Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,165 members, 7,967,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:52 PM

''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside (1305 Views)

Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina / ''so My Bra Strap Cut Today..rip My Blue Wonder Bra'' - Actress Moyo Lawal Says / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside by Mrsoundoro(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal took to her Instagram page to show off her backside.

The actress said that she will show off what she feels like showing on her page, See the post below with caption saying...

I will show off what I like .... if you don’t like , you know what to do ...................As we were saying .... so , apparently you people still want a twerk video ...... The question is , can you handle it ......#ML ........ ...... ......... ........ P.s maybe it really is time to start living that "lifestyle" at least then I don't have to work so hard anymore ..... ....... ..... .. .... P.s Hey Zaddy , am ready now....... .........( well almost ) ........... ........ ....... ....... . ..... ........ #Thebaddestgoodgirlyouknow for now ..... #Africanbarbie#Nollywoodbombshell #Moyoorfierce .......

http://news.nollyzone.com/i-will-show-off-what-i-like-moyo-lawal-says-as-she-flaunt-her-backside/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: ''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside by theunnamed: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
both her face and yansh no even fine sef angry angry angry undecided
Re: ''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside by tammyboy1(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2018
Bag of Shit

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Show Off What I Like'' - Moyo Lawal Says As She Flaunt Her Backside by Houseofglam7(f): 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nonsense undecided

(1) (Reply)

If I Must Brush Before Kissing You In The Morning - Chidinma / Actress Moyo Lawal Reveals Her Favourite Body Part With A Sexy Photo / Davido Signs Broda Shaggi To '30billion Gang' (dmw 30BG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.