Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,371 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers (976 Views)

Insecurity: Statement By Rev. Stephen Baba Panya, ECWA President / COVID-19 Kills 200 ECWA Mission Supporters / Gunmen ECWA Church In Kaduna, One Killed, Others Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers by socketmc: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2018
The undersigned contractors and suppliers that executed various jobs to the benefit of the University over the last 2 years pained and distressed that the university has deemed it unimportant to pay for various jobs executed.
Following the continuing refusal and neglect to pay up after various meetings, engagements and Promises to pay, particularly the one made by the Vice Chancellor Prof. Samuel Kursim Leonard Fwa mni on Thursday being the 7th day of June, 2018. We write to express our utmost displeasure and anguish at your inhuman treatment.
Re: ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers by socketmc: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2018
socketmc:
The undersigned contractors and suppliers that executed various jobs to the benefit of the University over the last 2 years pained and distressed that the university has deemed it unimportant to pay for various jobs executed.
Following the continuing refusal and neglect to pay up after various meetings, engagements and Promises to pay, particularly the one made by the Vice Chancellor Prof. Samuel Kursim Leonard Fwa mni on Thursday being the 7th day of June, 2018. We write to express our utmost displeasure and anguish at your inhuman treatment.
Re: ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers by socketmc: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=socketmc post=68710478][/quote]
Below is the list Of Top 50, Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria (Federal & Private),Revealed by Universal Basic Education Commission, due to Students’ Performance in the May/June Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE).

1. JC BEST Schools International, Abuja
2.Kings’ College, Lagos
3.Loyola Jesuit College, Gidan Mangoro, Karu-Karshi Road, Abuja
4.Grange Schools, Ikeja, Lagos Sate
5.Christ The King College, Onitsha
6.Vivian Fowler Memorial College, Chief T. A. Doherty Layout, Oregun, Ikeja in Lagos
7.Day Waterman College, Ikoyi, Lagos
8.LEKKI BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Victoria Arobieke Street, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. Lekki British International School
9.Lumen Christi International High School, Uromi, Edo State
10.Corona Secondary School, Agbara, Ogun State
11.Olashore International High School, Iloko Ijesha, Oshun State
12.St Gregory’s College, Ikoyi, Lagos
13.Avicenna School, Lagos
14.BRITISH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Landbridge Avenue, Oniru Private Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos State
15.GREENSPRINGS SCHOOL, Lagos 32, Olatunde Ayoola Avenue, Anthony, Lagos
16.The Capital Science Academy, Abuja
17.Nigerian-Turkish International Academy, Abuja
18.Louisville Girl’s High School, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State.
19.Premiere Academy, Lugbe, Abuja
20.St Francis Catholic Secondary School, 107, Liasu Road, Idimu. P. O. Box 91, Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
21.CHRISLAND COLLEGE Ladipo Oluwole Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
22.Regina Pacis College, Abuja
23.DOWEN COLLEGE Regency Town, Lekki, Lagos.
24.Brookstone School secondary, International Airport Road, Igwuruta, Rivers State
25.Bethel Demonstration Schools, 3 ,Asamah Avenue, Effurun, Warri Central, Delta State
26.Saint Michael’s International School, Dadin Kowa Road, Kontagora, Niger State
27.Hillcrest School Jos, 13 Old Bukuru Road, Plateau State
28.Chrisland College, 72 ,Old Ejigbo Road, Idimu Egbeda, Alimosho, Lagos State
29.Abuja Capital International College, 352/353 Road, FHA Gwarinpa 11 Estate, Gwarinpa, Abuja
30.Charles Dale Memorial International School, 12 Army Range Road, Igwuruta-Eneka, Rivers State
31.Thomas Adewumi International College, Adewumi Drive, Oko P.M. B. 1050, Omu-Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria.
32.Lumen Christi International High School, Arue – Uromi, Benin City, Edo State
33.Adesoye College, Igosun Road, PB 4700,Offa, Kwara State
34.Holy Rosary International School, University Junction, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja
35.CITADEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, Arigidi Road Ikare Akoko, Ondo State,
36.Stage One International School, 4Th Avenue, 403 Road, PW, Kubwa, Abuja
37.Queen’s College, Yaba, Lagos
38.Capville School, House 58/60 4Th Avenue, Gwarinpa Estate, Abuja
39.Angelwings Comprehensive College, Phase 1, Site 1, Pw (Maroko) Kubwa, Abuja
40.Air Force Comprehensive School, Iyana-Offa , Ibadan, Oyo State
41.Ifako International Secondary School, 99/101 ,Iju Road, Agege, Lagos
42.Barachel Group of Schools, Plots 4/5, Agbado Oke-Aro Road, Giwa, Ogun State
43.Florie Private School, 44 ,Efunlaruja Street, Ori Okuta, Ikorodu, Lagos State
44.Fountain International High School, Plot 100A ,Haruk Estate Road, Rumuigbo, Obio-Akpor, Rivers
45.Graceland International School, 25/27, Liberation Stadium Road, Elekahia, Rivers State
46.Hallmark Secondary School, Italurowo Ondo/Akure Road, Ile-Oluji Junction, Ondo State
47.Crescent Hall International School, 30A/B ,Ladoke Akintola Crescent, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
48.Kaduna International School, Wurno Road, Off Rabah Road Kaduna, Kaduna State
49.Igbinedion Educational Centre, 218/220 Murtala Mohammed Way, Benin, Edo State
50.King’s High School, Abule-Odu B/Stop, Badagry Ex Satellite Town, Lagos

