Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

In A State Of Dilemma. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A State Of Dilemma. (694 Views)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / State Of Dilemma. / She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A State Of Dilemma. by adeayo2007(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2010
Please help me out.The story goes thus,I met this girl about 18months ago,we boarded the the same car,when i was coming from village back to school,it happens that we had discussion that made me collect her phone number,That very day i called her to great her and i ask her if i can call her on extra cool and she said yes that i can call.In nutshell we started a relationship (dating) .I demanded to see her the following week,but she said she was travelling to lagos and she will spend 3months which made it impossible for me to see her ,not until she came back about 4months later.When she was
coming from lagos she came to my school directly. on that day her dressing was absorb and felt sad but i failed to let her realise Thai i dint like her dressing.Ever since then i have st oped calling her may be she will find her way,but to my suprise this girl was not ready to give up.There was a time she called me on extra cool to tell me that she cant understand me any longer that i dint call her a again and i told her that i was told not to have any discussion with any girl and she i ask me for how long will i keep away 4m her i salad i dint know and agreed that she will be calling me that if i like i should pick it.I notice that she was trying to study me with everything she have.IN a nutshell I told her to her face that i can"t call her my wife material and she felt so bad and i try to convinse her that ,that was not what i met.Lastweek weekend she called and i told her that i m around and she told me that she is at the next town to my village tha when she coming back that she will branch at my place,immediately i tald her that she should not bother not come to my house that she should wait at the back and flash my number.she flash me and i went to her there (because i known her dreesing will not make sense )when we at the park we were chating one goog looking babe just come she greet her and she introduse her to me as are school daughter and i exchange greeting with her and we had discussion that led me to collect her phone number.some days later i was just scrolling throug my phone i just saw this girl number so i called her and we talked. I just notice that this girl is having the same feeling i  m av so after i droped the phone.A message just came in from her.the theme of it is "God wiil give u what wlil make u smile and ur heart desire in this new month".The  following day i called her in the night and i told her that i have an issue to discuss with her that should i called her on extacool and if yes she should flash me when she wake up and she flashed and will discussed.We are both in love.please what shuold i do??
Re: In A State Of Dilemma. by Faher(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2010
Summarize this gist or just write it properly (with proper paragraphs and punctuation) if you want responses
I can't even be bothered to read your story because of how it is presented.
Re: In A State Of Dilemma. by deniyor: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2010
The first thing you should do is write grammar that is nicer to the eyes grin

Back to your story, guy you sabi collect nos o grin. Your story get as e bi. I don't know what to tell you to do that u r not already doing. sad
Re: In A State Of Dilemma. by Achiles: 12:37am On Jun 05, 2010
NA SMALL PIKIN DEY WORRY U.
GO LEARN ENGLISH FIRST B4 U GO THE FOLLOW WOMAN
YA STORY NO GET LOGIC SELF
Re: In A State Of Dilemma. by r231(m): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2010
^^^^^^lmao
Re: In A State Of Dilemma. by Akinagirl(f): 1:17am On Jun 05, 2010
Poster. I dont understand your post.
Re: In A State Of Dilemma. by tunnytox(m): 1:41am On Jun 05, 2010
Yours is no case of a dilemma you've told the first girl that you can't marry her so nothing stops you from going for another girl of your choice even if she's her sister! Stop being a weakling and act like a man you claim to be.

(1) (Reply)

Father Drags Daughter’s Lover To Court / I Truly Need Ur Candid Opinion / Nairaland/facebook World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.