Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me (2330 Views)

Fear Women: My Friend Had Sex With The Lady Marrying Today, On Thursday Night! / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by bentwain: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2018
On that faithful day, my friend brought his girlfriend to my house and wanted to straff but I begged my friend to let me watch them cos that has always been my fantacy. To cut the long story short, she asked me if it was ok for me to join my friend and I did but after everything, she wants me to start dating her and don't want my friend anymore but who would want to date such girl?
Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by Sanemind(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Pictures of three of you fvcking or ldonbelieveit...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by bentwain: 11:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Sanemind:
Pictures of three of you fvcking or ldonbelieveit...
picture kill you there

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by boilerplate: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Your lie lie cooked up story kill u there

6 Likes

Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by Fesomu(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Omo Ale oniro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by NifemiKolade(m): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
fictitious!

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by Boboswae(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Story story sad

2 Likes

Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
What's the title of the film and who is the director?
Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by Albinoworwor: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Even my ancestors are upset with me for wasting my mb angry angry angry
Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by Sanemind(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
bentwain:
picture kill you there
kill you too,isi aki fvckinizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by sarahade(f): 10:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm! Unbelieveable.
Why would another guy's Girl just want you like that, because you participated in the foursome exercise? Odikwa serious

(1) (Reply)

“my Madam’s Husband Sneaked Into My Room & Then This Happen-househelp / Cute Pre Wedding Pics Of My Elder Brother / Make 4000 Naira Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.