Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria (710 Views)

When Is Business Partnership Advisable In Nigeria? / Steel Rolling Mill Machinery And The Benefits / How Safe Is Business With Awoofshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria by lee222: 6:05am On Jun 05, 2010
Dear all my friends,

Since I know there are so many successful and intelligent people here, I want to enquire some business about feed machinery in Nigeria. My company's main business is feed machine which produce food for chicken , fish ,goat,and something about poultry and livestock.

I sincerely hope u guys can give me some productive suggestions.
thanks
Re: How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria by lee222: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2010
help.please,my friends
Re: How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
Feed machinery sales would be a very good business in Nigeria as many Nigerians have begun going into Animal Farming.
If your machines can make meals for Fish and Poultry, then you will surely have a very,very large clientèle base.

The main thing that would affect the market for your machines is the production capacity of the machines and their prices.
If you have smaller machines, then you can sell a lot of these machines to numerous existing farmers. If your machines are massive plants with huge capacity, then you would have to market it to fresh entrepreneurs looking for business opportunities to delve into.
The smaller machines would give you a much larger market.

If you have any questions or want me to give you any further details, feel free to make inquiries here and I will answer accordingly.
Re: How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria by lee222: 12:53am On Jun 07, 2010
thx my man. can you give me your e mail address ? I really appreciate it ,
Re: How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria by lee222: 1:17am On Jun 07, 2010
I beg,my Nigeria friend, please give more suggestions,
Re: How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria by EZEB1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
Feed and fertilizer machines are very much needed in nigeria now because Nigeria is a big market and is growing. The machines should have a moderate production capacity and not consume too much power and you will have a lot of people buying your machines. My company is interested in Both machines as we produce some raw materials already like limestone which is used for both feed and fertilizer. Please contact me for my discussion and any questions

My email is beescompanysap@yahoo.com
my phone is +2348085562288

Also send me your contact details and the name of your company and your products including specifications. Bye
Re: How Is Business About Feed Machinery And Fertlizer Machinery Business In Nigeria by lee222: 5:31am On Jun 18, 2010
thx man

(1) (Reply)

Starting Recharge Card Printing / Google Adsense-how Can I Get My Pin / Naijajobstalk: The Best Nigerian Job Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.