Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air (20131 Views)

South-East Senators Won Election But Allowed Tinubu To Suffer Defeat- Afegbua / 20 Nigerian Crude Oil Ships Stranded In International Market Over Reduced Demand / Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
tyranny is when DSS arrests someone who stood surety for a fugitive? you need primary school English lessons

You've not answered the question. .. the case is in court, why the rush to use tyranny on him? 26th is not far from now. like I said, illegality will soon be visited upon you and yours.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
pls show me where I applauded the senators for slashing the budget!!! I'm waiting

Lol. it was thecabal dude that did that... but you hinged on his post.. and I did not also see where you faulted your own senators for the budget slash across your own region. I'm waiting.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

Lol. it was thecabal dude that did that... but you hinged on his post.. and I did not also see where you faulted your own senators for the budget slash across your own region. I'm waiting.
yeah the bukola saraki I've been antagonising is a Ibo man from nnewi grin

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by PHILipu1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Elose11:

Yes, it was in the 2017 budget. According to the minister, N1.7b had been disbursed for the terminal building out of the contract sum of N2b. Why should Buhari allocate another N2b for the same terminal in 2018 budget. They ought to appropriate the balance of N300m. The nass corrected this by allocating N500m.
No we are talking of 2015 budget for those projects.

Normally some projects are budgeted for every year and it was suppose to be 2 billion for 2017 and 2 billion for 2018 and it will continue till the government complete the project.

If we had the money on ground at once then,nothing would have stop the government for releasing the total money at once.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

You've not answered the question. .. the case is in court, why the rush to use tyranny on him? 26th is not far from now. like I said, illegality will soon be visited upon you and yours.
really? illegality is arresting the surety to a fugitive? grin

no one forced abaribe to stand surety for kanu. so pls swerve

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
really? illegality is arresting the surety to a fugitive? grin

no one forced abaribe to stand surety for kanu. so pls swerve

Mr man... the case is just 3 days from now... why can't your dullardd wait? even the so called fugitive was last seen when your undisciplined army went after him days before his case would be heard in court.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jaideyone:
yeah the bukola saraki I've been antagonising is a Ibo man from nnewi grin

The only reason you "seem" to antagonize him is because you see him as an enemy of your demigod Tinubu. another is because he seems to have the support of the easterners.
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Kingspin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
medicine after death!! desperation to save face,for a whole deputy SP not to have known what was going on during the budget padding against his region says a lot about the senators representing us

but still Buhari is their enemy
Foget ittttt. Our leaders should develop Nigeria not part of it. Buhari and Assembly member are not different. Nigerians= shouldnt be this cheap. Everybody is lining up for 2019. Deceiver too. ..
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by mangoman00: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
Haa haa haa,they thought that Igbos that gave them independence from the colonial masters are fools because British government and past military leaders programmed this country to favour certain parts of the country and those gaining from the said arrangement see themselves
as smart and sophisticated .Very soon by the grace of God their idea shall be exhausted and the caged lion will see an opening through which to escape
When it comes to the project and appointment for the south eastern people, Government speaks long grammar with excuses as tall as twin tower and then beat their chests that they have succeeded in deceiving them.The deciet is an illusion and exist in your own imagination even suckling child knows that the south east are been wickedly dealt with
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

keep calling your parents names while stylishly forgetting that it's not only eastern projects that was slashed by the executive in the budget.

By highlighting the eastern project specifically, we know the executive was just looking for a way to get the east to join in the anti legislative that they have gotten other regions into.

But we know that no matter how bad the legislature is, they are the symbol of democracy and antagonising them means antagonising democracy.

Therefore we won't participate in your evil plot to enthrone authoritarianism. Thanks

If the north had a project like the Second Niger Bridge, nobody would slash the budget! The north has been drilling oil for years, yet no oil, yet they drill.
Ever asked yourself , why?

Why don't you come to terms with what Nigerian's have said about eastern politicians and their repressive political tactics. With all the education easterners claim to have, they have the worst infrastructure. Now you know why, a northern state can build hundreds of kilometers of dual lane roads .. back to back while easterner like Sen. Liliput Abaribe (the traitor) and Sen. Burnt Offering Ekweremadu (Saraki's puppy), steal and siphon funds meant for the enrichment of so called educated easterners.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7185727_mqdefault_jpegafcfc2f7982b1016ff6fe10b5db76ffc
Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Jaideyone(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
ikennaf1:

The only reason you "seem" to antagonize him is because you see him as an enemy of your demigod Tinubu. another is because he seems to have the support of the easterners.
stop making a fool of yourself oga. tinubu is not my demi god but we can all see that his own corruption still managed to bring a degree of development to Lagos while saraki is just a shameless kleptomaniac that is ready to plunge the whole country into poverty!!!

Moreover saraki betrayed the whole party to clinch that sit

Re: 2018 Budget: South East Senators ‘shocked’ Over Reduced Allocation For Enugu Air by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
TheCabal:

If the north had a project like the Second Niger Bridge, nobody would slash the budget! The north has been drilling oil for years, yet no oil, yet they drill.
Ever asked yourself , why?

Why don't you come to terms with what Nigerian's have said about eastern politicians and their repressive political tactics. With all the education easterners claim to have, they have the worst infrastructure. Now you know why, a northern state can build hundreds of kilometers of dual lane roads .. back to back while easterner like Sen. Liliput Abaribe (the traitor) and Sen. Burnt Offering Ekweremadu (Saraki's puppy), steal and siphon funds meant for the enrichment of so called educated easterners.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7185727_mqdefault_jpegafcfc2f7982b1016ff6fe10b5db76ffc

Abokki swerve joor... see his aboki points sef...

Deputy IG Of Police Slumps In Ikorodu Hotel / Climate Change: Lagos May Vanish In 50 Years - Experts / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)