Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:33 PM

Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? (7807 Views)

A Decent Single Babe Pls Hit Me Up / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship: / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2010
I got disappointed, over three years ago, after a 4-year relationship that was packed with loads of exciting moments, with a girl I so much loved and was willing to die for (we had done the necessary things that would kick-start our match down the aisle before the bubble got busted). I've since moved on with my life and had resorted to remain single.

Now  I'm currently based in the UK, and family pressure on me to settle down keep rising. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to hang out as, at the moment, I spend 95% of my time on my research work in one of UK's top universities. Now I'm willing to settle down but I'm finding it difficult to trust a girl after my last episode, however, I believe I can love again. Moreover, my current research work can hardly give me the time I require and have, therefore, resorted to this means.

I'm from the eastern part of Nigeria, in my very late twenties, and 6 ft tall. She should be 22-27 years old, 5' 8" - 6' tall, and based in the UK but can be from any part of Nigeria.

If interested, please reply this thread or send me an email to: og.kcee@yahoo.co.uk.

Note: Please only genuine and serious individuals should contact me.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by MissyB1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
What have You to offer?
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2010
Total Commitment,
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by MissyB1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2010
That's not enough!

Unless, You're saying, all it takes to make a marriage work is commitment.  undecided
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2010
Financial - I'm not extremely rich but have a steady income and can comfortably provide for myself and my future family.

Career - I'm on the right path and in the right place at the right time, and very optimistic about achieving my utmost career goal.

Emotion - I don't have any excess baggage - I'm single and very emotionally stable.

Please do ask specific questions, and l'll gladly respond. Or you could send them to my email.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
Photographic evidence always helps too, girls like to know they are not committing themselves to someone who looks like they ran through a lion's cage shocked shocked.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by MissyB1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
On a scale of I-5, rate Yourself in these areas.
How handsome are You?
  ''    Financially stable are You?
  ''     Kindhearted are You?
  ''    Tolerating can You be?
  ''    Understanding can You be?
  ''    Committed can You be?
  ''   much of a good father and husband can You be?

Sorry, I'm NOT interested but these are some Questions Ladies would want to ask. cool We're listening . . . . .
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by bluespice(f): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2010
To answer your question simply, yes there are still decent single nigerian ladies in the UK.

I think you find what you need in the right places, while you might indeed score via this means - Nairaland, you should still look into trying in the physical world. Surely between your research, you'll have time for a little bit of you-time and you could invest that into meeting people. Friends would have other friends you could be introduced to, you could run into people at bars, pubs, museums, stations you get my drift. With dating, i believe the best option is always to be on the look-out.
Goodluck to you on here however.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2010
^^^^^^
lol, I get what you mean, and I can assure you that when it comes to looks, you sure have nothing to worry about.

However, for obvious reasons, I cannot and will not put my picture on Nairaland. We can always exchange pictures via email if you like (I also have to be sure I'm not committing myself with someone who 'looks like she ran through a lion's cage', cheesycheesy). Also, if you are confident enough, we could hook up for a drink (it's not like meeting translates to a relationship or does it?).

So, over to you.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Missy B:

On a scale of I-5, rate Yourself in these areas.
How handsome are You?
  ''    Financially stable are You?
  ''     Kindhearted are You?
  ''    Tolerating can You be?
  ''    Understanding can You be?
  ''    Committed can You be?
  ''   much of a good father and husband can You be?

Sorry, I'm NOT interested but these are some Questions Ladies would want to ask. cool We're listening . . . . .

Thanks for being sincere MissyB. To answer your questions as honestly as I can,

How handsome are You? 4
'' Financially stable are You? 3
'' Kindhearted are You? 4
'' Tolerating can You be? 4 ( I forgive easily, maybe even too easily)
'' Understanding can You be? 5 (very understanding, trust me)
'' Committed can You be? 5
'' much of a good father and husband can You be? 5 (I love kids and can't wait to have mine as per the husband part, I think the qualities above qualifies one as a potentially good husband)
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2010
bluespice:

To answer your question simply, yes there are still decent single nigerian ladies in the UK.

I think you find what you need in the right places, while you might indeed score via this means - Nairaland, you should still look into trying in the physical world. Surely between your research, you'll have time for a little bit of you-time and you could invest that into meeting people. Friends would have other friends you could be introduced to, you could run into people at bars, pubs, museums, stations you get my drift. With dating, i believe the best option is always to be on the look-out.
Goodluck to you on here however.

Thanks. Trust me, I'm looking into these options too.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by funkybaby(f): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2010
Kimberlie:

How handsome are You? 4
'' Financially stable are You? 3
'' Kindhearted are You? 4
'' Tolerating can You be? 4 ( I forgive easily, maybe even too easily)
'' Understanding can You be? 5 (very understanding, trust me)
'' Committed can You be? 5
'' much of a good father and husband can You be? 5 (I love kids and can't wait to have mine as per the husband part, I think the qualities above qualifies one as a potentially good husband)

Hmmmm. . . . Interesting grin cheesy
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
Girls, Girls, Girls if it is looks/sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. grin grin grin Any old goon can say he is an angel on the internet.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by ElRazur: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2010
Lwkmd.

