Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings (16386 Views)

Kwankwaso Meets Tinubu In France Is A Sign That Opposition Alliance Has Failed. / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / 2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by 8Ebisco: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, has reacted to claims by the Presidency that opposition figures were responsible for the crisis between farmers and herdsmen.

President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina had yesterday attributed the widespread killings across the country to Buhari’s opponents.

Speaking on Arise Television, Adesina alleged that the president’s enemies resorted to killings to discredit his scorecard on security.

Reacting to Adesina’s declaration, Fani-Kayode, insisted that the President’s spokesperson has lost his mind.

In a tweet, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain stressed that “Villa curse” and “Buhari spell” has beclouded his judgment.

He tweeted, “Opposition are the ones sponsoring killings in the country – Femi Adesina

“I am finally convinced that my friend and brother Femi Adesina has lost his mind. The Villa curse has affected his thinking and the Buhari spell has beclouded his judgment. He needs help. Pray for him!”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/fani-kayode-carpets-presidency-over.html

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Sojebrand(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Yeye people. No wonder Argentina beated us
This space is for Sale

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by flexyrule(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
The presidency must think Nigerians are stewpid as f*ck.
This government is the S.I unit of incompetence and cluelessness.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by bazzyblings: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
sad
Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by IME1: 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
wink
At 11.27pm shocked
Mods way say their mama no go sleep no go sleep themselves
At the thread
FFK said there is a villa curse and he was once a minister, does it mean he too while he was there was ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by cyberdurable(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by enemyofprogress: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by SalamRushdie: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by stexsy(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
Buhari's aides are all useless, starting from Onochie to Shehu Garba

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by solpat(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
I concur

Madness has really taken over APC and their goons

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by webmaster0(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ok so what next pls?
Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by eyeview: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Am really disappointed with Femi Adesina. He talks like an idiot these days. Anyway, no matter your profession and academic progress, you can't defend buhari without speaking like an idiot

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by abbaapple: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
angry

This guy love sucking Ipobpigbians 2 heavy big balls lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Hotzone(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
I pity civilians that can't protect themselves even against the government!

25 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
I thought Buhari's terrorists supporters are on break for blames games.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hotzone:
I pity civilians that can't protect themselves even against the government!

Bruv you have gotten yours cheesy please protect yourself and loved ones and Biafra territory with yours too. I've gotten mine already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Otsam(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fully agree with you. So it's no longer Libya people, it's opposition killing their own people. What a naive way of playing politics. What a fake integrity.

flexyrule:
The presidency must think Nigerians are stewpid as f*ck.
This government is the S.I unit of incompetence and cluelessness.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by McAausim: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Deflated governments..... lipsrsealed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by ZoeyJ(f): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
lol
Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

Zombie spotted.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by brodalokie: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Government and government against Nigeria.
Some people that belong to PARTIES are celebrating at the expense of Nigeria. They forgot that Nigeria is the original party. That's the Nigerian politics for you.
Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by gflames89(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
And the way SARS are arresting innocent individuals and the high rate at which soldiers collect money from motorist on the high. We should also blame it on the past government and oppositions. Croatia flog us 2-0 please let's blame on the past government and oppositions #blameitontheopposition

11 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by McAausim: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Otsam:
Fully agree with you. So it's no longer Libya people, it's opposition killing their own people. What a naive way of playing politics. What a fake integrity.

embarassed embarassed dey tin tire me sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Cletus77(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Let den continue with the blame game, Before they know it they will be ousted from office

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by Tarzan360(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gvmt built on lies sustain on lies cheering by lying youths must always fail whit lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by N0favors: 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
enemyofprogress:

This one weak me o

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by adadike(f): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Believe Buhari at your own peril. Buhari is synonymous to terror. Buhari refuse to proscribe his AK wielding brothers as terrorist but instead choose to name a group of people found with sticks and broom terrorists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by skaramanga: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2018
M0R0N

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by LZAA: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Carpets Presidency Over Claim That Opposition Sponsoring Killings by HARDDON: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2018
blame every other person but yourself is another definition of A failure and sensitive insanity! APC IS A MAGNUM FAILURE

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate, House Of Reps Pass Bill Re-Introducing 'Park And Pay' In Abuja / Dimeji Bankole To Supporters: I Have Joined APC, Pray For Me / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.