Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

Our Future Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Future Wives? (1149 Views)

An Open Letter To Our Future Wives Turned Runsgirls. / How Guys Unknowingly Lose Their Future Wives / About To Marry Association Of Nigeria - Letter To Our Future Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Future Wives? by seal777(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2010
I am talking from experience and guys who involves in some socials and stay late nites will bear me witness.

The increasing nature of young, tender and innocent girls you wouldn't think twice to propose to if you had met her anywhere else, plying the streets at odd hours, clubs, bars and hotels in the name of hustling for cash.

Its a dangerous trend as so many of us have girlfriend in schools, who are into this acts but we re so innocent that we dont know about it.

Without been a pessimist, i begin to wonder will one be encouraged to get married having seen young girls with the beauty, brain and attitude u would have proposed marriage to moving around the lobby of an hotel to hustle as they call it.

Some of them move from OSU to UI, UI to UNILAG, UNILAG to UNIBEN, AWKA to ASABA, ANAMBRA TO OWERRI not to get noticed by friends or families.

A friend of mine just did his house warming ceremony in ijebu ode and a coaster bus was used to transport ( carefully selected university girls (in terms of beauty and wat have u) to the venue where they all slept for the night with some of the guys ending up with two to three girls for the night cos the number of girls tripled that of the guys.

Its a a reason to be afraid of the future such ladies will build for our children.

I KNOW SOME READERS WILL SAY ITS THE GUYS THAT PATRONIZED BUT I AM CONFUSED
Re: Our Future Wives? by 912(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2010
seal777:

A friend of mine just did his house warming ceremony in ijebu ode and a coaster bus was used to transport ( carefully selected university girls (in terms of beauty and wat have u) to the venue where they all slept for the night with some of the guys ending up with two to three girls for the night cos the number of girls tripled that of the guys.
shocked shocked Why didn't your friend invite me? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our Future Wives? by Africanqueen2(f): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2010
Yeah its scary but not all the girls in the school went which means not all girls are like that. . . Just pray God will direct u to the right one
Re: Our Future Wives? by daylae(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Our Future Wives? by googles: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2010
oya tell, how many chics did you end up with that night ? grin
Re: Our Future Wives? by moses4sure: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2010
u old people stop flashing our future wives with money, cool smiley
Re: Our Future Wives? by daylae(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2010
@googles your intelligence happens to be my common sense grin grin grin
Re: Our Future Wives? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2010
The economic conditions of a particular country determines the kind of humans you will get.The economy is bad ,and the women have unrealistic dreams.The type of education the women get is another thing.But because society worships paper qualitfication,it looks like a must.If not girls are meant to get functional education,that will help make them independent .After school ,they hussle again for job,after job they hussle again so that they are favoured and promoted.

When the economy improves and people focus more on functional education,you will see independent women,women have been brought to depend on men.
Re: Our Future Wives? by daylae(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2010
olas2u:

The economic conditions of a particular country determines the kind of humans you will get.The economy is bad ,and the women have unrealistic dreams.The type of education the women get is another thing.But because society worships paper qualitfication,it looks like a must.If not girls are meant to get functional education,that will help make them independent .After school ,they hussle again for job,after job they hussle again so that they are favoured and promoted.

When the economy improves and people focus more on functional education,you will see independent women,women have been brought to depend on men.
HMMMM. . . cry
Re: Our Future Wives? by Africanqueen2(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2010
olas2u:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Our Future Wives? by moses4sure: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
moses4sure:

u old people stop flashing our future wives with money,  cool smiley
Re: Our Future Wives? by Travelista(f): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
olas2u:

Is that so? I went to school with groupies that do the same things Naija runs girls do; education isn't something that you're denied in this country, so I'm not understanding where you're going (let alone coming from) with your comment. There's nothing 'unrealistic' about realizing that you can get money from a man for performing certain acts; prostitution is one of the world's oldest professions and it's staying power proves that it literally pays to spread'em (sorry for being crude but let's be real here).

Some people (men are becoming bigger tramps for pay than women these days) see wealth and lose all sense but this happens everywhere in the world. I could tell you stories for days about girls that earn $10K a weekend for their services and some of these girls come from well to do families. Greed plus opportunity are the breeding grounds for such behavior; if you're attractive and smart, you can make moves (both positive and negative). When you're barely aesthetically pleasing, you have to work harder to prove your worth. It's a terrible conundrum but that's life.
Re: Our Future Wives? by papa190(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2010
its a very painful factor~
thats why i intend training the woman
i wanna spend the rest of my life wit straight up even b4 she gets in2 school
Re: Our Future Wives? by SALady(f): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2010
It takes two - three maybe four to tango I guess.
Re: Our Future Wives? by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2010
hmmmmmmmm cry cry cry
Re: Our Future Wives? by adaybola(f): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
SA Lady:

It takes two - three maybe four to tango I guess.

lol!!
Re: Our Future Wives? by snthesis(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
dats stale gist- OP cant believe u r only jst wakin up to this reality- some chics do it for fun others for cash, and still some peer pressure, there nothin new here.
sumone once told me- if u r gonna b bad, u going to b bad, nothing can stop you" d apparent rise in this seemingly bad behaviour- has more to do with d general loose morals in d society at large.
regardin UR future wife- u rili hav to search,dnt generalise, cos there some really nice girls out there.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Lose Interest During A Relationship? / But I've Doon All I Could! Or: ? / Fornication: Suspect Gets 100 Lashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.