Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster (11415 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Convoy At Azare-Kamuya, Carts Away Cash, Equipment / Atiku Abubakar On A Condolence Visit In Bauchi Over Windstorm (Photos) / Crowd Welcomed Buhari To Azare In Bauchi As He Visits Over Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by MrJanuzaj: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
winningwinner:
Good move, but highly political. 2019 electioneering campaign!

Buhari is a politician and its politics that made him president. If you are not comfortable with it you can go and die

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by sirzent(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Election things....

If it's another region now
He will send the dwarf.... Bloody tribalist
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by MrJanuzaj: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Assassin101:
if you like apologize to Ipob for the people killed when your python danced

you're still going home

its too late for all these election-inspired gimmicks

You are stupid to ever think that Buhari will be playing election gimmick when these people will always vote for him. Carry your hatred an d shove it into your ass he doesnt care

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by Otunski: 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Northern president of the Federal Republic of the North. Fulanis killed several people in Benue, he didn't visit to console them but rain wrecked havoc in Bauchi and barely 5days he's in Bauchi. He takes issues affecting some personal while others are left to their fate, yet he wants Nigerians to vote for him again come 2019 to continue his sentimental approach to governance. God is watching.
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by mynaijadj(m): 1:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
I wish he can be this responsive no matter the state.
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by beegodson: 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
The state of things in Bauchi is truly a disaster.... Mr President has made a positive move towards ensuring that the people of Bauchi are given the necessaries they require.
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by Gloriousgud: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
you can go azare but can't go to Benue. you are importing ISIS into niaja. Terrorist
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by Faad77(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
sai Baba.........where is NwaAmakipe, abi e don get job for Aso rock
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by senatordave1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gloriousgud:
you can go azare but can't go to Benue. you are importing ISIS into niaja. Terrorist
Oga,he visited benue this year.tone down the hatred

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
hmm,.this event only occur on June 19, and today the president has already gone to visit. . whearas the benue and taraba massacre, it took him months to visit after much persuasion. .I wonder if he is the president of some or few?
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by oddessey007(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
... .

Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by zombieHUNTER: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
oddessey007:

This dead brain guy again...... Your negativity is innate and you need to ask your unfortunate parent why they didn't abort your pregnancy.

Zombies are dead men walking
grin grin grin
Brain alive guy supporting an illiterate who would run to court instead of producing his credentials

These guys are pathetic

Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by oddessey007(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Zombies are dead men walking
grin grin grin
Brain alive guy supporting an illiterate who would run to court instead of producing his credentials

These guys are pathetic
It's confirmed that you suffer from psychosis, their is something missing you need to figure out before it's too late. A wailing wailer grin

Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by zombieHUNTER: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
oddessey007:

It's confirmed that you suffer from psychosis, their is something missing you need to figure out before it's too late. A wailing wailer grin

Sai babarist
Shame on you
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by oddessey007(m): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Sai babarist
Shame on you
Only you don't see me mention that in my opinions. You really need help, your schizoaffective disorder is way out of control.
Their is a federal psychiatric hospital in chime Avenue, New Heaven, enugu, it will help you evaluate your situation.
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by zombieHUNTER: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
oddessey007:

Only you don't see me mention that in my opinions. You really need help, your schizoaffective disorder is way out of control.
Their is a federal psychiatric hospital in chime Avenue, New Heaven, enugu, it will help you evaluate your situation.

Bloody cone head
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by oddessey007(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Bloody cone head
Only the truth will set you free....... Don't say I didn't tell you early enough.
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by Organs(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Election things....

If it's another region now
He will send the dwarf.... Bloody tribalist

IPOB miscreants are a major problem in Nigeria. No home training, no respect, they have no religious or ethical training. You are calling a Law professor and V.P of Nigeria a dwarf... What have you achieved in your miserable life? That is why your lot is indeed cursed.
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by zombieHUNTER: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Organs:

IPOB miscreants are a major problem in Nigeria. No home training, no respect, they have no religious or ethical training. You are calling a Law professor and V.P of Nigeria a dwarf... What have you achieved in your miserable life? That is why your lot is indeed cursed.

I can see you have graduated from cone mining to organs harvesting

Well done work
The long arm of justice is not too far
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by Organs(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I can see you have graduated from cone mining to organs harvesting

Well done work
The long arm of justice is not too far

My chairman, look at my posts and look at yours and judge yourself who has true fear of God and a healthy mind and who is more criminally minded with no limits or boundaries to what they can say or do!!!
Re: President Buhari Visits Azare In Bauchi Over Disaster by winningwinner(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Buhari is a politician and its politics that made him president. If you are not comfortable with it you can go and die

Why "go and die"? Where did you know me to speak to me in that manner? The freedom you enjoy in social media has suddenly touched your brain. I'll read your obituary!

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Dangote Refinery, Diesel Prices Will Fall Below ₦‎1,000 By May — Rewane / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar / President Buhari Departs Abuja For AU Summit In Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.