Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

See What A Man's Wife Did After Their House Rent Expired (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Man's Wife Did After Their House Rent Expired (pics) (535 Views)

CAC Pastor Sleeps With Man's Wife And Tries Sleeping With Daughter (Video) / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Man's Wife Did After Their House Rent Expired (pics) by thegloor: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2018
as posted by a Facebook user on rantHq

Admin abeg epp me here...
My wife surprised me today. My landlord came to my flat today and embarrassed me by shouting to the hearing of the whole neighbours that my rent expired last month and he needed repayment as for me hush my pocket is not telling me good story but surprisingly I mean to my greatest surprise my sweet wife felt humiliated and dragged me inside her room and brought something out which she asked me to brake Open I obeyed and used a hammer to brake it open my people do you know what I saw it was money and I counted it diligently to be #147,400. 00 men I know fit shout I called the landlord immediately to send me his account no and tomorrow asap on my way to the bank. Advice please marry a good wife like mine you be happy always and please if you see my angel thank her for me she saved my face...

Re: See What A Man's Wife Did After Their House Rent Expired (pics) by thegloor: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2018
Marriages are like airplanes. We only her about the ones that crashed

Cc lalasticlala

Come spread good news small
Re: See What A Man's Wife Did After Their House Rent Expired (pics) by Rickjordan(m): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2018
This type of woman is what everyman need, very smart ,not slay queens that'll run your money down when time for payment of house rent comes she vanish calling you names sef, leaving you with two problems to face at a time

Let's celebrate Smart Women,wifes,Ladies,Girls
The are the best..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Nairalander @ Gwagwarada Abuja / Single Mom Dating A Married Man Vs Single Mom Dating A Young Adult / BBN 2018: Nina Tattos Miracle’s Name On Her Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.