Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,941 members, 7,942,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

DSTV And Quickteller Issue - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV And Quickteller Issue (659 Views)

Anonymous Hacks DSTV And Gotv / Watch Dstv And IPTV Free Without Monthly Subscription / TSTV Comes On-board Quickteller: See All Bouquets Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV And Quickteller Issue by bedane: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
I need assistance on how fast to resolve this issue as its costing me the world cup matches.
I made payment for auto-renewal of my subscription on the 17th. I eventually got to know that quickteller debited me and did not credit DSTV when my subscription was terminated in the 19th. I have called and written to DSTV but the customer representative wants me to contact QuickTeller.

The problem is I don't have an account with quickteller and cannot lodge a complaint over the phone as I don't fall into any category of their customer. I only used them because I saw them as a payment option on eazy.dstv.com and have used them several times in the past.

Please who has has similar issue and how was it resolved.

cc: Prof800 Ujsizzle
Re: DSTV And Quickteller Issue by bedane: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Mod Please take this to front page. This DSTV monopoly is not good for this country. The people are so unprofessional. No follow up at all, they would not even call to give you a situation report and its over 1 week already.
Re: DSTV And Quickteller Issue by droopyd: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
bedane:
I need assistance on how fast to resolve this issue as its costing me the world cup matches.
I made payment for auto-renewal of my subscription on the 17th. I eventually got to know that quickteller debited me and did not credit DSTV when my subscription was terminated in the 19th. I have called and written to DSTV but the customer representative wants me to contact QuickTeller.

The problem is I don't have an account with quickteller and cannot lodge a complaint over the phone as I don't fall into any category of their customer. I only used them because I saw them as a payment option on eazy.dstv.com and have used them several times in the past.

Please who has has similar issue and how was it resolved.

cc: Prof800 Ujsizzle

Try tweeting Quickteller or DSTV, I notice they respond fast to complaints made via that platform (probably cos they don't want bad publicity)

(1) (Reply)

Affection (IFE) / Bbnaija 2019: How Nigerians Voted For Housemates / Webbiit Media A Film And Video Production Company In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.