Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,653 members, 7,902,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (54176 Views)

When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Adanne9110(f): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
I know some people will start hating the girl but guess what,,,she is the wisest girl I have ever heard of,,,if na me I no go wait make u talk finish,I go take am the next day I will rush and buy land so that I will have a surprise property for my future hubby,,,,even if u come back and tell me u were just trying me,I will also tell u I was just trying to know if u actually meant it,,,,,in fact with the rate at wish men abuse relationships,there should be caution fee at the beginning of any relationship so that if it doesn't work,all damages will be paid for,, ,,,,sense no go kill me ���������

2 Likes

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
Saff:
Effing lie. Twitter and stupidity.

Yea. but on a serious note. Wouldn't you collect the money?
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Colourich:
I like her, if it won't lead you to marriage, the relationship should at least lead you to the bank.

Nice. So we all agree that Relationship is a meal ticket in this part of the World.

This is great news.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
Before nko? His heart is with another...with or without payoff he's gone grin
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Carter4luv(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just go invest with dat money, mak she no go use am smoke shisha finish
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Duplipost. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by KanwuliaExtra: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
I wish most men will do the same. grin
We can’t lose “all ways” ke. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by joshrare(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lots of people are so jobless now that all they do is manufacture lies...

The most jobless people would be the ones that would jump into the thread and bash a specific gender just to attract likes and shares.

No more reasonable posts again!!!

Bullshit!!!

Nairaland is becoming boring
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by BiafranBushBoy: 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by barallanee(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nairaland na wa o..so ah cn sit and form sumfn..nd it will go wild on social media
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by BiafranBushBoy: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmm. So you have sense like this?
Coming from you, I am touched smiley

Touched? says someone who has the monopoly of instigating gender-based wars on this platform?

I am highly touched too.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by zicoraads: 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I wish most men will do the same. grin
We can’t lose “all ways” ke. wink
I miss your presence cheesy
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by ariesbull: 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
Women are fückd up
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Leksidebolton(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ganamustgo:

Your meme got me laughing.

Abi na ‘ the guy dey lie gan
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
OP where is she from?

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by millionboi2: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
delugajackson:
Women and money are inseperable.

It's evident she wasn't in the relationship for love. On a second thought, 500k is such a blatant exaggeration.
if b 50k self
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by BilliBaron: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
SUPER STORY 2018
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Bigprick9inches: 1:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Greystone:
500k for what?

Op u can lie oh
tis is not new. my bayelsa brothers do it. its called pay off grin grin grin
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by OnosBella(f): 3:09am On Jun 21, 2018
Beface:
You don't need a prophet to tell you money is her major interest in that relationship. Hence he decided to paid her off (I don't know why Most Nigeria ladies see men as visa to prosperity).

Well I don't agree with you, the problem isn't about Nigeria ladies rather Nigerian men once they are out of the country and get married because of green card, they decide to pay the lady off. Believe me that what us trending for Nigerian men in diaspora.
And people saying it can't be true, it's happening everyday in every relationship.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by galadima77(m): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Firefire:
Lies from the pit of hell

Even some lies here are new to hell....
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Firefire(m): 5:46am On Jun 21, 2018
galadima77:

Even some lies here are new to hell....

shocked

Most especially the lies for APC & Alhaji Lie Mohammed. embarassed
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by ohiku4every1(m): 6:28am On Jun 21, 2018
That girl must be Igbo, they never loose two things at a time

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Wisebisho: 6:43am On Jun 21, 2018
She is adorable wise lady... Life goes on.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Fitnessman(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Sakamaje

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by brownhawk: 8:01am On Jun 21, 2018
Durhleepee:
Greatest lie of the century! As if anyone could be truly that mugu-ish...

But, if this is true then the girl did a good thing, only if the relationship wasn't a sexual one. If it were, it would seem the guy was paying her off for shining her *place*
even if the relationship was a sexual one. She did the right thing. If the guy is bad enough to try and pay off her love and special moments then she should be heartless enough to move on and take the money. She clearly has nothing to lose. As she just did away with a beast with change and avoided future marital stress cheesy
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by MarieSucre(f): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Beface:
You don't need a prophet to tell you money is her major interest in that relationship. Hence he decided to paid her off (I don't know why Most Nigeria ladies see men as visa to prosperity).

Hunku said he wants her out of the relationship that he is already cheating with someone else and you say she should not collect the money? What would you have her do instead o wise man?
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by MarieSucre(f): 8:26am On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:
Women and money are inseperable.

It's evident she wasn't in the relationship for love. On a second thought, 500k is such a blatant exaggeration.

Na so. The man cheated on her and said im no wan do again. If you were the man in this situation and your woman said, she cheated on you and wants out of the relationship, she will give you 500k what will you do?
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Duru009(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2018
It might be true, one of my consins has similar experience!
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by delugajackson: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Na so. The man cheated on her and said im no wan do again. If you were the man in this situation and your woman said, she cheated on you and wants out of the relationship, she will give you 500k what will you do?
I will not accept the money. Under no circumstance or guise. I will gladly hold the door for her to walk out. My pride is stronger than my emotion, and my dignity is what defines me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by MarieSucre(f): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:

I will not accept the money. Under no circumstance or disguise. I will gladly hold the door for her to walk out. My pride is stronger than my emotion, and my dignity is what defines me.

Easier said that done. That's you, not her. There are two sides to the story. She might have a congent reason to accept it. You don't know what the guy and done.
Re: Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money by Beface(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2018
MarieSucre:

Hunku said he wants her out of the relationship that he is already cheating with someone else and you say she should not collect the money? What would you have her do instead o wise man?
What gave you the assurance that she wasn't cheating on him (After all more than 80% of our ladies cheat, all in their quest to get the Ideal man)? She should collect the money because that is are main motive and change are orientation toward other relationship. Relationship is not all about money for sex (she wasn't lady enough for him).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth For Struggling Guys In Relationships / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.