Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,726 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Need First Class!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need First Class!! (791 Views)

I Need First Hand Information About NARIC / Raji Khalid Olatunji, 19-Year-Old UNILORIN First Class Graduand Of Sociology / Onoriode Aziza Has 3 First Class In Law From OAU, Law School & Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need First Class!! by Ibrahim000(m): 10:06am On Jun 22, 2018
Am a student of the university of Lagos, with GPA of 4.0 first semester 100l, pls can I still make a first class at the end of Yr 1 or at the end of the program or better still 5.0?
Please I need honest answers, am ready to do anything��
Re: I Need First Class!! by Blacquin(f): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2018
read harder

1 Like

Re: I Need First Class!! by STENON(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Read your book
Re: I Need First Class!! by kennyjam: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ibrahim000:
Am a student of the university of Lagos, with GPA of 4.0 first semester 100l, pls can I still make a first class at the end of Yr 1 or at the end of the program or better still 5.0?

Very well , depends on you... you got a good chance. Above all, God.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need First Class!! by Ocheinstein(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Use this time to read. First class isn't a grade alone, it's a lifestyle...
Re: I Need First Class!! by megafaraday(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
U r in a better position to know. You know the courses u r offering with their grade points.
Do a simulation and see if ur dream js still achievable, if it is then u need to study hard to achieve them
Re: I Need First Class!! by darfay: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ibrahim000:

grin grin cheesy
What department are you in? I can be of help more than you can ever imagine
Re: I Need First Class!! by davbravo(m): 2:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Ibrahim000:
Yes you can. It's just a semester out of so many others... always aim for a 5.0 and never give up at any point...study hard and smart

1 Like

Re: I Need First Class!! by DrIkB: 8:50am On Jun 23, 2018
You can Make a first class but you can't graduate with a 5.0 (perfect CGPA) you just have to keep deligience with your work
Re: I Need First Class!! by Ibrahim000(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2018
darfay:

grin grin cheesy
What department are you in? I can be of help more than you can ever imagine
Psychology
Re: I Need First Class!! by darfay: 12:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Ibrahim000:

Psychology

Good. I'm also a unilag student(finals though) .well first of all I want to commend you for a decent start. You have to first realize that First Class is a long term goal and long term goals compromise a series of short term goals and strategies
Make up your mind to get a 5.0 every semester and work hard towards it, even if you don't get it you would have something close.study daily if you can, Ask questions from your colleagues, consult the internet etc. Most importantly find out what works for you and stick to it
Draw closer to God because only he can help you realize your goals,overcome set backs and keep you going and also make friends with similar minded people
Lastly try to have a balanced life as much as possible but not "at the expense of your academics"

God willing I would be finishing with a First Class I pray you do too

I actually thought twaz another Ibrahim(engineering)

1 Like

Re: I Need First Class!! by Ibrahim000(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
darfay:

Good. I'm also a unilag student(finals though) .well first of all I want to commend you for a decent start. You have to first realize that First Class is a long term goal and long term goals compromise a series of short term goals and strategies
Make up your mind to get a 5.0 every semester and work hard towards it, even if you don't get it you would have something close.study daily if you can, Ask questions from your colleagues, consult the internet etc. Most importantly find out what works for you and stick to it
Draw closer to God because only he can help you realize your goals,overcome set backs and keep you going and also make friends with similar minded people
Lastly try to have a balanced life as much as possible but not "at the expense of your academics"

God willing I would be finishing with a First Class I pray you do too

I actually thought twaz another Ibrahim(engineering)
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your concern, can I have your number so we can talk more on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Ordereds Undergraduates That Fall Under 2014/15/16/17/18 Who Expect To Q / UNILAG Cut Off Mark 2018/2019 And Departmental Cut Off Point / Unilorin Remedial/pre-degree 2018/2019 Application Form Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.