Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

Death - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Death (688 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death by Awalondon(f): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2010
A friend of mine told me this joke I don't know if any1 has heard it 2.

Death came to a guy and said my friend today is your day and the guy said but I am not ready and death said well your next on my list. So the guy told death that ok why don't you take a sit and I will get you something to eat before we go and death said alright then. The guy gave death some food with sleeping pills in it, death finished eating and fell asleep and the guy removed his name for top of the list to the bottom of the list so when death woke up he said to the guy I will start from the bottom of the list cause you have been so nice to me,
Re: Death by MikeOG(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2010
Lol, If I was him I would have put my name in the middle
Re: Death by Marhoski(m): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Now Dis Is Wat I Call Daftility / Two Brothers: / You Cant Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.