Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,664 members, 7,962,155 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Fastest Growing Cancer In The World: It Affects Men Twice As Much As Women - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Fastest Growing Cancer In The World: It Affects Men Twice As Much As Women (350 Views)

Neveah Makes Financial Times 2023 Africa’s Fastest Growing Companies Ranking / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Cancer In The World: It Affects Men Twice As Much As Women by vvc: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Do you know the fastest growing cancer in the world?

It affects men twice as much as women.

Read about it here. Click the link below.

http://www.lakeshorecancercenter.org/world-kidney-cancer-day/
Re: The Fastest Growing Cancer In The World: It Affects Men Twice As Much As Women by Dottore: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fvck off blogger. I'd rather search for it in Google than click that link.
Re: The Fastest Growing Cancer In The World: It Affects Men Twice As Much As Women by vvc: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dottore:
Fvck off blogger. I'd rather search for it in Google than click that link.

My sincere apologies Dottore.

I hope you when you search you would find the site with the true research story.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Us To Manage Your Comany Social Media For Massive Sales / CBN Orders Banks To Refund N65bn To Nigerians / Mineral Fiber Tile, Low Density Acoustic Ceiling Tile By Sinoceiling.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.