Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Reasons Many Nigerian Youths Cannot Start Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reasons Many Nigerian Youths Cannot Start Online Business (431 Views)

The Easiest Business To Start Online! / 10 Reasons Many Nigerian Businesses Fail / How To Start Online Business - 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Many Nigerian Youths Cannot Start Online Business by owoblow2018: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2018
From my research and interaction from some Nigerian youths, i discovered that what some people want is just a system that says invest today and earn tomorrow.

My dear, that is not online business. If you really wants to go into online business, you must learn first. Moreover, online business is somehow the same as offline business because in both online and offline business, you render services or sell products. But the difference between online and offline business is that in online business, you can start with little capital, you can reach millions of people from all over the country or the entire world, you can work from your comfort location; and have the freedom to go anywhere you chooses to go doing your business without the challenge of conveying things along with you. As long as you are with your system and an internet connection, anywhere you go, you are with your business.

Based on my topic, so many Nigerians cant make it online until they wake up and face the reality. What some call online business is not what it is.

Online business is all about selling of product or services, period! So, if you are not selling any product or services, my brother, you are not doing any online business. Dont put your hope on schemes that promise you invest today and earn tomorrow because it might turn not to work in your favour.

But when you take time and nurture a business online where you sell a product or render a service, you will reap it for a life time.

Think of it, jumia sell products and they are making millions from it. nairaland renders advert services and making millions from it, jiji.com.ng sells products and renders advert services and making millions from it and many more sites and blogs making too much money here in Nigeria and beyond.

Am not saying you cant try luck in doing online investment, but if you really wants to go into online business, you have to be fully involved in the whole business rendering services or selling a product.

Think about it and make the right choice...
Am an online business coach and if you need learn any online business course, do well and contact me on: 08065847947
SOURCE: MY FORUM:

Re: Reasons Many Nigerian Youths Cannot Start Online Business by Doerstech(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Are planining to start your business? and you need a website for it?, Then you can be part of our N27500 Website Design Offer for Small and Medium Scale Businesses.

This offer ends on 30th of June 2018.

For Full Details visit here: https://www.nairaland.com/4533991/lets-build-website-business-n27500 Or call/WhatsAPP 08095966698

Re: Reasons Many Nigerian Youths Cannot Start Online Business by fastlane84: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2018
WORK FOR YOUR SELF...NOT.
ONE BOSS....

_I will SHOW you how to make money with PALM fruits.

This is unlike the usual way you've been doing this before.

With this method, you have low risk of failure and can even start with zero capital._

Palm fruit is the ever growing fruit... All through seasons, you will always find them....

This is how God has created it to be.... Always in demand because of its nutritional value to mankind....

So relax you can't ever run out of business....

What's app 0.80.3.5.3.5.8.3.6..4

See you on top.

(1) (Reply)

PSD To Drupal Conversion-why Go For It / Do You Recharge More Dan 500naira Every Week? / How An 18 Year Old Boy Made His First Million In Business Legitimately!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.