Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,620 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Was Ekweremadu Doing When This Took Place? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Ekweremadu Doing When This Took Place? (494 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Advice...What Tinubu Should Be Doing When Giving Speech.....photos / How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Ekweremadu Doing When This Took Place? by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2018
Budgetary allocation for the 2nd Niger Bridge and Enugu Airport were cut by the National Assembly.

Ekweremadu was alive when the cutting was taking place . Project that will benefit millions of people and mostly the people he is representing.
I asked one of my Ibo customer and Friend at trinity yesterday but he started fighting me calling it APC propaganda. Pls I need answers here..
Re: What Was Ekweremadu Doing When This Took Place? by MikeBetty(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2018
I Think It Is High Time We Call Southeast Senators To Order. Ohaneze Ndigbo Should Compel The Senators To Use Their Personal Monies To Complete Those Projects. That Exactly Shows That They Are There For Personal Reason.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Ready For Buhari's Second Visit - Ayade / It Is Obvious Nigeria Has Expired, We Are In Injury Time / Court Orders Remand Of Railway MD In Prison Over Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.