Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis (16558 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Andy Uba, Ex-convict James Ibori And Nuhu Ribadu(photo) / Oyo Gov Election: Tinubu, Akala Meet, Discuss Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by jbtobsyn(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Can you kindly state his record here? My Google Chrome isn't functioning grin

You just joined the crowd to shout sowore because you saw people supporting him. Such a high level of ignorance

Who did you vote in 2015? I know it's Buhari because he criticised Jonathan and now you are towing that same path

Abeg don't quote me if you have no better line of defense
Bro keep shut. Someone with record now was once someone with no record. What has your leaders who have records done for this country than to milk us dry. Someone with experience started with no experience and it is the zeal that matters.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
obailala:
A young man that has continuously fought passionately for a better Nigeria in his own little ways for decades, a man that in the past few months has been going from state to state, meeting and speaking to people at the grassroots, at present, yet ee say we dont trust him.

At present, he's the only presidential hopeful who is campaigning; others simply wait till 2 months to elections, get blessings and sponsorship from godfathers, buy their way through elections, get to power and repeat the inept, irresponsible leadership cycle. Are those the type of leaders we still want, the ones with big agbadas?

If I may ask, from the list of candidates who have declared interest so far, which ones have made any effort at campaigning?
don't fall for his tricks ooo
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Can you kindly state his record here? My Google Chrome isn't functioning grin

You just joined the crowd to shout sowore because you saw people supporting him. Such a high level of ignorance

Who did you vote in 2015? I know it's Buhari because he criticised Jonathan and now you are towing that same path

Abeg don't quote me if you have no better line of defense
Me joinning the crowd you are funny. Maybe you don't know who Sowore is, he has been fighting for democracy during the military regime and I can't count how many times they locked him up for that even when he was a president at the university of Lagos he has always been fighting for the right of masses so what more credible candidate are you talking about mr man?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Bro keep shut. Someone with record now was once someone with no record. What has your leaders who have records done for this country than to milk us dry. Someone with experience started with no experience and it is the zeal that matters.

So handling the welfare of 180 million people by someone with no experience sounds reasonable to you baa?

My advice to Sowore and his minions is this

Let him contest as a local government chairman in his state. Let's see if he can drive them to a higher level of development.

Or let him start an enterprise apart from a media house that has 95% of its voice on criticisms and the failures of a government. Let him build that enterprise to a multi-million naira empire

Then he can come back and ask me for my vote

Till then, you guys can keep deceiving yourselves. Governance is much more than taking pictures and screaming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Me joinning the crowd you are funny. Maybe you don't know who Sowore is, he has been fighting for democracy during the military regime and I can't count how many times they locked him up for that even when he was a president at the university of Lagos he has always been fighting for the right of masses so what more credible candidate are you talking about mr man?

Like I said, you think fighting for democracy is enough reason to put the food issues, security issues, corruption problems, power issues, educational issues into the hands of Sowore?

I knew I wasn't wrong about this guy since when I encountered you guys.

Please vote him. He won't win and APC won't have your vote. It's a win win for both of us
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by SoNature(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Idiotic sowore should go and sit down with his scratch face.

wen animal wer get horns the go meeting, snail follow de show faceshocked

If its not Donald Duke, it can never be anyone.

You really need to grow up; you don't need to make your point with insults
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by cronsberg: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
I never took this guy serious until today. He seem to have that awolowo spirit of grass root advocacy, like when awolowo was denied access to northern populace by the northern oligargs, he suprised them by landing in kano with a helicopter in the mid of the common people to present his blueprint something they have never seen before. Sowore is really a force to be reckoned with if he will keep the momentum of engaging the grassroot common man like this. For some reason, i dont know why i feel like his own engagement with the common man is genuine unlike the obviously fake buying of plantain and corn by the road side by people like fayose and wike. Please sowore show us your plans and blueprint for the economy, security, infrastructure, foreign relations etc and you will have my vote. I ilike your style already

