Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) (37354 Views)

Hisbah Police Destroy 3600 Bottles Of Beer (Photo, Video) / Odo-Owa Youths Attack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Police Station In Kwara / Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Godwin616: 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
ybalogs:
Nigeria Works!!!

Yes it does! Things actually work around here!

Yesterday afternoon, 18th of June 2018, my wife came back into the country through the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. On getting home we suddenly realised she left her hand Luggage at the airport - An unlocked and untagged hand luggage right in the middle of the floor in the baggage pick up area! The picture seemed so bleak. She was quite upset.

She immediately returned to the airport that same evening.

On getting there, she spoke to the airline staff on ground who had no idea what to do. she eventually ended up speaking to the FAAN Authorities.

They immediately went to the CCTV room but for some technical reasons, couldn't get to operate it. I thought to myself "what did I expect?!" That ended up being the wrong thought!

My wife was told to go home and that the operator would be summoned to come back. Quite sincerely, I wasn't too optimistic!

This morning (19th June 2018) however, my wife got several calls from the officials at the airport asking her to come around. She got there and they took her to the control room. They said they were up for a good part of the night going through the records. The found the frame they were looking for. They wanted her to see it too.

The recording in the airport showed a group of Chinese individuals who also came into the country about the same time. The bag in question was lying beside them. As they left, someone who was familiar with the Chinese guys spotted the unmanned bag and thought it belonged to them. He wheeled it towards them. By the time the CCTV showed them outside, the bag in question was now on top of their other bags.

The recording showed that the individual who took the bag to the Chinese had spoken to an immigration officer on the way out. They therefore went to look for the immigration officer in question and asked about the fellow. The officer remembered the man and knew him. He called him. They told him what had happened and that the bag indeed did not belong to the Chinese guys. This fellow then put a call through to the Chinese guys who said they were already in Ogun state attending a conference. The officials requested the bag be brought back immediately.

My wife was asked to wait. After a few hours, she decided to go home and come back. On her way home, she was called back that the bag had arrived and she had to come and identify all that was in it and be sure it was intact before the bearer would be allowed to go.

When she got to the airport, she checked through the hand luggage which had her jewelry bag, a wrist watch amongst other priced possessions. Everything was intact! They filed an official report afterwards about the incident had her sign and told her to go.

As if that wasn't impressive enough!

Like it's with our culture, my wife offered the airport official, A Mr Omoniyi Omotayo who had coordinated the entire recovery a 'thank you' token; He refused it! He told her he understood she was grateful but he was only doing his job! She didn't believe it! She thought the narrative he had given her earlier as to what they had to go through at night was to prep her up for the token. He refused still, he didn't even take a look at was he was offered. He assured her repeatedly that he was simply doing his job!

She initially felt bad that he didn't accept her token, then it dawned on her that perhaps, we are part of the problem when we offer people 'money' for doing their jobs. Each time we do that, we lay a precedence of expectation for others!

Its a cultural thing I agree, that's how we know how to say 'thank you'; but in so doing, we have also built a culture of entitlement! She recalled having a similar issue in Heathrow sometime ago and when she eventually located the bag, she didn't feel the need to 'offer' something but simply say thank you! So why is it different here?

I don't know what Mr Omoniyi's take home salary is; I'm not sure it is anything monumental; I suspect he has some pressing needs that could do with a 'token' but regardless, he chose rather to confer honour on the job he has been asked to do!

I'm excited to share this story! I'm excited to share stories like this!

It tells me things work! Regardless of what the pessimists and the cynics say or think; and Yes, we may not yet be there, we may still seem far off; but we are inching our way towards our desired outcome gradually! It might take years, but God helping us, we will get there! I am happy to celebrate this 'baby steps' with anyone that cares to listen!

So Yes! Nigeria Works!!! and No! we are not all corrupt! and it can only get better! All it takes is one Mr Omoniyi Omotayo at a time!

Kindly share if you will, let folks know Nigeria works! Let them know that the first point of entry into our country works and is getting even better!

Now this is my personal story, If you however have a story that shows us Nigeria Works! Please share with me and I'll be happy to share with all.

And if you have cause to pass by arrival section of the MMA anytime soon, its OK to ask for Mr Ominiyi and tell him that he is one of the shining lights in a country desperate for illumination!

May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria! #NigeriaWorks

Shared
An inspiring store like this should have been created in a new thread so that everyone can read and share thier thought. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Kenturkey048(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
yazach:
When police retaliate, the enemy of progress will be shouting like pig
can police retaliateor u want them to burn down all police stations for that axis..community members out-number police personels for all stations that's just why they can't retaliate.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by franchasng: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
splmosixx:
Make federal government free their leader El zakasky...