Re: ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers by socketmc: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2021
socketmc:
ANAMBRA 2021: POLL PROJECTS ANDY UBA TO WIN

With days to Anambra 2021 Governorship Election, Hallmark International Consulting Company (HICC), an Abuja based independent research and political risk consultancy firm, has projected that Senator Emmanuel Andy Uba , the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) may score a major win in what it described as a hotly contested election with a margin of error of between 3-4% probability ratings. According to HICC , the research and opinion poll was commissioned by the US based ‘Power to the People Foundation’- an NGO with interest in the promotion and sustainability of democracy in Africa and around the world.

A statement issued by the Foundation’s Vice President (VP) for Africa and Middle East, Hayes . D. Rodney , which was made available to a cross section of journalists in Abuja on Monday , 25 October in a well-attended Press Conference , Mr. Rodney said the interest of the Foundation in the Anambra governorship election is non-partisan, but designed to help deepen democracy in Nigeria.
He said that Nigeria’s democracy has come of age and therefor needs to continually evolve strategies to strengthen itself as it bends the curve. He called on INEC to ensure the election scheduled for November 6, is free, fair and credible. He urged INEC to adopt instant electronic transmission of results from the pooling units to a secured server as a way forward.
‘To engender the people’s interest and confidence in the political process, the electoral umpire must be transparent and non-partisan. One way to restore the people’s interest and trust in the ballot box will be for the umpire to be transparent by also embracing technology in conducting elections and for the security agencies to also ensure lives and properties of the electorates are protected. He said.
Ms. Austin Mane of the HICC while presenting the result of the poll said it used both the ‘monkey survey’ and ‘political risk index’ to forecast the Anambra election, which culminated in projecting an Uba’s win.

He however, explained that the firm has no partisan interest in the outcome of the statewide survey, adding that the election would be left for the people of the State to decide.

The statement said: “Many people in Nigeria including politics and business leaders, are focusing on Anambra to see how the process of democracy is managed by INEC as a prelude to the 2023 general election.”
He noted that while 18 political parties are registered to participate in the election it only polled six major candidates of six political parties : Accord represented by Dr Godwin Maduka , Prof Charles Soludo of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Mr. Valentine Ozigbo of People’s Democratic Party (PDP)P , Dr Obiora Okonkwo of the Zenith Labor Party (ZLP) and Senator Emmanuel Andy Uba of the All Progressives Congress (APC). The poll he said further narrowed the governorship race to a contest between Prof Charles Soludo of APGA and Senator Andy Uba of APC . The poll surveyed over three thousand people in the three Senatorial zones and across six local government areas. The survey he said was conducted in 60 out of 179 communities in the State.

The statement added that APGA appeared to be facing its toughest political challenge in 16 years and hoped the efforts the firm had made by organizing an independent survey would help deepen and strengthen democracy in the State and enable the different contending parties manage their final push towards the November 6, governorship election.

