Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,631 members, 7,972,341 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:27 AM

"Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men (505 Views)

You Can Use Me As A Valentine’s Gift For Your Babe — Zinoleesky Tells Men / “Stop Deceiving Women" - Ayo Adesanya Tells Men / Alibaba Reacts To Neymar's Rape Allegation, Tells Men To Be On Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by iGist: 6:21am On Jun 20, 2018
GistMore.com

Mavins boss, Donjazzy has revealed he respects himself when he enters a girl's DM because he knows that people higher than him might also be messaging her.

Taking to Twitter to advise men, he urged them to appreciate women who accept their proposal in this social media age, because other men 'better' than them might have also asked her out.

Read his tweets below...

"Guys if you propose to a babe and she says yes to you in this Instagram days. Better appreciate o. Cos MENNNN don toast am. But you won.

I mean MENNN of timber and caliber ooo. Grown men with bearbear and your salary for 20 years ."

BY GISTMORE :: https://www.gistmore.com/appreciate-girl-says-yes-proposal-donjazzy-tells-men

lalasticlala

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7287767_jazzy_pngfbba0ee4dc6f55417a08f39f88eac8df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7287768_jas_jpeg9e2d2ab6c4a56363503175e7044e3b4d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7287766_vf_jpeg100c1e821c78d1c9182e8d0a0ead6096
Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by iGist: 6:21am On Jun 20, 2018
smiley
Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by chriskosherbal(m): 6:26am On Jun 20, 2018
This man has started again ..

But wait ooo is it on a ladies DM you want to propose for marriage eeeh Don BaBa undecided

Baba why now shocked

See signature jare guyz
Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by Samusu(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2018
OK, noted. With that yhur head like Donjazzy
Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by hector1046(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2018
So when a lady say yes, she's doing the guy a favour right?

1 Like

Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by williamdeluxe(m): 6:40am On Jun 20, 2018
I totally agree with don j's..

when a woman says yes to u

For whatever reason, she apparently thinks that you are special! That's great smiley Just be happy about your good fortune. She accepts you for yourself, so just be that, and don't worry.
Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by Shadrackmadu(m): 6:44am On Jun 20, 2018
WAKADA Nonsense is that...

oga don jazz do u tink its easy for a man to ask girl for marriage..

but why are u not married.. abi u de wait make super pack noddles win world cup before u marry.. better change ur mind because the gods are not happy with u.

incase u need ur artist kindly inbox my email.
Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by delugajackson: 7:07am On Jun 20, 2018
Baba you are wrong on this one. They're not doing us a favor by marrying us, as a matter of fact, they need the marriage more.

We know they've been "toasted" and "untoasted" already, that's why most of us won't even bother proposing. I might just throw the damn ring over to you and you better catch it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2018
donjazzy go and Mary. grin
Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by dizon: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2018
Don jazzy!! What kind of nonsense is this?

Re: "Appreciate It If A Girl Says Yes To Your Proposal" - Donjazzy Tells Men by GistmoreNG: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Talks On Wizkid And Davido To Russia Parliament / Best All Time Collection Of Rihannas Photos / Your Fathers And Uncles Still Pays My Bills– Bobrisky Blast Haters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.