Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,187 members, 7,890,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? (1241 Views)

Mike Tyson Just Passed On.... / Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by ivgotfleas(m): 2:01am On Mar 23, 2007
[b]Who would you take in his prime to win a street fight for you? No weapons, of course. I think Bruce would win.

Bruce wasn't some fat martial artist. He criticized traditional martial artists and even said that they wouldn't last a round against a boxer.

I mean, how would Tyson beat Bruce? Bruce had much better stamina, speed, footwork, and power. He mastered many fighting styles.

Tyson would never get a hand on Bruce and his punches would look like Ronaldo's punches to Lee. Lee was 10 times quicker.

He could even finger jab through a full can of coke.

- Bruce was able to punch 7 times in a second

- Bruce was able to do 1 finger push ups from a standing start, as confirmed by Jon T. Benn.

- Bruce Lee's could strike a target from 3 feet away in five hundredths of a second.

- Bruce did one-hand push ups using only 2 fingers.

- Bruce was able to break a 150lb bag with a sidekick.

- Bruce would ride the equivalent of 10 miles in 45 minutes on a stationary bicycle.

- His one inch punch could send a man backwards with full force.

- He could finger jab through a full can of coke.

Finally, to top it off, Lee was recorded to have a 3% body fat. This means his body was about 97% of pure muscle!!!![/b]
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by Free(f): 2:28am On Mar 23, 2007
Bruce lee, of course grin grin grin
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by ivgotfleas(m): 3:21am On Mar 23, 2007
Bruce lee, of course

Yeah, I don't think it would be even close. With that being said, Tyson would win if both were fighting in the ring with gloves IMO.
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by Vieira(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2007
Bruce Lee would beat Tyson and Ali together all by himself.
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by cuteass1(f): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2007
i'll choose Bruce Lee anytime anyday wink cheesy
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by cyprianjr(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2007
I won't even bet on Tyson winning a ring fight
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by c0dec(m): 10:21pm On Mar 26, 2007
a good number of you guys should go watch tyson in his prime. he was freaking lightning fast. a connecting punch would knock bruce lee the f**k out!
the problem is connecting that punch.
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by lalaboi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2007
bruce lee!!!

am his broda oh! if u dnt knw! we learnt kung fu 2geda! grin grin
Re: Mike Tyson Or Bruce Lee? by mukina2: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2007
c0dec:

the problem is connecting that punch.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Now Britain's Richest Club ? / The Nigerian Premier League is a bastardised League - Amodu / Fifa Club World Cup Final - Barcelona (spa) 4 X 0 Santos (bra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.