Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,533 members, 7,888,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Christiana Aguilera Bares Nipples In Sexy New Photos To Promote Her New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christiana Aguilera Bares Nipples In Sexy New Photos To Promote Her New Album (2330 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christiana Aguilera Bares Nipples In Sexy New Photos To Promote Her New Album by 15Ebisco: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
American singer Christiana Aguilera has bared her nipples in new sultry photos to promote her new album titled Liberation.

On why she chose the name, Aguilera said;

“I just felt it was time for myself to be liberated, to inspire others to have their own voice, to feel empowered and hopefully inspired to take the duct tape off “Feel themselves, feel secure in their own voice, their bodies, peel off their masks and shed the skin.”The star has been making waves with her return to the spotlight in recent months.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/christiana-aguilera-bares-nipples-in.html

Re: Christiana Aguilera Bares Nipples In Sexy New Photos To Promote Her New Album by kingxsamz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Christiana Aguilera Bares Nipples In Sexy New Photos To Promote Her New Album by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
As far as entertainment is concerned, as regards usa, count me and my likes out. No moral decorum. These are the people naija celebs imitate. We have seen the good boobs job done.u can show the under too.
They told them that they can become popular and maintain popularity by exposing their body especially the females.
I watch Asian entertainment only. They try not to promote this crap even though it's rampant in the west and the West is forcing that down their throat,there is still some level of sanity in their entertainment industry.

For eg if it's a Korean guy that showed that video of Mouth Action,that is the end of his career and the babe will sue his ass. He must end up in jail.
But as we imitate usa, it will still be biz as usual for him.
U hardly see sex scenes in prime time TV dramas. But u will know that something like that happened.
When u see how these guys behave during interview u will love entertainent. Not that they don't have bad eggs but the government is regulating how things ought to be so the children won't grow up thinking the bad stuffs they see everyday on TV is normal.

2 Likes

Re: Christiana Aguilera Bares Nipples In Sexy New Photos To Promote Her New Album by Rapsino(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
I just want to see pic and go away

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Now Dating An AFRO AMERICAN Guy / Princess Shyngle Hits The Beach In Bikini At Dubai (PHOTO) / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.