Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,175 members, 7,913,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

How To Place The Infeed Ads In A Wordpress Website (A New Approach To Blogs) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Place The Infeed Ads In A Wordpress Website (A New Approach To Blogs) (502 Views)

Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum / SSL Certficate – HTTPS SEO Benefits To Blogs And Websites / A New Approach To Sms Shortcode Earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Place The Infeed Ads In A Wordpress Website (A New Approach To Blogs) by explosivesedo: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2018
I wouldn't like to go the long and boring procedure of writing in details what Adsense is as it relates and affects bloggers.

So I am going to be more direct while writing this article.

In this article, we will be exploring the procedures to implement the Google Adsense infeed ads in a wordpress website.

Not minding I said no big explanations, this grand tutorial will consist of a little explanation of the infeed ads before I would proceed as some bloggers basically newbies and equally some oldies might not have the idea of what I am writing about.

The infeed ads (Briefly explained)

This is an ad specifically created by google to be placed on the homepages of a website between posts so as to increase conversions on the ads. The infeed ads works better sometimes to increase website ad revenue since from analysis, it seems to be that much web visitors do land on websites homepage more than every other pages.

This is good as web visitors keep seeing ads in the homepage apart from the header ads and the sidebar ads with the footer ads.

"This is best for mobile visitors as in normal placements they see only the header ads first but in this placement visitors will see as many ads as possible and this increaseas conversion rate".

Let's quickly check the procedures to place the infeed ads on a website (Wordpress website).

. Install the advanced ads plugin (Specifically built for the infeed ads)
Install the advanced ads plugin from the plugin section of your wordpress dashboard and activate the plugin. When the plugin is activated, locate it in the sidebar of your wordpress dashboard and explore it thoroughly.

. Go the advanced ads and install ads infeed external plugin
In the advanced ads plugin, click on the advanced ads, another screen will show up with several options.

Now install the external free plugin called Adsense infeed from the advanced ads home and equally activate it.

. Go to ads and create a new ads
Here you choose the name you want the ads to bear and click on Adsense ads button, a blank space will appear then go to the next step.

. Now go to your Adsense account and login
Login to your google Adsense account and this will take you directly to the homepage.

. Click on ads
Ignore the auto ads format (the new Adsense placement by google default).

. Click on new ads
Click on the ads and you have to go to the blue box on your left hand side above and select the new ads option.

. Select the ads infeed format
Of the four format give out there on the new ads button, select the infeed ads and move to the next level.

. Copy the code
Copy the code snippet and go to the wordpress dashboard and perform the next task.

. Back to the advanced ads ads page and place the code in the blank space and click on get details and this will leave two more steps ahead to be taken.

. Click on the next button with blue color
. Click on the finish button with a blue color
. Then the ad will be saved
. Proceed to placements under the advanced ads plugin
. Choose the ads infeed format formerly installed
. Then name the ads in the next column
. Then select the pre saved ads in the last column and save the ads
. Then go to placements and duplicate the ads into several points you want it to appear and please choose wisely
. Go to the advanced ads settings and select some optiont.

Here are the options and the selections below:

. Disble ads shows only in three places on your website
. Mark ads to be tagged advertisment
. Mark ads to open in new browser window
. Select the box hide ads from Bots

Wrap up

We sincerely hope that this article helped you to find new ways to increase your revenue through ads placements.

If you need a hand in placing the infeed ads in your website, you can email us @ kennethkabsedo@gmail.com

Source: http://blogincomes.com.ng/21/06/2018/how-to-place-the-infeed-ads-in-a-wordpress-website-a-new-approach-to-monetization/2748/making-money-online/
Re: How To Place The Infeed Ads In A Wordpress Website (A New Approach To Blogs) by gracefoundmme(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Hi i just created my blog www.pavewaymedia.com
So i want to monitize it with adsense please i need clarification on which one is best either US UK OR NIGERIA.
Thanks
Re: How To Place The Infeed Ads In A Wordpress Website (A New Approach To Blogs) by explosivesedo: 11:31am On Jun 21, 2018
gracefoundmme:
So i want to monitize it with adsense please i need clarification on which one is best either US UK OR NIGERIA.
Thanks

You can DM me on whatsapp for clarifications

better still read this article and choose for yourself: http://blogincomes.com.ng/01/06/2018/why-you-should-choose-uk-adsense-over-nigerian-or-usa-adsense-as-a-nigerian-blogger/2436/blogging/

Its a full Guide to what you'll need.

We equally sell adsense at a cheap price.

Hit My inbox
Re: How To Place The Infeed Ads In A Wordpress Website (A New Approach To Blogs) by explosivesedo: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2018
gracefoundmme:
Thanks

Meanwhile u choose uk to be the best

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You With You Blog/website / How I Made Money From Cpm Adnetworks Online / Transfer From Paypal To Payonner How Long Does It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.