Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car (47854 Views)

Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / Ebonyi Community Crisis: Parents Abandon Their Children, Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by elijahozzy(m): 12:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Sarz winkyou are next grin
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by newslifeop: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2018
ohhh
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Solorrman(m): 1:34am On Jun 22, 2018
sureheaven:
Islam the religion of destruction indeed.

I hate the religion
shiite are christians nt muslims and we muslims call people like u kaafir meaning infidel that agreed to serve a guy as a god. Jesus christ was the only god in d history of humanity to b having anus and penix and wid all these u took him to b god despite knwing its embarrassing to attribute anus to god,god dnt need to eat talkless of going to toilet pls,god should b pure and only one not three and b also one,there is no way a god would sit in a womb and come out of vagina,a god from vagina is disgusting,u need to first hold ur pastor and parent and ask them why would jesus have anus ? Why islam seems always tarnished on a media as terrorist bt other faith converting to islam increases,why are dancing in d church while the whole 2 kind of bible never once said we should go to church on sunday,why didnt jesus in d whole bible never said he was a god or his name was jesus,why are we wearing mini skirt in d name of educated guyz bt jesus despised it,mama why papa use to drink ogogoro and stil b christian,then if u do that we can argue with u for d mean time u are kafir a dog and we must even have to clean a plate with sand and detergent seven times before we eat food if u once ate in d plate,u are even worse than dog bkos we wash plate only once if a dog lick it. I am an illitrate pls thats why u see errors thats why i never read replies even if u do,i quit since 2012
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Oritsewhandey(m): 1:58am On Sep 16, 2020
affable4:
Avoidable situation that might breed something similar to Boko Haram. Why hold on to that man for no reason? What is the government trying to prove?

There is enough anarchy in the land. Why groom another?

Release the man already and apologise to him for the sake of peace.

The government is too egocentric and selfish.

I am very sure there is something personal about all these.
Personal matter is: SUNNIS vs SHIITES.
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Jozel: 2:22am On Sep 16, 2020
Nice article... thanks for sharing this with us... please can I guest blog with you?
I have some nice contents Check out this one below
https://legitinfo247.com/cardi-b-files-divorce-from-offset-after-three-years-of-marriage/
Re: Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car by Mayng01(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2020
This shites people have just kissed bullet with the police stoned to death by them. Sars will waste a lot of them now avenging their fallen brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case / Innocent Brown And His Wife Killed In Imo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.