OP, Good luck o. grin
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by funkybaby(f): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Girls, Girls, Girls if it is looks/sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. grin grin grin Any old goon can say he is an angel on the internet.

True.

For all we know, he might have three kids and a pregnant wife back home in Naija.  grin grin grin
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by MissyB1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2010
Kimberlie:

How handsome are You?                                                     4
   ''    Financially stable are You?                                          3
   ''     Kindhearted are You?                                                4
   ''    Tolerating can You be?                                               4 ( I forgive easily, maybe even too easily)
   ''    Understanding can You be?                                        5 (very understanding, trust me)
   ''    Committed can You be?                                             5
   ''   much of a good father and husband can You be?         5 (I love kids and can't wait to have mine as per the husband part, I think the qualities above qualifies one as a potentially good husband)

Is You 4 real? shocked shocked Fortunately, I'm married. Else, I might have . . . (?) tongue tongue
Prove to us  that You're kindhearted . . .Grace us with a pic of You for just 5 seconds. wink
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I totally understand your skepticism. I may be a bit skeptic too if I saw a post like this online. But the truth is one never knows unless one finds out? More importantly, exchanging emails to find out more about each other or like I said earlier, meeting up for a drink does not translate into a relationship does it?

I may be wrong but my view on relationships is that it starts from being friends, and if both are happy with what they see, it moves to the next level. What's your view?
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2010
And the stereotype along with the daft topics continue to pop out all day long.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
funkybaby:

True.

For all we know, he might have three kids and a pregnant wife back home in Naija.  grin grin grin

Of course. And for all I know, I may also get replies from someone who has something to hide too. It all boils down to trust and taking a step to find out more.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by bluespice(f): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2010
Kimberlie:

How handsome are You?                                                     4
  ''    Financially stable are You?                                          3
  ''     Kindhearted are You?                                                4
  ''    Tolerating can You be?                                               4 ( I forgive easily, maybe even too easily)
  ''    Understanding can You be?                                        5 (very understanding, trust me)
  ''    Committed can You be?                                             5
  ''   much of a good father and husband can You be?         5 (I love kids and can't wait to have mine as per the husband part, I think the qualities above qualifies one as a potentially good husband)

u sure sound like an overall okay person, i wish you good luck in your search

mama-gee:

And the stereotype along qith the daft topics continue to pop out all day long.
wait are you capable of mentioning and indeed understanding these words?

i have been indeed fooled
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2010
^^Oh yes, you have been fooled by your nosey ego. . .
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by jarkbauer: 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2010
mama-gee:

DO YOU HAVE ANY HOME TRAINING AT ALL FOOL!
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by bluespice(f): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2010
mama-gee:

alas, i wasn't
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 12:32am On Jun 05, 2010
bluespice:

alas, i wasn't

I appreciate your opinions on this matter. However, we should all know that nobody is here to fool anyone. Please, it's a serious issue and should be taken seriously. Thanx 4 ur understanding.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Shock(m): 1:43am On Jun 05, 2010
Mr Nnanwa Ochiri, cool

whatever you do, just pray you don't end up with ássholes like mama-gee!----life would be hell if you did.
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 05, 2010
I like the poster already.

He sounds nice and gentle and responsible.

Ladies don't miss this. wink
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 05, 2010
Me too, I already like the poster. kiss
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 2:18am On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

Thanks dearie. It has always been profitable to be real and open, I've never regretted it!
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Shock(m): 2:41am On Jun 05, 2010
@ Michelin:

Why do i have a hard on each time i go snooping thru ur profile tongue
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by Kimberlie(m): 2:47am On Jun 05, 2010
Shock:

Mr Nnanwa Ochiri, cool

whatever you do, just pray you don't end up with ássholes like mama-gee!----life would be hell if you did.

Thanx Mr. Shock. My heart will always guide me. Moreover, I still know how to call upon God almighty for His utmost guidance - He'll direct my path particularly on this matter,
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by bluespice(f): 2:49am On Jun 05, 2010
michelin89:

lol i know right cheesy
Re: Are There Still Decent Single Nigerian Ladies In The Uk? by funkybaby(f): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2010
Kimberlie:

Thanx Mr. Shock. My heart will always guide me. Moreover, I still know how to call upon God almighty for His utmost guidance - He'll direct my path particularly on this matter,

Awwwww!
He is even a christain and he believes in seeking God first regarding woman/wifey matter smiley smiley

Babes, make una no miss this one oh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wanted! Ppl To Chat On Facebook / Ogun State Connect Whatsapp Group For Guys And Ladies / Lets Match Make On Romance Section. (official Couples List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.