Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,130 members, 7,880,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

Be A Queen In Queens Court - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Be A Queen In Queens Court (240 Views)

Invest in Queens Park Estate Mowe Ofada for 1.8M per plot / Land In Queens Court Estate Wit C Of O At Lakowe Lekki Lagos / Your Investment Is Safe And Secure In Queens Court Estate Lakowe Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Queen In Queens Court by Shabeebah(f): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
A True Life Story

I was in a clients’s office some days ago to deliver the contract of sales document, and other documents for the plots of land he just bought through me.

While we were talking in his office, his Intercom phone rang and some minutes after, a man was ushered into his office.

After brief exchange of pleasantries, the man handed a cheque to my client and left. Upon his departure, my client showed me the Cheque and said "That man that just left is one of my tenants. He came to drop his cheque for rent for another 1 year. This is why I am Investing now in land and buildings, so that my children will collect rent from their tenants, just as I am collecting rent from the houses my own parent bought and bequeathed me."

This got me thinking .... Just as you too should.

What legacy will you leave behind for your children and generations to come, after you are gone?

Aside the Secured and Lucrative Return on Investment, do you know that Real Estate Investment is a LEGACY ..... a Worthy Legacy?

Begin the building or expansion of your Real Estate Legacy today by keying into the 50% discount offer on Christal Villa Queens Court Shapati-Lekki with C of O at 5m naira only.

For more details and site inspection, please Call/Whatsapp:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#realestateinvestmentgroups #realestate #realestateinvestmentinnigeria #realestateinvestment #investright #Planning

Re: Be A Queen In Queens Court by Shabeebah(f): 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
For kings, queen's, prince, princesses. Buy Queen's Court!!!
Re: Be A Queen In Queens Court by Shabeebah(f): 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Get the best deal now!!! Queen's Court
Re: Be A Queen In Queens Court by Shabeebah(f): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just before we sleep. Queen's Court, the real deal

(1) (Reply)

A Room & Palour Self-contained At Sunny Villa Off Addo Round-about Ajah-lagos 25 / Very Important / London -abuja -lagos-port Harcourt -enugu Airport -nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.