Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! (53336 Views)

2face Idibia Reacts As Hotel Cuts A Bar Soap Into Two For Lodgers To Share / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by jaxxy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
We know dis quite well bruh
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Speakdatruth: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Has he committed again? grin
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by SexytorresE(f): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
enemyofprogress:
she has only one cloth to snap
imagine
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
EniHolar:
...and you see where it has landed you?

Continue liking o
It landed him being productive. Moreover, he's got money to take care of them. Look at his handsome boys and pretty gals...amazing!
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by ForeignAgent: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkPlkOqgf08/?hl=en
I was expecting a more logical response:
My husband likes women; I am a woman; Therefore, my husband likes me
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Toks2008:

I like woman too I no go lie...expecially the curvy ones...im not gay

Which man no like woman? Even Bobrisky sef like woman so tey ley.....him quarrel toyin lawani because of Tonto. Dem even kiss publicly!
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by wink2015(m): 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
2FACE Musical career seems to be going down with no end to it.

Fast rising stars like Davido and the rest of the lads have now taken over the stage.

2Face should by now know that nothing last forever.

Manage your savings from your past years to keep you going.

You can not remain a CELEB for donkey years.

NEW KIDS FROM THE BLOCK will spring up.

2Baba Na so life be O! you can not reign forever.

Take am so O!
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by SouthSouth1914: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is pure lyrics and using double entendre sentences! If you know, you know!!
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by perdollar(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
mytime24:
Woman wrapper angry
I no like ds type of ur beauty, its too much!
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by nextstep(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

So, in pidgin "woman" & "women" have the same meaning?/ embarassed

Not really... "I like women" is actually grammatically incorrect pidgin... ironically.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Toks2008(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
pp802:

Which man no like woman?

Gays...they don't hate women but they don't like woman in a sexual way.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by EniHolar(f): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
fairfora:
It landed him being productive. Moreover, he's got money to take care of them. Look at his handsome boys and pretty gals...amazing!
Are you planning to do the same?
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Toks2008(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
wink2015:
2FACE Musical career seems to be going down with no end to it.

Fast rising stars like Davido and the rest of the lads have now taken over the stage.

2Face should by now know that nothing last forever.

Manage your savings from your past years to keep you going.

You can not remain a CELEB for donkey years.

NEW KIDS FROM THE BLOCK will spring up.

2Baba Na so life be O! you can not reign forever.

Take am so O!

2baba is a legend so leave story..he may not have plenty cash but his legacy in naija music industry is tight.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by mytime24(f): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
pp802:

"Women wrapper" how e sound to you queensucubus?
undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by BabaIbo: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
vicben27:
you no Dy change picture?
If only you know how many shots she took before getting this one... smiley
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by obentenyson(m): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
mytime24:
Woman wrapper angry
You too Man wrapper
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Ojemedad: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
vicben27:
Monitoring spirit
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by femi4: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

So, in pidgin "woman" & "women" have the same meaning?/ embarassed
In pidgin, no plural, no past tense

E.g 20 man go fall that day if you cross my lane o o
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by femi4: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
mytime24:
Woman wrapper angry
nice mirror
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Must she reply?
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Heemcelph: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
vicben27:
Stalker spotted shocked
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by SAMBARRY: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Toks2008:

I like woman too I no go lie...expecially the curvy ones...im not gay
haaa so you like women? shocked

With all your women bashing threads one will think you loathe women. It's very strange the way an anti woman man can say he likes women. How hypocritical shocked
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
SAMBARRY:
haaa so you like women? shocked

With all your women bashing threads one will think you loathe women. It's very strange the way an anti woman man can say he likes women. How hypocritical shocked

Especially the curvy ones with the right molds in the right places.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by Tellmeurmind: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
What makes married women to cheat?
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by jahbiz: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
M jux like this guy and da way he dresses. When you r handsome, you are handsome.
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by vicben27(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Heemcelph:
Stalker spotted shocked
tongue
Heemcelph:
Stalker spotted shocked
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by vicben27(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ojemedad:
Monitoring spirit
grin
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by tokrizy: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
vicben27:

grin
Re: Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Especially the curvy ones with the right molds in the right places.

so you dey fok? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George & Patience Ozokwor At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Shares Cute Photos With Son Jamjam / Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.