On the credibility of the test, the statement hinted: “We randomly conducted a statewide opinion poll focusing on the three Senatorial Zones : Anambra North, Anambra South, Anambra Central. The sampled population were asked questions centering on the economy, good governance and security.

Question: “ Soludo and Andy Uba, who would best manage the economy of Anambra State?

While APGA’s Soludo scored 60% per cent, Andy Uba’s APC scored 35 per cent with the remaining 5% shared among other political parties.”

Question: “Between Soludo of APGA and Andy Uba of APC which will best provide good governance and manage the people of the State well?”
WhileThirty-five per 65% thinks APC’s Andy Uba will best provide good governance and Soludo scored 35%.
Between Soludo and Andy Uba who will ensure security of lives and properties as governor?
While Soludo scored 45 % Andy Uba scored 55%.
80% of the voters polled strongly believed the election may be marred by insecurity and general voter apathy . They also believe that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) barring insecurity is now more prepared to conduct credible election following the adoption of instant electronic transmission of results. They noted that the Anambra Election will afford INEC the opportunity to correct lapses noticed in previous polls conducted in Kogi and Edo States.

The statement averred that this election will be the toughest political battle for APGA and therefore very consequential as the survival of the party will very much depend on the outcome of the November 6 , governorship election.
It however, criticized the PR team of the APC candidate for not doing enough to market the achievements and the personal qualities of their candidate which they said stands tall.

The statement added that though the election will still be too difficult to call at this time, it noted that polling research is ongoing and that the firm will publish its final findings on Anambra governorship election a few days to the poll with more specific rendition on data on polling averages, polling demographics including age spread and of-course the percentage of scores for the main candidates in the election.
Re: ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers by socketmc: 8:26am On Jul 20
THE FUTURE OF APGA AND SOLUDO’S LEADERSHIP CONTINUITY
By Clem Aguiyi.

A fact that must be acknowledged and not dismissed is that APGA is in crisis, with the future uncertain particularly if the current crisis is allowed to fester. I can also see the voice of Jacobs and hands of Esau promoting the melt down. Their goal(s) is simple: Destroy APGA for power grab. Anambra is APGA’s last bastion of hope. If Anambra falls, then it’s over for the party!

The enemies are leaving nothing to chance and will succeed if we continue to allow our hearts dictate the thinking of our brains. Now is the time to wear our thinking caps, borrow some brains assuming we are now bereft of common sense. This is no time for zero sum gain or scorch earth politics.

The temporal setback we face can be arrested with the right approach. We can get the leaders, elders and veterans of the party who can deploy all their tact and skills to save this roof from falling. Should they fail to save the situation then they must take the blames knowing they didn’t invest enough time, task and treasure to get the party on the right path. Otherwise, the party can emerge from its current challenges more resilient, stronger, better and victorious.

Couple of days ago, I stumbled on a very lengthy online press interview granted by Chief Chekwas Okorie to Daily Post. Chekwas was the founder and pioneer National Chairman of APGA who had left the party and later came back to become a cafeteria member. In the interview, he divulged things which ought to be held back as an elder in pursuit of peace. I don’t think Chief Chekwas in the said interview made the right and appropriate intervention. You do not come to settle a family dispute and end up becoming the problem.

You may win the war but didn’t win the peace. So, winning the peace is far much greater than winning the war. I wish to urge Chief Chekwas to lower his mic. This is not the time for finger wagging and doing the blame game but a time to sit down with all the disputants and begin a conversation that ought to have commenced many months back.

As progressives and democrats, we can speak out our chest but must be circumspect, knowing we must save the baby from the bath water.

If we have managed our affairs very well, we ought to have realised that APGA is a huge tent, one family and the political arm of the Igbo struggle for relevance in Nigeria. Whatever is our differences we must always remember our history and why APGA was birthed in the first instance. In this wise, it is given that when we disagree we must disagree like one family and settle our differences like a family for what unites us are more than the things that divides us.

This is a time to show APGA unity. With all respect and admiration, I call on the leader of the party to do the needful by assembling a cream of credible party leaders with the moral force to reconcile the members. Here, I mean men and women that can be counted on the fingers. People who can sit down and think through the current crisis and come out with a process of respectful engagement that will achieve realistic objective. We need to talk. We need a conversation with each other and not a conversation over our heads.

