Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose (899 Views)

Senate Approves FG’s Request To Pay ₦‎6.7 Billion Refund To Kebbi / Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose / INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by engineerboat(m): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2018
The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has accused the Federal Government of deliberately withholding the release of the Paris Club refund to states purposely to prevent Ekiti from using the money to pay arrears of workers’ salary before the July 14 governorship election.
The governor also warned the Independent National Electoral Commission against stopping the collation of elections results midway, as it was done during the governorship election in Edo State.

Fayose, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi in Ado Ekiti on Thursday, accused the Federal Government of deliberately withholding the money after Ekiti and other states had been cleared to get the refund.

The governor said, “If it is released to other states without the inclusion of Ekiti, people will suspect the federal government of playing politics with it. The federal government used that tactics in Kogi to assist the APC candidate to win.

“I am using this forum to inform Ekiti people that the federal government is punishing and depriving them of their entitlement because of politics. They think that if I am not able to pay the four months salaries owed the workers, they will vote for APC.
“Ekiti people are not fools, they know that the Fayemi administration plunged the state into debt. Fayemi left two months salary unpaid and N1.2bn is being deducted every month from Ekiti allocations to service the debt.

“So far, N35.34bn has been deducted from allocations coming to Ekiti to service debts owed by Fayemi administration.
“If I have N35.34bn, I will not owe workers and I will be able to take care of the needs of the people. Ekiti people are not fools and will not again accept APC. They know that the Fayemi administration is the cause of the unpaid salary.”

https://punchng.com/%E2%80%8Efg-withholding-paris-club-refund-to-starve-ekiti-says-fayose/

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by sarrki(m): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2018
Seriously politics aside

I am very sure know one is holding Ekiti money

If sovereign fund was given

Loan was given

Bail out was given

I don’t see why it will Be withheld

Also the one that has been paid what did Fayose achieved with it ?

Salaries are not yet paid for months

Our politicians lack morals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by sarrki(m): 1:09am On Jun 22, 2018
If some will say that Pmb should not blame Gej

Then Fayose should fix it without making noise

1 Like

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by sarrki(m): 1:11am On Jun 22, 2018
Though am not in support of fayemi for whatever reason

I see him as a grammarian only

Fayose is not better either

They aren’t different from Yahaya Bello , Darius ishaku Of Taraba, jigawa governor and Bauchi governor

1 Like

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by GavelSlam: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2018
You've been collecting your monthly allocation and previous Paris club refunds yet you owe 4 months of salaries by your own admission.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 1:13am On Jun 22, 2018
cool wink cool grin my man is getting ready to runaway go elsewhere b4 election/ October Handover day. He'll not go to Ipob side cos kalu don exposed him.

1 Like

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by seanfer(m): 1:14am On Jun 22, 2018
It’s a pity that a state like Ekiti will have someone like Fayose as their governor.... Can Fayose tell the whole world how much is the debt that his government is using 1.2 billion to service?... I am not APC or PDP but Fayose is talking like a failure after all the noise he has been making, He’s now coming out that he is owing owing Salary at the tail end of his tenure... how come he is owing more Months than the previous Government?

2 Likes

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Even if Alhaji integrity likes let him withhold the monthly allocation due to Ekiti, that will not stop the impending failure and monumental disgrace of that useless sissy and Fulani Puppet called Fayemi....

This bastard alongside that fake ogboni pastor even had the gut to come and desecrate our traditional institution, only for them to return the next day pleading after realizing their folly.....The gods of our land will surely destroy you all!!

The spirit of death, hell and destruction trailing that satanic party called APC will never be allowed an incursion into our land by God's grace.

From accidents, bridge collapse, prison break and cholera killing them in Niger state, To rainstorm wrecking havoc and followed up the next day with fire destroying market in Azare in Bauchi state, same in Sokoto.....Benue, Zamfara, Kaduna..Know no peace!!

Ondo state has been relatively peaceful before the satanic reign of that useless drunkard called Akeredolu your fellow illuminati member pushing you up and down like the sissy you are....Now peace has evaded them their....It took the Oba Akure going on a cursing ritual to stop cultist from turning Akure to a war-zone....Even at that for the very first time in the history of the state you have Aye Xmen doing an open procession through the street of Akure celebrating 7/7..Like wat the Bleep??..Well they have their patron as Governor so nothing dey happen!!

Now withing 24hrs fire razed down a market close to Deji's palace almost torching the place with the fire service in the state redundantly useless...Same night armed robber went to ransack the Akure south LG office....Yet this ritualistic drunkard is in Ekiti state clamoring for vote for a fellow failure!!

Devilish failures like Yahaya Bello and Akeredolu coming to tell Ekiti people how to vote is a joke taken too far!!!

Anything but APC will do as far as Ekiti state is concerned in order to avoid a life time regret!!...A word is enough for the wise..I rest my case!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by Baawaa(m): 3:45am On Jun 22, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Even if Alhaji integrity likes let him withhold the monthly allocation due to Ekiti, that will not stop the impending failure and monumental disgrace of that useless sissy and Fulani Puppet called Fayemi....

