Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,322 members, 7,881,188 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

See Moment Fans Were Fighting For Mr 2kay Agbada Top Which Alledgly Cost 75K - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Moment Fans Were Fighting For Mr 2kay Agbada Top Which Alledgly Cost 75K (798 Views)

More Drama! Gifty Slides Into Mr 2kay's Label Mate's DM To Attack Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Moment Fans Were Fighting For Mr 2kay Agbada Top Which Alledgly Cost 75K by Iamgodwin: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Singer Mr. 2Kay marked a milestone with the successful outcome of his Elevated Concert.

Mr. 2Kay concert surpassed expectation as the singer delivered an experience that his PH fans will not forget in a long while.

Speaking of Fans, the artiste overwhelmed with Joy threw his Agbada into the crowd which caused a lot of confusion amongst the fans and some went to far as fighting each other for who will own the Agbada.

I got in contact with the Designer and asked him how much it cost, to my very suprised the Agbada cost about 75k, this is truly giving Back to the people Of Port Harcourt.

Watch Video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQg4skHuzc/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1slk9efpl7e6t

Re: See Moment Fans Were Fighting For Mr 2kay Agbada Top Which Alledgly Cost 75K by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
angry

This one na inviting craw craw to yourself

2 Likes

Re: See Moment Fans Were Fighting For Mr 2kay Agbada Top Which Alledgly Cost 75K by blesskewe(f): 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
If its nt ebuka's agbada it cnt and wont be ebuka's agbada d guy won trend
Re: See Moment Fans Were Fighting For Mr 2kay Agbada Top Which Alledgly Cost 75K by Bluezy13(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry
This one na inviting craw craw to yourself
Dah!!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Steps Out Looking Gorgeous / Timaya Asked Jim Iyke To Be The Godfather Of His Newly Born Son / Davido Reacts As Chioma’s Parents Are Reportedly Enraged Over Her Decision...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.