I am for political solutions to political problems. I detest it when politicians resort to the court to resolve what is clearly a political dispute. Politicians should be able to come to roundtable, present their issues and reach accord, concordance, consensus and compromise. That’s why politics is about conflicts and conflicts resolutions.

In this troubling and difficult times, continuity in leadership is important to achieve most of our domestic objectives still on the table. Anambra in particular needs a governor that will consolidates the gains so far made and work for the happiness of the people. Soludo stands out as one man with a clear understanding of the moment to lead this charge.

On the 20th of May 2024, I effectively ended my tour of duty as Transition Chairman, a journey that commenced on the 3rd of August 2022. Within the period, we made sacrifices to make Anambra better. In two years we accomplished what could not be delivered in eight years.

We delivered on our agenda despite the antics of solution deniers. Someone told me that he thought Oyeagu- Abagana was irredeemable but I proved him wrong. I also thought at a time that Okpoko in Onitsha was a hopeless situation but Soludo proved the book makers wrong. That’s the vision and power of one man.

We also faced opposition from some individuals in the community of clergies, traditional institutions and the business communities. Some became angry solution deniers because the governor was providing life changing skills for jobless youths that were before now ready-made thugs, kidnappers, prostitutes and sometimes paid for hire assassins.

The tax payer’s money was needed to fix the roads, provide clean portable water, fix the hospitals, deliver on free antenatal care and grow millions out of poverty. As the governor kept pressing on his agenda, they kept fighting him, and I envisage them continuing in their fight as he persists in pushing forward his progressive agenda through 2025.

I was a witness to how Mr. Governor wavers off pressures, and how some people kept on coming to him to tell him “how a bad politician he is”. “How his predecessors behaved to get re-elected”.

Sometimes these words get to me, and any opportunity I had to speak to him on some of the issues, as he has often repeated in many fora, he told me, “I applied for this job and the people hired me. I committed to serve them when I ran. And I’m going to deliver on my promises”.

Soludo, wasn’t a cipher, he is a messenger. On every of his campaign runs from his first governorship attempt, has always stuck to a particular message: Anambra must be better. He is conscious that the old order need to be deconstructed, and that the deconstruction will be met with opposition which require that he will say more ‘NO’ than ‘YES’.

To succeed, he need to fight his way through. You cannot turn our chaotic state to Dubai and Taiwan without a fight. I am proud that he is holding on strong and being proactive with grace under pressure. Anambra is a state with great potentials. We are a State with a culture that unite us. We don’t have to agree 100% with Soludo’s style and policies to team up with him to make Anambra safe, liveable and prosperous in the years ahead.

The Soludo that I have come to know is result oriented. He’s passionate about APGA. He cares about the masses and how his leadership impacts on them. He sings the Anambra anthem from the heart, and shows his uncommon allegiance to our common goals, hence he hired 5000 teachers and another set of 3000 coupled with his massive financial youth empowerment programme and infrastructural development. Our job for the 20 months that I served with him was to effectively take the solution agenda out to the people at the grassroots.

At this moment, the future of our party and political survival of the governor is conjoined and interwoven. We must set our divisions aside and support his leadership continuity.

I have said many nice things about him in the past and will not be mum this time. I acknowledge that he is not perfect and no one is. There are still some areas that require improvement. I am confident those gaps will be addressed in the course of time.

I will not turn my back on him. I am all in for his re-election. I admire his courage and unwavering commitment to deliver on his agenda. He understands the moment and how to be in the moment. My endorsement of him is based on the following planks where he has done well: political stability, prudence in management of resources, environment, infrastructure and youth empowerment. I therefore call for support for his leadership continuity.

In Anambra we have an unwritten accord on zoning which the people has come to respect. The only way to sustain this accord is to allow Gov Soludo to complete the 8 years of the North. Anything other than this will cost a disruption which will hurt both the party and the political stability of the state.

Email: totalpolitics@ymail.com

Re: ECWA Bingham University Have Refused To Pay Contractors/suppliers by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32am On Jul 20
POLITICIAN!

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Good Thing Come Out Of Nazareth/Nigeria? Jesus And T.B. Joshua / End Of The Road For Woman Used By 'Pastors' To Perform Fake Miracles / Happy Birthday To Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.