Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,570 members, 7,941,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? (665 Views)

Asus Vivobook Touchscreen Laptop Brand New Condition #open Box Item# / Sale ! Asus G73jh-x5 Gaming Laptop (brand New), 1gb Ati Mobility Radeon 5770 / Hp Mini Laptop Brand New For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? by honeric01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
Guys please which laptop brand is the most used in Nigeria? HP or DELL? and which model do you think it the most used out of these 2? i need the info for something urgent, make una help oo.

As for me i use Dell 1545 and i have 2 batteries for it, one last for 4 hours and the other last for more than 2 hours, what about yours?

If you're in Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria, please let me know the brand and model of the laptop you use.

Thanks
Re: What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? by Odunnu: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2010
Dunno much abt laptop models bt I seem to see Hp brand more often around me.
Hey Hone,can I use ur thread 2get an honest person who has a fairly-used lappie for sale?
Re: What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? by honeric01(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
Odunnu:

Dunno much abt laptop models bt I seem to see Hp brand more often around me.
Hey Hone,can I use your thread 2get an honest person who has a fairly-used lappie for sale?

yes i think HP has more users, but DELL is catching up and i prefer dell to HP, dell's batteries last longer and of good quality.

as for the other request, you can try these threads.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40503.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2795.0.html
Re: What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? by Odunnu: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2010
I'v gone thru those links and i'm grateful.I'v learnt a thing or two on what to look out for but honestly,I dnt thnk dealing with any of d dealerz thr wud favor me.To avoid stories dat touch d heart,i'l take my knwldge elsewhr
Re: What Laptop Brand/model Do You Use? by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2010
Odunnu:

I'v gone thru those links and i'm grateful.I'v learnt a thing or two on what to look out for but honestly,I dnt thnk dealing with any of d dealerz thr wud favor me.To avoid stories dat touch d heart,i'l take my knwldge elsewhr

good!, can you come to Lagos? if yes, i will take you around the market so as to help you get the best (depending on the price range you seek).

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 5130 Xpress Music Uk Used / ***Motorola Q9h *** Make Us An Offer *** Best Offer Wins***SOLD -We did it again / Need Cisco Router Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.