Abi Wetin dem de use the man do?

This Nigeria just tire me,e be like say we go start ajo(contribution) for nairaland,make we de use the money send ourselves go yankee....

Abi I no reason am well?
hahahahaha, if na u we send first, u no go gree contribute again for us weh remain here, abi no be Nigerian person u be again

Sense will not kee me shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
pek:
If I had a gun, I would gun down anyone that tells me that Islam is a religion of peace.

Have you watched the video of them breaking Vehicle Windscreen in London simply because they want to block road to break their fast on the road.

When Trump said uhey should not be allowed to migrate to America he actually knew what he was saying. Anywhere they are, Peace of that Land surfers.

Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
muskypaulson:
The game is getting deadlier by the day...realy hope the entire country wont b declared a state of emmergency
that's what buhari wants
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by ifymadu: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
This will never go unpunished in southern Nigeria
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Akiika: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Papishi:
Is this really a true story or someone somewhere is trying to paint the Shiite sect in a bad light, If this is true then bro please where is the video?

Why will you believe a bad/horror story immediately but question a good story?
This is negativity and it affects progress.
Change your ways.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
sad
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by UncleJudax(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oluwatosin27:

This Shiites or shits whatever they call themselves are animals. Intact they should be declared terrorist. Imagine
If Shites are animals, what are Sunnis?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Salex007(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Factfinder1:
Please someone should educate me....what's the offence of the el zakay man?
creating another state under an existing state which is the same thing ojuku and kanu tried to do and it is a big crime against humanity

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Factfinder1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
dumo1:

The army had accused the Shi’ite group and its leader of attempting to assassinate Tukur Buratai, the Chief of Army Staff, whilst travelling in his motorcade. The motorcade was blocked by followers of Zakzaky, who began to attack the convoy before troops assigned to the COAS responded with force.

Wow... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by yazach: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kenturkey048:
can police retaliateor u want them to burn down all police stations for that axis..community members out-number police personels for all stations that's just why they can't retaliate.

Start deceiving your self

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Kenturkey048(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
yazach:

Start deceiving your self
am sorry please..abeg no vex..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Factfinder1:

Wow... Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by splmosixx(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
I hear Mr sense......

Abeg carry your wahala go front, don't bother to quote me, argued with your ohone

WhichKindWahala:
you have made no sense
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by splmosixx(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Baba ogbon(wisdom father)

I go contribute Na, I be good Nigerian

franchasng:
hahahahaha, if na u we send first, u no go gree contribute again for us weh remain here, abi no be Nigerian person u be again

Sense will not kee me shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by splmosixx(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oga it seems your are frustrated...

You sabi where your frustrated fellow de go now...

3rd mainland bridge.

PHILipu1:

I guess people like you would have asked for Shakau to be release if Buhari arrest him because your hate for Buhari has turn your reasoning upside down.

I wish you were in Zaria when this man was above the law
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
splmosixx:

This Nigeria just tire me,e be like say we go start ajo(contribution) for nairaland,make we de use the money send ourselves go yankee....

Abi I no reason am well?

This one no know who Buhari is.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by splmosixx(m): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Boo-a-ri is your father right? undecided

victorazyvictor:

This one no know who Buhari is.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
splmosixx:
Boo-a-ri is your father right? undecided

grin He is your ancestor you mean?
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by kwb567: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
ybalogs:
Nigeria Works!!!

Yesterday afternoon, 18th of June 2018, my wife came back into the country through the Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos. On getting home we suddenly realised she left her hand Luggage at the airport - An unlocked and untagged hand luggage right in the middle of the floor in the baggage pick up area! The picture seemed so bleak. She was quite upset.

On getting there, she spoke to the airline staff on ground who had no idea what to do. she eventually ended up speaking to the FAAN Authorities.

They immediately went to the CCTV room but for some technical reasons, couldn't get to operate it. I thought to myself "what did I expect?!" That ended up being the wrong thought!

My wife was told to go home and that the operator would be summoned to come back. Quite sincerely, I wasn't too optimistic!

This morning (19th June 2018) however, my wife got several calls from the officials at the airport asking her to come around. She got there and they took her to the control room. They said they were up for a good part of the night going through the records. The found the frame they were looking for. They wanted her to see it too.

The recording in the airport showed a group of Chinese individuals who also came into the country about the same time. The bag in question was lying beside them. As they left, someone who was familiar with the Chinese guys spotted the unmanned bag and thought it belonged to them. He wheeled it towards them. By the time the CCTV showed them outside, the bag in question was now on top of their other bags.

