Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,623 members, 7,948,388 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (1124 Views)

Akeredolu: I Have Lost My Friend And Brother – Fayemi / Governor Okowa Praises His Wife On Their 35th Wedding Anniversary / Reno Omokri To FFK: I will very much hate to be your Friend and brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by zoho23(m): 1:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-aJcs5QDDNvE/Wyuf2mcaN2I/AAAAAAAAEPA/JiQVL6q4l6sG5BBSb_dYG8G_OsbCuyigwCLcBGAs/s640/5b2b996fdf830.jpg[/img]

Former aviation minister Femi Fani Kayode is remembering the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, whose whereabouts no one is aware of ever since his home was invaded by the Nigerian Army in September.

In a lengthy tribute posted to Instagram, FFK showered Nnamdi Kanu with praise and said the bond of friendship they formed while in Kuje prison shall never be broken.

The father-of-eight wrote:

To my friend and brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the Lion of the East: wherever you are I want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with and for you and yours.
Your support base remains intact and are yearning for your triumphant return. Whatever happens you have made your mark and you will live forever in the hearts and minds of all true progressives and lovers of freedom.
The deep understanding and bond of friendship and trust that we formed whilst together at Kuje prison shall never be broken.
I am as proud of you today as I was then. Your strength and resolve was courageous and your inspiring words, "unto death we shall stand and face it like men", resonate in my body, spirit and soul till today.
Be strong brother and always remember this: whatever the future holds you have made your mark and you have been vindicated by recent events. History and posterity shall be kind to you.
How I wish we had more great warrriors and men of courage like you. Your dream shall never die. Like Achilles, Hector, Joshua, David, Jehu, Gideon and brave Horatio of the gate, you faced down giants and challenged the powers that be.
A truly strong and valient man: you are the first amongst equals.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-2RrpnbtTMH4/Wyuf2Q9l2eI/AAAAAAAAEO8/mJ3LAATW-yQ67nd8OegBOQy8ZGAzYv3mgCLcBGAs/s640/5b2b99cbce228.jpg[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/femi-fani-kayode-remembers-and-praises.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Ziggylady(f): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Heart attack loading for some people now ...wailing and gnashing of teeth will flood this thread now.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Olalan(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
FKK, his friends and his writeups.
BTW FKK is very good at writing and speaking backed with some historical lessons.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Some ppl will nt eat 2day shall.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Balyz: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
A thief eulogieses a terrorist, not my problem
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by LeBlanc36(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
God bless FFK for standing by the truth. Yoro0ba moosl!ms won't like this tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
A thief eulogieses a terrorist, not my problem
Behold one of the haters of freedom spotted!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
This people are coming...

ERU ... IWOFA... and Abobaku .

Ask me the meaning later..
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Balyz: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
Notasyouthink:
Behold one of the haters of freedom spotted!
Neither a thief nor a terrorist can get you the freedom you so desire
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Balyz: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Blackfire:
This people are coming...

ERU ... IWOFA... and Abobaku .

Ask me the meaning later..
Can I ask you for the meaning now?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Balyz:
Neither a thief nor a terrorist can get you the freedom you so desire
What made them a thief/terrorist??
Is it because they are not shouting Sai baba on a daily basis??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by NdiaraIGBO: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
TheCabal:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7293149_7232945mainqimg0036731c82c2ff1b88d0b9ea51bd42ddjpegb4cac670885e4d1ce25157b402f5264a_jpeg_jpegfac9af849833f4c8035cfb42b0738849

Please Sir share this ipob picture with me........and these friends of mine below.

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Bede2u lzaa again vanguard chimpanzee kunleweb
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Please Sir share this ipob picture with me........and these friends of mine below.

Cc Immhotep lzaa PrecisionFx Bede2u lzaa again vanguard chimpanzee

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by NdiaraIGBO: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu, the eternal freedom fighter.

Boko Haram are fighting, well armed, and killing people

Herdsmen are fighting, well armed, and killing people

Niger Delta militants are fighting, well armed, and killing people

But Nnamdi Kanu was not fighting, not armed and killed nobody

Yet, he made a bigger impact than all of them combined

Its only slaves of the caliphate that don't like Kanu
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Remembers And Praises His "Friend And Brother, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Xander85: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
It's very pathetic that no Igbo person, group or association deemed it fit to eulogise Mazi Kanu like this! Instead it's a Yoruba that's brave enough to stick his neck out and stand with him through thick and thin!

Looking at what's become of the Igbo race today...how we're losing respect for ourselves, our values and our heritage (no thanks to the curse that is 'one Nigeria), i often wonder if Mazi Kanu should have just left us bunch of selfish ingrates to wallow in the misery, marginalisation, cold-blooded murders, and derision being inflicted on us from the late 60s to date by hateful bigots who despise all we stand for yet can't imagine an existence as a country without us!

Quite sad really!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Just Arrive Jos to console herdsmen killing victims / Facebook Trending: A Woman And A Lady Imitate Fayose Broken Neck(photos,video) / Where Is Bola Hammed Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.