Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Cossy Orjiakor’s Neighbour Physically Molested Her (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cossy Orjiakor’s Neighbour Physically Molested Her (photos) (770 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / Orjiakor: Finally A Serial Trickster Is Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor’s Neighbour Physically Molested Her (photos) by godwinobi65: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cossy Orjiakor’s neighbour physically molested her.

Male neighbour physically molested Cossy Orjiakor: Cossy Orjiakor was allegedly molested and beaten up by the male neighbour identified as Mr Martin. The endowed boobs actress took to Instagram to narrate her experience with Mr Martin. She said she was beaten up by her abusive neighbour, Mr Martin...Read more and see what lead to their dispute http://thepointernews.com/cossy-orjiakors-neighbour-physically-molested-her-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Own Your Estate!! Call me Now!! No stress!! / Emem Paul Super Hit Single - 'follow Me' Becomes Most Sorted Lyrica Gospel Song / Check Your National Identity Card Status Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.