Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,759 members, 7,945,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? (1067 Views)

Founder Of Nairabet writes a sales book that broke the internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? by chiromah04(m): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Knowledge is not RECEIVED but ACHIEVED by the opportunities the INTERNET provides. #fibreopticinternet #cityfibre #broadcast #knowledge #opportunities #achieved #mandela #syscomptech cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? by okwabayi(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yes. Books. The problem is books are streamlined while the internet provides all encompassing knowlegde.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
This thread caught my attention. a few years ago, my main source of knowledge was the internet. then, I had a really cool connection to the internet. and I won't lie, I made super use of it. I learned sooo much and I still do.

but here's what, it's hard to grasp how big the internet is. at any given time, you're only viewing one page. you don't really grasp how much work is ahead.

I knew that when I gained membership to a library last year. it was mind blowing for me. books upon books of knowledge in various fields. even seemingly bland subjects had volumes of work on them.

and then I realized the only edge the internet has over a physical library is time dependent information.

for evergreen information like philosophy and mathematics, you'll benefit just as well from a proper library. minus all the distractions and ads.

so in short, yes of course you can be knowledgeable without the internet, just not up to date. wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? by chiromah04(m): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
I love your phrase 'not just up to date'... Onpoint
Re: Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? by aliciasamson: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Knowledge is the key to power and in today's world power is technology and internet. We can learn so many things from the internet but this possible if we really want to have some knowledge on the internet apart from just being entertained. Knowledge can be taken from anywhere and internet is also an esteemed space for the knowledge. for more details https://supportprop58.com/skype-support/

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Knowledgeable Without The Internet? by chiromah04(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
I like your submission, very true. we can gain knowledge from anywhere but the internet is an esteem source to learn more if only you want to have and gain more information.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions Of Naira Per Months Through Konga Affiliate Program. / Cheapest Data & VTU All Networks / Hot Job Vacancies:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.