Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

sold! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / sold! (1048 Views)

Two Cages,4kg Bingo Puppy Food,and Pet Multivitamin All At Gv Away Prices / Cute 3 Months Female Caucasian Puppy With Green Card At A Gv Away Price / Mixbreed Of Caucasian And Rotweiller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

sold! by skinpain(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Sold!
Re: sold! by skinpain(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2018
skinpain:
My male rotweiler mistakenly mate my female bulmastif witout my knowing,
Am giving it out at gv away price,
Both male nd female available,
If u are intrested just gv me a call on-----08144250642,
Location____Enugu State.

Re: sold! by frowland(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
I am pretty sure it's not a mistake, it must have been intentional. Someone adviced you on it and how it will give you a stonger breed. Now you are stuck with this poor puppies. Quack breeders everywhere..smh.
Am not even sure the parents are even what you say they are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: sold! by skinpain(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=skinpain post=68713041][/quote]

Re: sold! by skinpain(m): 11:05am On Jun 22, 2018
frowland:
I am pretty sure it's not a mistake, it must have been intentional. Someone adviced you on it and how it will give you a stonger breed. Now you are stuck with this poor puppies. Quack breeders everywhere..smh.
Am not even sure the parents are even what you say they are.
Thanks mr know it all, am nt d owner oga d owner dnt even no anytin in dog buisness am just helping him to market his puppies
Re: sold! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tell your Oga to feed these dogs especially the Rottweiler, they are too skinny.
Re: sold! by skinpain(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
mhd5757:
Tell your Oga to feed these dogs especially the Rottweiler, they are too skinny.
Dats none of my buisness
Re: sold! by frowland(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
...of all the Rott pixtures you have in your gallary, na this one you choosed to post?
Just to cement your argument say the Rott dey fire on all cylinder. Well you have prooved your point. grin

1 Like

Re: sold! by skinpain(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
frowland:
...of all the Rott pixtures you have in your gallary, na this one you choosed to post?
Just to cement your argument say the Rott dey fire on all cylinder. Well you have prooved your point. grin
Wich arguement
Re: sold! by frowland(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
skinpain:

Wich arguement
Whatever mate! Goodluck with sales.
Re: sold! by Namdeenero(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2018
After docking the dogs tail you clipped it's ears too all in a bid to make it look like a mastiff.I wonder why you didn't clip the muzzle too. Keep two dogs of opposite sex and expect them not to breed, don't you know what neutering is?? Now these poor puppies have to suffer for it, even have the mind to sell them instead of looking for loving homes to send them off to
Re: sold! by pawsofdikeje(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Why not cull the parents and the pups all together. They are all mixed breed.
Re: sold! by skinpain(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
pawsofdikeje:
Why not cull the parents and the pups all together. They are all mixed breed.
Guys d dog nt mine am just helping d dude even all sold!

(1) (Reply)

American Bull-dogs Are Available / Purebreed Lhasa Apso For Sale / What Breed Is This Dog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.