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
cronsberg:
I never took this guy serious until today. He seem to have that awolowo spirit of grass root advocacy, like when awolowo was denied access to northern populace by the northern oligargs, he suprised them by landing in kano with a helicopter in the mid of the common people to present his blueprint something they have never seen before. Sowore is really a force to be reckoned with if he will keep the momentum of engaging the grassroot common man like this. For some reason, i dont know why i feel like his own engagement with the common man is genuine unlike the obviously fake buying of plantain and corn by the road side by people like fayose and wike. Please sowore show us your plans and blueprint for the economy, security, infrastructure, foreign relations etc and you will have my vote. I ilike your style already

God will continue to bless you for this line. This should be the question people with reasoning should ask

God bless you more. Sorry I quoted you, but I just couldn't hold it back
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

So what makes sowore qualified?

Because he is young? Yahaya Bello is young too?

Because he runs around the nation taking pictures with all and sundry? Common

We need people with credibility. People who have handled positions. People who their works can speak for them

Not because he ran a media outfit that is good at criticisms will make him the saviour

Nonsense and Pepper soup
The likes of Buhari, Jona had experiences and has held different position before they became president yet they all failed woefully.

Stop your coward hypocritism and admit boldly that you hate him because your poor brain thinks he's a Yoruba whereas he's an Apoi man. Yeye dey smell.

Btw, Yahaya Bello is Buhari's disciple. Sowore isn't anyone stooge unlike those with cabals and godfathers out there.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by obailala(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
don't fall for his tricks ooo
At least I see his efforts, I see his fighting spirit, I've seen his antecedents running under the sun and in the rain since as far back as 1993 doing what he believes in his own right was best for Nigeria. Since the return of democracy in 1999, I know his history of fighting and exposing the ills and evil of different administrations irrespective of tribe, ethnicity or political affiliation; I remember vividly when he started the saharareporters movement and how he used the platform to fight OBJ's 3rd term/life presidency agenda to a halt; I know how he fought and exposed the Turai kitchen cabinet/cabal that held the poor little Johnny hostage when Yaradua was ill; I remember how he was the first to reveal that Yaradua was clinically dead despite the tricks of the cabal.

In summary, I know Sowore and I can attest too his efforts to create a better Nigerian society. Presently, I have also seen him campaigning tirelessly for the presidency, travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria trying to convince people at the grassroots; no other presidential hopeful has done this, they all seem to be waiting for endorsements from godfathers and moneybags to fuel their campaigns 2 months to election. If you say I shouldn't trust this one, who should I trust?.. Atiku? Makarfi? Fayose? Buhari? Dankwambo? Duke?... or maybe I should keep waiting for Duke or Durotoye or Moghalu who seem to just sit with arms folded in their homes speaking English only when invited to shows?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Do you even know what it takes to rule a nation? I don't mean a media firm. A nation? angry

Just look at what you listed as achievements. Rubbish. I don't take Sowore or his supporters serious

You guys can vote him sha. At least, the vote would be a minus for the APC

PS : I don't support PDP either
Nope, Sowore was also a media man when he fought the military for our democracy in the 90's? Yeye dey smell.

We know why you hate him.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
obailala:
At least I see his efforts, I see his fighting spirit, I've seen his antecedents running under the sun and in the rain as far back as 1993 doing what he believes in his own right was best for Nigeria. Since the return of democracy in 1999, I know his history of fighting and exposing the ills and evil of different administrations irrespective of tribe, ethnicity or political affiliation; I remember vividly when he started the saharareporters movement and how he used the platform to fight OBJ's 3rd term/life presidency agenda to a halt; I know how he fought and exposed the Turai kitchen cabinet/cabal that held the poor little Johnny hostage when Yaradua was ill; I remember how he was the first to revel that Yaradua was clinically dead despite the tricks of the cabal. In summary, I know Sowore and I can attest too his efforts to create a better Nigerian society. Presently, I have also seen him campaigning tirelessly for the presidency, travelling the length and breadth of Nigeria trying to convince people at the grassroots; no other presidential hopeful has done this, they all seem to be waiting for endorsements from godfathers and moneybags to fuel their campaigns 2 months to election. If you say I shouldn't trust this one, who should I trust?.. Atiku? Makarfi? Fayose? Buhari? Dankwambo? Duke?... or maybe I should keep waiting for Duke or Durotoye or Moghalu who seem to just sit with arms folded in their homes speaking English only when invited to shows?
I will repeat it again and again,don't fall for his tricks.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by obailala(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
I will repeat it again and again,don't fall for his tricks.
So advise me, whose trick should I fall for?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
obailala:
So advise me, whose trick should I fall for?
oh!! E be like say u never sit down with their type before.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Like I said, you think fighting for democracy is enough reason to put the food issues, security issues, corruption problems, power issues, educational issues into the hands of Sowore?

