Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,682 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:43 AM

Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? (36780 Views)

Going For Masters Abroad!! Which Country Is Easy & Less Expensive? / Which Country Is It Easy To Get A Visa / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by trendy(f): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2007
Nigeria
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by stellose(f): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2007
Albino girls grin
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by babareketaiwo(f): 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2007
nigeria, ethiopia and brazil.
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by richo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2007
men u guys should 4get fine chicks dey all around the globe except ur talkin of features. wen it cums to boobs the british hav the biggest, if its ass check america or naija, if its tight pussy go to asia, for socculent lips check mexico and for great bodies go to hawai or carribeans, for fine faces meet hausa or arab gals(in dubai) but if u want al these features come and meet my girlfriend grin
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by hbrednic: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2007
brasilian girls are nice but lacks class,venezulians can steal more than anini ,so you got to be careful,i heared the french girls doesnt shave their armpits ummm looks like something is smelly,the brithish girls walks around with flat bottom ass,naija girls can suck your pocket till you run pass ben johnson,americans are not inconsideration here cos they are still busy will mcd and burger burger and then getting fatty fatty, russian girls are pretty but they are just like stone,no sex appeal.come to buenos aires bet you will throw away your return ticket.chikena
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by rexmaliik(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2007
yeah i go wit south america ladies ,tanzania babes , ethiopan babes, naija babes too tap small bt wat baffles me most is dat dere stomach. i use to think is too much of cassava or my fellow nairalander's wat do u think?
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by illiest(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2007
9JA CHICK R COOL BUT>>>>>>>The ladies from TNT (Trinidad and Tobago) U NEED TO SEE THEM AHHHHHH!!!!!!!THEY R THE BOMB
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by goldenray(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2007
:oESKIMOS, grin
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by Engroche: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2007
You mean beautiful gals in the world, where they're found? If you've been to Kenya before, u'll definitely think of the Masai speaking tribe.

They are 'epitome' of beauty with long necks and lanky physique. This is one quality that stands them out among other races in the world!
I am serious!! angry angry
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by mukina2: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2007
Engr oche:

You mean beautiful gals in the world, where they're found? If you've been to Kenya before, u'll definitely think of the Masai speaking tribe.

They are 'epitome' of beauty with long necks and lanky physique. This is one quality that stands them out among other races in the world!
I am serious!! angry angry

ok . .we have heard read . grin
dnt be mad tongue grin cheesy
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by spora(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2007
Beauty, they say, is in the eyes of the beholder shocked. QED
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by fainguy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2007
Whattttttttttttttttt? Has anyone ever heard of or been to ESTONIA That country was created specially for pretty ladies!!!!! It's a very small country in Europe. Dem ladies's looks na die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No long thing,
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by rafcrown(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2007
go to SWEDEN and see
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by bameyi(m): 1:07am On Mar 28, 2007
i think the most pretty ladies in the world are a well home train nigerian girl because they make you a good house wife am not talking of mugu for a wife, you no give am money she not go chop, you go on trip she no go pay bill my husband no dey na him she go dey talk, but well educated, nigerian girl from good home, the beauti in her will come out you will have a partner for life make you happen both in public and among friends but , i say "BUT" in bed ready to re-train her or as we will say, at work IN-SERVICE her to bring out the best for your bedroom enjoyment
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by Epiphany(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2007
ok, yeah. have seen all everyone has written. Swedish, Brazillian, Latino etc. I have not seen where a pretty woman (facially) ends up being really pretty when she has a rotten heart or mind.

But not wanting to burst the bubble, there are pretty women everywhere in the world, but those latino women kiss
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by Saiesta(f): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2007
The Ethiopian/Eritrean ladies are very beautiful. There are many Ethiopian/Eritrean girls here in Holland and I have NEVER NEVER seen an Ugly Ethiopian/Eritrean girl

Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by OmoEko1(f): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2007
Saiesta:

The Ethiopian/Eritrean ladies are very beautiful. There are many Ethiopian/Eritrean girls here in Holland and I have NEVER NEVER seen an Ugly Ethiopian/Eritrean girl
i know right i haven't seen one yet too.
They have beautiful eyes and hair, mostly tall with some nice legs
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by Saiesta(f): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2007
I forgot to mention this, but the ladies of Martinique are very beautiful too,
Just take a look,

Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2007
Am so suprised that some guys will mention that ethiopia and eritea girls are hot;my God abi una no get eyes or something dey wrong with una?they are the dirtiest girls have ever seen in my life and with that their okpon head and irritating voice;pls guys give me a break, Naija girls,senegalese girls,tanzania girls are the hottest from africa and as for elsewhere u can talk about brazilians,lebanese,dominican girls,
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by naigabuddy(m): 4:44am On Apr 05, 2007
AFRICA

In East & Central Africa the Rwandese take the crown hands down! grin[/color]
In Southern Africa, the Tswanas
In West Africa 9ja and Senegalese

These are the Best!
The rest do not even come close!
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by acidrop(f): 4:47am On Apr 05, 2007
africa ofcourse
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by romeo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2007
in west Africa =Guinea girls (although they do it like dog)
in in north Africa = Tunisians
in east Africa = Ethiopia
south Africa = all ugly

Europe = Spanish
south America = Brazil has got it
north America = too many fat people
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by ruemu(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2007
beauty is everywhere,
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by isangedigh(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2007
calabar girls are the best abeg!!! whts beauty if you cant do!!! pls you guys should check wht im saying out if im wrong. a trial will convince you all afterall ludacris said it all the best women reside in africa!!! grin cheesy evry body rest!!!1
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by balleriina(f): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2007
if u really wanna its the baltic states, estonia, finland latvia
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by ashaki33(f): 12:43am On Jul 15, 2007
Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder. You have some groups who are very beautiful in their teens and 20S. God help them when they get beyond that. Here comes the lines, wrinkles, bags and sags. Then comes the face lifts, botox and so on. At some point down the line, black men who marry some of these other groups, end up having a woman that looks as old as his mother.
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by simibrazil(f): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2007
brazilians of course , jejejeje
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by simibrazil(f): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2007
What is your definition of beautiful ?
Look at my picture and you ll find out :-)

Hugs
Simi, very modest
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by lovemajek(f): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2007
may be if you show more of yourself, then i can tell if you really wowo, or just ugly,
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by jayvin01: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2007
everywhere, east, west, north, south! kiss
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by oceanblue(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2007
Which country is "known for", NOT ONLY HAS!

If am to answer faithfully, bearing in mind that every nation is blessed with beautifull women, i will sincerlly name BRASIL!

From every ideological interpretation of beauty, its basically a broad spectrum of physical attributes such as, LOVELY HAIR, PERFECT DENTITION,
GREAT CURVES,TENDER SKIN e.t.c

Brasilian women pack all this 2gether,
Is it the silk hair?
Is it the soft tanned skin?
is it the wonderfull smile theyre known for?
Is it the ASS u wanna talk about?

I read some ppl nominating swedish ladies, i TOTALLY dis agree. Those white ladies got great hips, however they dont have the skin to qualify.
DONT BE DECIEVED BY FAKE TAN! & medical cosmetology.
we mean natural looks.
Re: Which Country Is Known For Pretty Ladies? by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2007
oceanblue:

Which country is "known for", NOT ONLY HAS!

If am to answer faithfully, bearing in mind that every nation is blessed with beautifull women, i will sincerlly name BRASIL!

From every ideological interpretation of beauty, its basically a broad spectrum of physical attributes such as, LOVELY HAIR, PERFECT DENTITION,
GREAT CURVES,TENDER SKIN e.t.c

Brasilian women pack all this 2gether,
Is it the silk hair?
Is it the soft tanned skin?
is it the wonderfull smile theyre known for?
Is it the ASS u want to talk about?

I read some people nominating swedish ladies, i TOTALLY this agree. Those white ladies got great hips, however they don't have the skin to qualify.
DONT BE DECIEVED BY FAKE TAN! & medical cosmetology.
we mean natural looks.

who dash them great hips
how can they have hips when they have no backside.
backside and hips go hand in hand.

If you want hips come to Southern Nigeria.
I mean south west,South south and south East.
We have hips in quanta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Passenger Battles Turkish Airline Over Missing Luggage (Photos) / Another Truck Has Rammed Into The Ojuelegba Barrier. / Female Amputee Visits Olumo Rock For The First Time & Is Excited. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.