This bastard alongside that fake ogboni pastor even had the gut to come and desecrate our traditional institution, only for them to return the next day pleading after realizing their folly.....The gods of our land will surely destroy you all!!

The spirit of death, hell and destruction trailing that satanic party called APC will never be allowed an incursion into our land by God's grace.

From accidents, bridge collapse, prison break and cholera killing them in Niger state, To rainstorm wrecking havoc and followed up the next day with fire destroying market in Azare in Bauchi state, same in Sokoto.....Benue, Zamfara, Kaduna..Know no peace!!

Ondo state has been relatively peaceful before the satanic reign of that useless drunkard called Akeredolu your fellow illuminati member pushing you up and down like the sissy you are....Now peace has evaded them their....It took the Oba Akure going on a cursing ritual to stop cultist from turning Akure to a war-zone....Even at that for the very first time in the history of the state you have Aye Xmen doing an open procession through the street of Akure celebrating 7/7..Like wat the Bleep??..Well they have their patron as Governor so nothing dey happen!!

Now withing 24hrs fire razed down a market close to Deji's palace almost torching the place with the fire service in the state redundantly useless...Same night armed robber went to ransack the Akure south LG office....Yet this ritualistic drunkard is in Ekiti state clamoring for vote for a fellow failure!!

Devilish failures like Yahaya Bello and Akeredolu coming to tell Ekiti people how to vote is a joke taken too far!!!

Anything but APC will do as far as Ekiti state is concerned in order to avoid a life time regret!!...A word is enough for the wise..I rest my case!!
Your Oga Fayose is looking for escape route,you are here saying trash,by this time of next month majority of you will be nowhere to be find

5 Likes

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by Preshy561(f): 3:47am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool wink cool grin my man is getting ready to runaway go elsewhere b4 election/ October Handover day. He'll not go to Ipob side cos kalu don exposed him.
why do Yoruba muslims hate Ekiti Christians?
Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 3:52am On Jun 22, 2018
wink
Preshy561:

grin
Preshy561:

u see,u are still a kid.I knw Fayose inside out..Face ur potopoto republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by sarrki(m): 3:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Preshy561:

How is it the problem of Igbos criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by sarrki(m): 3:54am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin u see,u are still a kid.I knw Fayose inside out..Face ur potopoto republic

You are sound intellectually

God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by Preshy561(f): 3:54am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink grin u see,u are still a kid.I knw Fayose inside out..Face ur potopoto republic
you haven't answered my question.
you were happy to see your brothers from Ekiti revel in hunger all because they are Christians.

religion has truly divided Yoruba land.

smh
Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Preshy561:

you haven't answered my question.
you were happy to see your brothers from Ekiti revel in hunger all because they are Christians.

religion has truly divided Yoruba land.

smh
face ur erosion ravage potopoto republic and leave us to deal with our ponmo cutter, beans eater gofnor

2 Likes

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2018
Preshy561:

sure,but answer my question, why do Yoruba muslims despise their Christian counterparts all because of the jihadist in sokoto caliphate
osu!Face front.I knw u are living a fake life with ur fake moniker. Wetin consign Sokoto here?Fl@thead
Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 4:13am On Jun 22, 2018
wink cool
Preshy561:

I don't live a fake life like y'all yoruba Muslims do to your Christian's counterparts;pretending to love them but yet,keep stabbing them at the back all because of religion.

so much for being a sophisticated m0 ro

n.grin

grin
Preshy561:

I don't live a fake life like y'all yoruba Muslims do to your Christian's counterparts;pretending to love them but yet,keep stabbing them at the back all because of religion.

so much for being a sophisticated m0 ro

n.grin

u can only play/scam dumb pipu with ur moniker.Be ur real self PIG.No apology for calling u a PIG.Dat'z what ur dead messiah Kanu kal u.
Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by Preshy561(f): 4:19am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
wink cool grin u can only play/scam dumb pipu with ur moniker.Be ur real self PIG.No apology for calling u a PIG.Dat'z what ur dead messiah Kanu kal u.
don't divert the topic,typical of sophisticated m0

r0 n.

you wonder why a lady is hitting your hateful life with truth?

answer my question and I will leave you.
why do you Yoruba muslims hate and despise your Christian brother?

my former handle was sekxy,which I deactivated.

so answer my question. cool

1 Like

Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by Preshy561(f): 4:28am On Jun 22, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
winka lady? I knw a thief from distance.Ur case is beyond redemption.A lady with a fl@t chest, yam legs. Sorry is ur case lil man.Go and help ur mama prepare okpa for sale. Pig
lmao.

Is that why you hate your Christian brothers?shocked
Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 4:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Preshy561:

lmao.

Is that why you hate your Christian brothers?shocked
lul boy,go and help ur mama with her okpa so dat u'll be able to buy GCE form b4 u rust away.
Re: ‎FG Withholds Paris Club Refund To Starve Ekiti, Says Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2018
cool grin undecided embarassed smiley grin lil pig.I'm outta here till 9 Am my breakfast time.feel free to com with ur miserable life.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: I Never Stole Government Money… If I Did, Obasanjo Would Have Exposed Me / Why South East Is More Politically Strategic Than South West / Buhari Will Start His 2019 Re-election Campaign Tagged NEXT LEVEL Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.