Please vote him. He won't win and APC won't have your vote. It's a win win for both of us
He will surely win. If he can win the middlebelt hearts and part of the North such as Kaduna. The SW and his fellow SS folks are surely gonna vote for him.

Hatefilled Igbos can go and die for all I care.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

He will surely win. If he can win the middlebelt hearts and part of the North such as Kaduna. The SW and his fellow SS folks are surely gonna vote for him.

Hatefilled Igbos can go knack head for rock, I don't care.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Appili(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hope he will not be like Nuhu Ribadu who only contested the presidency for show and not for real, Nigeria needs a leader who can bring true change in the country.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
cronsberg:

Exactly. This is the first time I'm impressed by anyone campaigning for the presidential position. I didn't vote in 2015 because both Jona and Buhari were just awful for me but I'm gonna vote for Sowore this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

Hatefilled Igbos can go knack head for rock, I don't care.

You had to quote me four times to make a demented statement. That's cool

@bolded. Sowore won't even win his state, not to talk of the North. I really don't know how you guys reason. But anyway, it's your deluded opinion. You're entitled to it

Please vote Sowore Abeg. I don't want APC to have your vote. So it's definitely a win win for both of us grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by ElsonMorali: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sowore has my vote come 2019.

I just hope he can increase the momentum even more.

News of his campaign should be flooding here and major new media throughout the country.

Enough of the old guards that have made nonsense of living standards in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

You had to quote me four times to make a demented statement. That's cool

@bolded. Sowore won't even win his state, not to talk of the North. I really don't know how you guys reason. But anyway, it's your deluded opinion. You're entitled to it

Please vote Sowore Abeg. I don't want APC to have your vote. So it's definitely a win win for both of us grin

I had to quote you because your post reeks of stupidity and cowardism at its peak.
You couldn't even admit your hateful soul hates Sowore because your airbrain thinks he's a Yoruba when he's not. What a coward.

As long as Sowore continues with his grassroot campaign, nonentity as yourself can go jump in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Realdeals(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

God will continue to bless you for this line. This should be the question people with reasoning should ask

God bless you more. Sorry I quoted you, but I just couldn't hold it back

Oga, don't tell me you are this lazy. For months Sowore has been holding townhall meeting around the world and most of the points you highlighted has been dealt with by the aspirant, to the extent that the current administration is stealing some of his ideas. You can search YouTube for his numerous videos, some as old as 10yrs, his stance on issues hasn't change. visit www.sowore2019.org

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by obailala(m): 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
oh!! E be like say u never sit down with their type before.
I say make you advise me naa.. 2019 is fast approaching and whether we like it or not, somebody must be pushed to Aso Rock, else Bubu go kontinuu without stress. So if you say this hustler is fraud, who we go back?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by basic23111: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
I don't care what u think, I'm voting sowore come 2019

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
obailala:
I say make you advise me naa.. 2019 is fast approaching and whether we like it or not, somebody must be pushed to Aso Rock, else Bubu go kontinuu without stress. So if you say this hustler is fraud, who we go back?
till after primaries, fr now I don't know......nor mind all these young politicians that love speaking grammar, nor be today I know em.right now na your record I need see.if na first time,make em go their state hustle seat start first.

