Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup - Sports (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup (54212 Views)

Poll: What will Nigeria do

Win: 84% (184 votes)
Draw: 6% (14 votes)
Lose: 9% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / 2014 WC Qualifier : Malawi Vs Nigeria (1 - 1) On June 9 2012 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
Rmc1:

A molue bus has just been sent to bring the super chickens back from SA, they dont deserve to come back in a plane  MUMU PLAYERS WHAT AN EMBARRASMENT . Even  our under 16 eaglets would have played better than these super chickens.

obasi wold probably direct the molue bus off target  grin

we still can beat korea though.  no shaking
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by phreakabit(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
i dey shame first african team to be knocked out, abeg somebody please tell me is there a way to emancipate myself from this country? i wan switch to tanzania
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by lonelypal(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
kabna:

[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
THIS IS HOW NIGERIA CAN QUALIFY

FIRSTLY WIN AGAINST SOUTH KOREA.

SECONDLY HOPE GREECE LOSES TO ARGENTINA.

THATS NOT EVEN ALL.

ARGENTINA         6PTS     +4GD

SOUTH KOREA     3PTS     -1GD

GREECE               3PTS      -1GD

NIGERIA                 ?          -2GD

SO NIGERIA HAS TO WIN TO SURMOUNT A -1GD THEREFORE MINIMUM SCORELINE FOR NAIJA TO PROGRESS IS 2-0. FOR EACH GOLA THAT EITHER SOUTH KOREA OR GREECE SCORES (EVEN IN LOOSING) NIGERIA MUST MATCH THAT.

IS THIS REALLY POSSIBLE?

CALL UPON your GODS OYA

enuf of d analysis bro, dnt get ur hopes high. Enough of d humiliation, if they can play against GREECE wit such pathetic spirit, we dnt need more humiliating performance wit d big boyz, Make dem park their loads dey come house!
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
All Naija needs to do to qualify is win by a single goal.
provided Argentina beat Greece

its not in our hands
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by naija15: 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=13pt]I [b]don go ooooo, naija have given me high blood pressuse. baba needs pounded yam and obono soup

for all you idiots expecting nigeria to beat korea. hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahhahahaha. if we want to beat them, we will need me as coach. Next Team
drop Ethu, ban keita from bench, tawo, echedlye, obasi all back to africa. and call back anecheba, ike uche, akpann
                                                                 Enyema
Odiah                                       Yobo                                    Shittu               Afolabi

Yussuf
Obinna                                                                                          Odemwigue
                                                     Haruna

Martin                         Yakubu[/b][/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Djswaggz(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
Who is with on operation 'KILL KEITA ON SIGHT'
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by buzugee(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
naija15:

[size=818pt]BUZEGEE, IF YOUR NOT AFRICAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? COMMOT WITH YOUR LYE. IT HARD TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NATION BUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO GETY SLAPED. i WAS ALSO BORN IN ENGLAND, ISSLINGTON, AND I STILL SUPPORT NIGERIA. [/size]
naija is like that girlfriend that is always breaking your heart meanwhile you have another girlfriend that takes care of you all the time (england) but you somehow prefer the one that hurts you all the time. well in the infamous words of luther vandross, IF YOU CANT GET THE ONE YOU LOVE, LOVE THE ONE YOU ARE WITH. i have to strategize and reprioritize for my own rest of mind and happiness. it is time to love england back. GO THREE LIONSSSSSSSSSSS YOU SHALL NEVER WALK ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Cashius: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2010
angryKaita should be flogged according to Sharia law. Im sure they have a provision for it.
Lagerback should not be paid and in addition, should be sued.
Ogbuke should be exiled.
Yakubu should make a public apology to Martins on behalf of Lagerback.
The NFF should appear before a live televised panel of enquiry, subsequently dissolved, all the members sacked and blacklisted.
Nairaland members should be made acting officials off NFF till the revolution grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Cashius: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
After Argentina gifted Nigerians the chance to qualify on the back of a 1 goal win against Greece and a draw against S. Korea. What a shame! Well maybe Nigerians will finally get over 94 & 96 and realize just how inept they are at football and its management. With a population almost equaling a quarter of all the Blacks of sub-Saharan descent, we should stand out without even trying embarassed Yet we have, with much effort and bluster managed to blunder our way to mediocrity. Go Cote D'Ivoire!
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Liedetect: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
Nigeria is a great country the best in black Africa.Nigerians are the highest achievers, we win everything going in Africa so we lost a game of football whats the big deal. We just have to start all over again and next time keep things indigenous.  In fact the people going overboard are more shameful than the Nigerian players. In fact it is probably people like you moaners that influence our footballers making them play as if they don't care. If you keep running down your country and influencing other Nigerians to do the same, is it a surprise  when they act as if they don't care about the country?

so we lost, big deal! others will loose too, only one country will win the world cup. the team that wins all will remeber no one will remember the others.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Remii(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
A ti leri pa ma luwon pa
O wa yiwo o
A ti leri pa ma luwon pa
O wa yi wo o
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Ibime(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2010
tkb417:

provided Argentina beat Greece

its not in our hands

Am sure Milito and Aguero would not take such a challenge lightly. . . . lest we forget, Argentinas bench is stronger than every other strike force at this tourney.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by brutal(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
sport minister$Nfa contributed to our failure,4 d following resons:
1-corruption
2-unorganised
3-indiscipilne
And dat is y we still parade tired eagles as super eagles. .we need hungry talents who r ready 2 play soccer. .no doubt,we have them in abundance. .jonathan must do something about this issue,otherwise na. . . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Gayigaskia(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
EzeUche:

People said we are being tribalistic but it is the TRUTH about these abokis

Only an aboki will defend a another aboki Especially this foolish Kaita who disgraced all of Africa!