The recording showed that the individual who took the bag to the Chinese had spoken to an immigration officer on the way out. They therefore went to look for the immigration officer in question and asked about the fellow. The officer remembered the man and knew him. He called him. They told him what had happened and that the bag indeed did not belong to the Chinese guys. This fellow then put a call through to the Chinese guys who said they were already in Ogun state attending a conference. The officials requested the bag be brought back immediately.

My wife was asked to wait. After a few hours, she decided to go home and come back. On her way home, she was called back that the bag had arrived and she had to come and identify all that was in it and be sure it was intact before the bearer would be allowed to go.

When she got to the airport, she checked through the hand luggage which had her jewelry bag, a wrist watch amongst other priced possessions. Everything was intact! They filed an official report afterwards about the incident had her sign and told her to go.

Like it's with our culture, my wife offered the airport official, A Mr Omoniyi Omotayo who had coordinated the entire recovery a 'thank you' token; He refused it! He told her he understood she was grateful but he was only doing his job! She didn't believe it! She thought the narrative he had given her earlier as to what they had to go through at night was to prep her up for the token. He refused still, he didn't even take a look at was he was offered. He assured her repeatedly that he was simply doing his job!

She initially felt bad that he didn't accept her token, then it dawned on her that perhaps, we are part of the problem when we offer people 'money' for doing their jobs. Each time we do that, we lay a precedence of expectation for others!

Its a cultural thing I agree, that's how we know how to say 'thank you'; but in so doing, we have also built a culture of entitlement! She recalled having a similar issue in Heathrow sometime ago and when she eventually located the bag, she didn't feel the need to 'offer' something but simply say thank you! So why is it different here?

I don't know what Mr Omoniyi's take home salary is; I'm not sure it is anything monumental; I suspect he has some pressing needs that could do with a 'token' but regardless, he chose rather to confer honour on the job he has been asked to do!

It tells me things work! Regardless of what the pessimists and the cynics say or think; and Yes, we may not yet be there, we may still seem far off; but we are inching our way towards our desired outcome gradually! It might take years, but God helping us, we will get there! I am happy to celebrate this 'baby steps' with anyone that cares to listen!

So Yes! Nigeria Works!!! and No! we are not all corrupt! and it can only get better! All it takes is one Mr Omoniyi Omotayo at a time!

Kindly share if you will, let folks know Nigeria works! Let them know that the first point of entry into our country works and is getting even better!

Now this is my personal story, If you however have a story that shows us Nigeria Works! Please share with me and I'll be happy to share with all.

And if you have cause to pass by arrival section of the MMA anytime soon, its OK to ask for Mr Ominiyi and tell him that he is one of the shining lights in a country desperate for illumination!

Shared

Now you can wake up . It is only a dream
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by orisa37: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Shiites takeover Kaduna by force today.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
splmosixx:

Abi I no reason am well?
o boy u make sense well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by zoedew: 8:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Iran! Iran!! Iran!!!
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
ybalogs:
Nigeria Works!!!

Shared

This must be either Laim Mohammed or Keyamo who wrote this Tory to make us think Bubari is fixing.Nigeria

But we all know that country is finished

1 Share

Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by datribune: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Papishi:
Is this really a true story or someone somewhere is trying to paint the Shiite sect in a bad light, If this is true then bro please where is the video?

It's real, bro. I watched & downloaded d video on Twitter. It's so so gruesome.
Those guys hav lost any sympathy I might hav had for them.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by davillian(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Another set up for the government to use army massacre them on their next protest.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
if the police have been fighting the herdsmen with the same tempo it confronts this shittes people

farmers and their villages would have been safer
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by acenazt: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
obembet:
Some people will come here tomorrow (Friday) and shout Islam is a religion of Peace

TERRORIST
dont be stupid. These bastards are shiites.
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Solorrman(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary well done sir

Please let the terrorism remain in the North.
weldone buhari let the kidnapping,fornication,prostitution,cannibalism,jungle justice,cultist,rape,arm robbery,ipob,dancing and singing,same family sexual intercourse,wearing mini skirt even by old wowen in the name of developed westernly educated sentiments,pastors rapes in d name of deliverence,ritual killings,and eating of any living thing stay in d south
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Solorrman(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2018
obembet:
Some people will come here tomorrow (Friday) and shout Islam is a religion of Peace

TERRORIST
nonsense u are acusing urself,dnt u knw the shiite are more scaled on the side of christianity than islam ? U dnt even knw that they unislamid far away compared to christianity to islam
Re: Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) by Oblang(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2018
This ones get mind pass all those noise maker called ipob o...those ones only make noise online...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain / Border Closure: Local Rice Varieties Now Rule Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.