Never ever trust any of em,there is one from Edo state that love grammar,I just dey use one eye dey look am because I don see ex gov wey quarrel with a top chieftain in an opposition party dey sit down dey laugh with am fr night.bros shine your eye.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

I had to quote you because your post reeks of stupidity and cowardism at its peak.
You couldn't even admit your hateful soul hates Sowore because your airbrain thinks he's a Yoruba when he's not. What a coward.

As long as Sowore continues with his grassroot campaign, nonentity as yourself can go jump in the lagoon.

Blow your nose, please. You cry too much

I have encouraged you to vote Sowore, yet you still chant about how I'm hateful and blah blah blah grin

As long as Sowore continues his grassroots campaign, he will win? grin grin grin

You think Nigerian politics of today is about the grassroots? Please don't quote me again Abeg. Abeg

grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 2:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
till after primaries, fr now I don't know......nor mind all these young politicians that love speaking grammar, nor be today I know em.right now na your record I need see.if na first time,make em go their state hustle seat start first.

Never ever trust any of em,there is one from Edo state that love grammar,I just dey use one eye dey look am because I don see ex gov wey quarrel with a top chieftain in an opposition party dey sit down dey laugh with am fr night.bros shine your eye.

You go live long grin

Somebody never fit win or deliver him state. Somebody never fit run better profitable business wey worth billions. Somebody wey no get any experience for anything apart from media.

Na him we want carry all our burdens put on top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by diadem10: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

Blow your nose, please. You cry too much

I have encouraged you to vote Sowore, yet you still chant about how I'm hateful and blah blah blah grin

As long as Sowore continues his grassroots campaign, he will win? grin grin grin

You think Nigerian politics of today is about the grassroots? Please don't quote me again Abeg. Abeg

grin grin grin
What's this airbrain coward saying? I don't care about what filled that ballon head of yours but don't come here to spew rubbish while hiding under the guise of 'he's not experienced blah blah' when we know you're one hate filled ipob coward.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

You go live long grin

Somebody never fit win or deliver him state. Somebody never fit run better profitable business wey worth billions. Somebody wey no get any experience for anything apart from media.

Na him we want carry all our burdens put on top.
bros!!!! Record first no long story,if you nor get and na your first time to hustle seat go your state start from there. The empowerment em dey talk,make em start am when em don win fr their state so that we will use it to judge their works.then later they can go fr the big seat,he think say that seat fr aso rock na joke.
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
diadem10:

What's this airbrain coward saying? I don't care about what filled that ballon head of yours but don't come here to spew rubbish while hiding under the guise of 'he's not experienced blah blah' when we know you're one hate filled ipob coward.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bizibi:
bros!!!! Record first no long story,if you nor get and na your first time to hustle seat go your state start from there. The empowerment em dey talk,make em start am when em don win fr their state so that we will use it to judge their works.then later they can go fr the big seat,he think say that seat fr aso rock na joke.

No. Leave them

Somebody just wake up. Because people dey complain, and him young, therefore him feel say to rule dey easy

Make him go win local government election or governorship for him state. Make him rule them for four years, and make we see how dem Don develop reach

Re: Omoyele Sowore And Nuhu Ribadu Meet, Discuss Herdsmen Crisis by Bizibi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
izzou:

No. Leave them

Somebody just wake up. Because people dey complain, and him young, therefore him feel say to rule dey easy

Make him go win local government election or governorship for him state. Make him rule them for four years, and make we see how dem Don develop reach

some Nigerians too dey easy to deceive, if anybody speak grammar give you ask am questions make hin give you convincing answer because politicking na hustle on hin own,na only few good politicians dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Economy Picks Up As Rate Of Negative Growth Reduces Sharply / World Sickle Cell Day: Peter Obi, Maduka Commiserate With Victims (Pictures) / Customs To Use N285/$ For Duty From June 1 – Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.