Is aboki an unsult? cool  Well if the aboki mess up then why the gnamuri did not clear all the balls thrown at them?
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by EzeUche(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
Nigerians think to highly of themselves. We are NOTHING but a disgrace for Africa and the rest of the world.

Seems like Ghana will be leading the way!
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by buzugee(m): 5:42pm On Jun 17, 2010
eros:

SHAME!!! SHAME!!! SHAME!!! I AM SO ASHAMED OF THIS BLOODY, UNPATRIOTIC, RETARDED, WHACKED, USELESS AND WORTHLESS TEAM.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

God bless you Enyeama for holding your own, i pray a big club comes for you very soon. And to the rest of the team, they had better not return to Nigeria when they lose against South Korea. I will definitely be at the airport to commit my first MURDER and God help me it will be multiple murder.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin  I WILL BRING THE RIFLE. LAGERHEAD WILL BE THE FIRST NIGGA TO GO
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ibime:

Am sure Milito and Aguero would not take such a challenge lightly. . . . lest we forget, Argentinas bench is stronger than every other strike force at this tourney.

one question, why do you think a strike force of osaze,martins and obasi would coast in this group.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by sexlover: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
Danielle!!! wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
IS IS HOW NIGERIA CAN QUALIFY

FIRSTLY WIN AGAINST SOUTH KOREA.

SECONDLY HOPE GREECE LOSES TO ARGENTINA.

THATS NOT EVEN ALL.

ARGENTINA         6PTS     +4GD

SOUTH KOREA     3PTS     -1GD

GREECE               3PTS      -1GD

NIGERIA                 ?          -2GD

Maths is your problem

Argentina 6 points  +4
Korea  3 points -2
Greece 3 points -
Nigeria 0 points -2.

Any win takes Nigeria to 3 points and at least -1, If Argentina beats Greece wella and we win any way, we are through
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by FaLeroy: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
it's not Keita's fault, if his mother had aborted his pregnancy we wont have this problem now
blame his mother in fact, blame govt that made abortion illegal or beta, the sperm that fertilized
d egg that was him. angry

But all of them, bastards, son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like them undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
WHAT KINDA EMBARRASSMENT IS THIS!

HOW COME SUCH PPLE QUALIFIED 2 BE PART OF D TEAM!!!

NFF, U ALL CAN BURN IN HELL 4 ALL I CARE!

ANH ANH, EVERYTIME ONE DISGRACE AFTER D OTHER!

JUST WAIT 4 ME,

LEMME GET DONE WIV MY STUDIES N NECESSARY ACHIEVEMENTS,

I SWEAR U ALL WILL SUFFER,

2 D EXTENT DAT UR GENERATIONS COMING UNDER U WILL STILL FEEL MY WRATH!!!

STARTIN' WIV ASO ROCK!

ONLY GOD CAN STOP ME!

IT'S  PROMISE!!!!

Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by phreakabit(m): 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=14pt]Is everyone here BLIND accusing various players, The main bane of the team has always been that rasta man DICKSON ETUHU[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by mcfranc(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaita should have known better! Poor Super "Chicken" cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by 4tune1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
What a game angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What a game sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
What a game  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
                         Wey BUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
dayokanu:

Maths is your problem

Argentina 6 points  +4
Korea  3 points -2
Greece 3 points -
Nigeria 0 points -2.

Any win takes Nigeria to 3 points and at least -1, If Argentina beats Greece wella and we win any way, we are through
dont mind them drop outs
Argentina woudnt need to beat Greece wella
1-0 victory will bring down Greece to -2 while any victory will take us to -1 at least with Korea moving to -3
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by naija15: 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2010
[size=15pt]ME FOR COACH AND PRESIDENT

HAHAHAHA THE MAJORITY OF YOU TAUGHT NIGERIA WILL WIN AGAINST GREECE, I MUST ADMIT ME 2, BUT YOU GUYS SHOULD LEARN THE STUPIDITY OF NIGERIA IS LIKE THE UNIVERSE. ALL OF THEM NEED TO TAKE A SAT TEST, YOU CANT PLAY FOOTBALL UNTIL WE HAVE CONFIRMED YOU HAVE A BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD. THESE PLAYERS HAVE NONE.

DID YOU SEE OBASI MISS?
KEITA STUPIDITY

JESUS CHRIST
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by fowler: 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
We go dey pray soote, Soote soote soote! Naija i dey hail ooo. How market my people?
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by shesi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
trust a nigerian to perpetuate the notion that africans are undisciplined.

and on the world's largest stage.

thanks a lot.
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by Ranoscky(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
up super eagles!      thanks for making us proud today!  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by bawomolo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
so where are the obi mikel haters now. don't let chidichris catch you o

phreakabit:

[size=14pt]Is everyone here BLIND accusing various players, The main bane of the team has always been that rasta man DICKSON ETUHU[/size]

so etuhu was the one who forced shittu to be immobile and yobo to let greece stay onside for the 2nd goal?  

there is enough blame to go around.  you can't pint point one player whether it be etuhu,yobo,obasi,kaita etc
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by merge(f): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
I dont care about these games

When Nigeria splits that when I will celebrate.   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Greece: [1 - 2] On June 17, 2010 @ World Cup by bigfather(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2010
Pathetic! No Spirit no zeal, no ambition! A bunch of noodles running or walking around and wasting our hard earned money! At least they can now come back and allow us some space to breathe well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (53) (Reply)

Messi Finishes Copa America With Red Card After Furious Medel Clash / Iyabo Abade 'James Johnson' Seeks ₦69M To Become Father / Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.