be precise
[6/17, 12:53] Odogwuakataaka: Does Israel speak English?
[6/17, 12:54] Odogwuakataaka: Do they have their dialect?
[6/17, 12:55] Odogwuakataaka: If they have their dialect which is not English that's to say, Yeshua spoke the dialect instead English, Spanish or French
[6/17, 12:55] Odogwuakataaka: He spoke Aramaic
[6/17, 12:56] Odogwuakataaka: What does this mean? It simply means he has words spoken which was later translated
[6/17, 12:56] Odogwuakataaka: Let's read in the book of Matthew 16:18

[6/17, 12:56] Frank Edo Asaba: It’s in Matthew 16:18. Sorry I do not oppose you or disagree. I just want more understand because know I know from your teachings, it is better to ask questions than to assume. Thank you!

[6/17, 12:57] Odogwuakataaka:  I also tell you this: you are Kefa," [which means 'Rock,'] "and on this rock I will build my Community, and the gates of Sh'ol will not overcome it.
[6/17, 12:57] Odogwuakataaka: Here we don't read him saying church but community
[6/17, 12:59] Odogwuakataaka: I read and quoted from COMPLETE JEWISH BIBLE English translations
[6/17, 12:59] Odogwuakataaka: You can download it on your own from Google Play Store
[6/17, 12:59] Odogwuakataaka: Complete Jewish Bible English version
[6/17, 13:00] Odogwuakataaka: Be careful where you bought your Bible and the test you read

[6/17, 13:00] Frank Edo Asaba: OK Sir. I will do that. Thank you.

[6/17, 13:01] Odogwuakataaka: Bible was a complete story of what happened in Israel not in Nigeria
[6/17, 13:01] Odogwuakataaka: Therefore, the people whose bible account was recorded having the role to play should tell much better than foreigners
[6/17, 13:02] Odogwuakataaka: A Yoruba can't tell story as it happened in aguleri my hometown more than I can
[6/17, 13:03] Odogwuakataaka: So it's when a foreigner came to translate bible history as it happened in Israel
[6/17, 13:03] Odogwuakataaka: There must be misinterpretations
[6/17, 13:04] Odogwuakataaka: That's exactly what happened in the Bible most of you read today. Almost all churches have their own version of bible and translators. Bible have been mistranslated to fit their religious doctrines
[6/17, 13:05] Odogwuakataaka: Such limited knowledge and falsehood shouldn't be found among light bearers
[6/17, 13:05] Odogwuakataaka: We have gone far in the realms of spirits and can't return as failures
[6/17, 13:05] Odogwuakataaka: Angels guide

((((((((6/17, 12:43] Frank Edo Asaba: Hahaha! You are too wise Sir. But you know what I mean. Like ending the prayer in “Jesus name”

[6/17, 12:44] Kenechukwu Nnewi: Like me after praying in my obi every morning with kolanut i always end the prayer in Jesus Christ name before breaking the kola)))))

[6/17, 13:06] Odogwuakataaka: You don't end prayers with anyone's name should you know how to pray.
[6/17, 13:06] Odogwuakataaka: Yeshua taught his disciples how to pray
[6/17, 13:06] Odogwuakataaka: Let's read to see how he does it and what he taught them
[6/17, 13:18] Odogwuakataaka: When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites, who love to pray standing in the synagogues and on street corners, so that people can see them. Yes! I tell you, they have their reward already!

6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. Your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7 "And when you pray, don't babble on and on like the pagans, who think God will hear them better if they talk a lot.

8 Don't be like them, because your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

9 You, therefore, pray like this: 'Our Father in heaven! May your Name be kept holy.

10 May your Kingdom come, your will be done on earth as in heaven.

11 Give us the food we need today.

12 Forgive us what we have done wrong, as we too have forgiven those who have wronged us.

13 And do not lead us into hard testing, but keep us safe from the Evil One.*For kingship, power and glory are yours forever.
[6/17, 13:21] Odogwuakataaka: Did Yeshua includes his name here?

[6/17, 13:21] Frank Edo Asaba: No Sir.
Re: True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by bunbit23: 2:35am On Jun 20, 2018
[6/17, 13:21] Odogwuakataaka: Why then do human like falsehood in every important matters?
[6/17, 13:21] Odogwuakataaka: Get knowledge, in all your get, get understanding: wisdom is the principal thing
[6/17, 13:22] Odogwuakataaka: In truth we stand!
[6/17, 13:22] Odogwuakataaka: @Light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

((((6/17, 12:46] Frank Edo Asaba: Thank you Sir. In my instruction on the kola nut ritual. I was told to call on the most high, the Angels of positive energy, the gods and the goddesses, the ancestors” isn’t that a pattern sir. Thanks for I want to learn and a good light bearer.
[6/17, 12:48] Frank Edo Asaba: Omg! It is very good to ask questions o. I assumed differently. And it has been hitting on my conscience. Omg! Now I am free and I will follow you Sir to as much as life allows us to connect. Thank you again and again for this answer.))))))

[6/17, 13:28] Odogwuakataaka: That is not a pattern but truth. Did you read the prayer posted as taught by Christ to his disciples?
If you do, who did he made a references to?
Who is the father in heaven?
Who is the most high?
Is he the father in heaven?
If he is, then who are the gods and the goddesses?
Who are the angels and your ancestors?
You ought to know all these.
[6/17, 13:28] Odogwuakataaka: Knowing these makes a difference!
[6/17, 13:29] Odogwuakataaka: Remember, we aren't here to force you into any pattern or practices, we are here to tell you the truth which you must know to make a different man

(((((6/17, 13:00] Frank Edo Asaba: OK Sir. I will do that. Thank you)))))

[6/17, 13:31] Odogwuakataaka: Better! When you are set to read the Bible, read the true test. King James is not a Jew therefore must have ommited and misinterpreted most Jewish words during bible English translations
[6/17, 13:32] Odogwuakataaka: No how an European or American will learn igbo language to translate it better than chinua Achebe
[6/17, 13:33] Odogwuakataaka: Similar things happened upon bible translations
[6/17, 13:34] Odogwuakataaka: Many words was wrongly misinterpreted and mistranslated because the translators were not jews
[6/17, 13:34] Odogwuakataaka: Read from Jewish Bible test for more details and sound knowledge
[6/17, 13:34] Odogwuakataaka: We are different, we make difference using right information
[6/17, 13:35] Odogwuakataaka: The truth makes the difference
[6/17, 13:35] Odogwuakataaka: More light to our path. Angels guide!

Re: True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by bunbit23: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2018
.b
Re: True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by Primesky(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Lies camouflaged as truth. People must be very watchful!. The line between truth and lie is becoming more thinner. Deception has levels, it will look very genuine and right at first then like a flash the reality dawns on you, only for you to realize you've been decieved. This may not happen until it becomes to late to make amends.

Any 'truth' that relegates Jesus Christ at the back burner and encourages separation of the brethren, is not truth.

What we need to know now is how we can make it to heaven, and that can only come through Jesus Christ. Lucifer has fallen, and has been defeated. He is only waiting for his final sentence. My people be warned, deception will never look like deception. You may not even realize it unless the Holy Spirit opens your eyes.

It's all about Jesus Christ. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by bunbit23: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
nf
Re: True Bible Which Has Right Translations In God's Word Is This by bunbit23: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
nv

(1) (Reply)

What Currency Will Be Needed In Heaven? / How To Offer Eclipse Prayer Tomorrow In Shaa Allah / T.B. Joshua Rebukes The Rich In Fiery Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.