Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,953 members, 7,949,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Are You Tech Related, A Coder Then Join And Like This Pages You Wouldn't Regret - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You Tech Related, A Coder Then Join And Like This Pages You Wouldn't Regret (885 Views)

I Need A Coder, Someone With Python Knowledge / Quick Question, Is Iyin Aboyeji (E) A Coder ?? / I Need A Coder Or Programmer Before I Run To Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tech Related, A Coder Then Join And Like This Pages You Wouldn't Regret by HeartlandNews: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2018
www.facebook.com/oluakainstitute

www.twitter.com/oluakainstitute

Please like their page and follow. There the best new HUB in the South East, of Nigeria.
Join the family of programmers, coders and tech savvy minds alike to Co relate, join discussions
and propel the Tech.Nigeria of our dream.

#oluakainstitute #hearlandhub

1 Like

Re: Are You Tech Related, A Coder Then Join And Like This Pages You Wouldn't Regret by princedmiayer(m): 6:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Learn Data Analytics / Responsive Website / Multiple Queries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.